A-Star Motors

(5.0) 7 Reviews

6801 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

I will recommend you to everyone!

by from Ruidoso, NM |

I was doing some comparison shopping when I found A Star and Aaron and Patrick.They gave me such an incredible deal ! Thank-you both for listening to what I was looking for in my new vehicle. I was extremely pleased with every aspect of my buying experience. You both are Rock Stars! I will recommend you both to everyone. Thank-you, Judy U.

Best Place On The Planet To Buy A Car!!!

by from Albuquerque |

Great selection, great financing, great service, great people! I'm buying my next car here too!!! Thanks Aaron for owning such a GREAT dealership. You really know how to make buying a car a VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE! You took care of my recall, showed me the CARFAX and gave me peace of mind with a 30-day warranty!!! Way-to-go Aaron! All my friends and family will buy from you too!

Excellent in every way!

by from Albuquerque |

If you're looking for awesome used cars, good prices and excellent service, this is the place. After months looking for a used car I was ready to give up when I found this place. Tyler was extremely nice and friendly, never pushy. What can I say, they had me at " Hello", and it was a done deal. After a month with my car, I had some minor car trouble. I called them to see if they had a trustworthy mechanic to check up my car. They took care of everything even though they didn't had to. And after all, they told me to call them if I needed anything. Wow! There are not enough words to express how grateful I am. Thanks to Aaron and Tyler for being there. Great guys!!!!

Fantastic buying experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I was blown away by how pleasant our buying experience was with this dealer. He was incredibly sincere and helpful. His turning off his phone while helping us was such a small but meaningful gesture. This place wants your business and treats you well and fairly!

Friendly, helpful, customer oriented

by from Albuq, NM |

A Star was excellent from the get-go. Help[ful and was not pushy. Great car and great post sale customer service.

A-Star Motors responded to this review

January 13, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to review our business practices! I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service and value your business very much! I hope you enjoy your recent purchase and look forward to doing business with you in the future! Aaron Flores A-STAR MOTORS

REAL customer service with quality cars & trucks

by from Albuquerque, NM |

A Star Motors is smaller in size, but HUGE in customer service. Their cars are high quality & better than most dealers, even those of the manufacturers. In addition, if a car needs some normal maintainence (it is used, after all) Aaron gets it done right. Also, the detailing makes them shine and sparkle like new - not to hide defects, but to highlight the quality. I have a mechanical background and spent 2 months looking for a good, solid, SHARP, well-maintained car at a reasonable cost. We found it at A Star. Finally, you can trust Aaron and his guys - they proved that by acting with integrity at all times. Go to A Star first.

nice cars nice guys!

by from rio rancho,nm |

small dealership but only quality cars, nice guys and excellent service. highly reccomend!!