Fares Auto Sales

Fares Auto Sales

2505 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-424-8322

I love the customer service

by from arlington, tx 76006 |

they have very clean cars and very good deals. I wish their was more dealership like this one.

Use Caution

by from Michigan |

I purchased a 2004 Volvo XC70 from Fares Auto sight unseen over the internet and had it delivered to me. I recommend that no one else buy a car from this dealer without seeing it first. Danny was very nice and provided prompt service until the day that the car was purchased. As soon as he received the check, communication became very scarce. It was several days after the purchase before I was provided any information on how the vehicle would come into my position. I had to call his cell phone and the dealership repeatedly over the course of 3 days to get information on shipping. It took a week and a half after the check has cleared before the title arrived in the mail. Before purchasing the car I inquired over the phone about any flaws the car may have. I was told there was only a small dent by the front driver?s side door. When the car arrived there were a few dents and several scratches all round the car as well as huge crack in the rear passenger side window. (the scratches are expected on a 10 year old car but the frustrating part is that he never mentioned them) The center counsel was also broken off. After several attempts to contact him I was finally successful and he told me he was unable to work with me on the cracked window. Also the decals and emblem on the rear door were completely different than the decals and emblems in the picture of the car that the dealer had posted online. At first I thought he shipped me a completely different car but the VIN number matches up. He must have switched out the trunk door with another Volvo before shipping the car. On a positive note the car is very clean and seems to run well. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH FARES AUTO SALES.

NEVER buy from these people! Worst service EVER!

by from The Colony, TX |

I was in the market for a new car. I happily offered a little more than what the car was worth in CASH. The dealer insulted me and hung up. They don't care about the quality or their customers. They only care about getting 3 times the value of a used car. Rude, non negotiable, worst customer service ever.

Fares Auto Sales responded to this review

June 28, 2014

Not true. She called about a 2001 Mitsubishi Gallant, The lady wanted to give me only 30% of the asking price for my car! She insulted me by giving me such a low, low offer on a such nice, good, reliable Gallant. I understand if she gave me a good reasonable offer i may consider it. However when the sale price of the vehicle was already very low and she wanted to give me only 30% of the price of the car . She is the one who insulted me.

great vehicles, terrible service

by from Arlington,tx |

Don't let you test drive unless you are going to buy. Nice when you show interest, but when you show a little doubt, they're rude and not helpful. Also tried again to purchase a vehicle.they said they sold it the day before and hung up before i could ask what else they had. well maintained cars, just don't expect them to be helpful, just greedy.

Fares Auto Sales responded to this review

February 17, 2014

Sorry, if you may felt this way in any inconvenience way to. We are here to help all customers with best customer service. You should ask the sale man to talk with the owner when you came am sure he will not let you go unhappy. Please give us a chance to help you again on your future purchase.

very good services and very nice cars in very good

by from McKinney ,TX |

very good services and very nice cars in very good condition

Excellent service!

by from Arlington |

The owner helped me purchase the car for me. The process was quick and easy. I love my car!