Gary K's Auto Sales

Used 888-620-5197

SALES:SERVICE:NOTARY

Excellent dealer,

by from Falconer, NY |

We just purchased a Ford Taurus for our son at Gary K's. They are excellent people to buy a car from--he even put additional gas in the vehicle for us because we had to drive far to get home (Falconer, NY). You can tell Gary is a very honest person--the of used car dealer you want to go to! We are very satisfied with this dealership.

September 6, 2013

We would like to thank you for the great review that you sent to Cars.Com. Hope your enjoying your Taurus. Gary

A very happy customer!!

by from Erie,Pa |

Being in nursing school, I was looking for a reliable car to last until at least I was done. I test drove a Ford Taurus and fell in love with it. I had an SUV I wanted to trade in. Gary Exceeded my expectations, and gave me an offer that I was very satisfied with! Gary K will be my first choice when looking for a new car, or even needing service on my current car. Thank you Gary!!

great service

by from Erie, PA |

I have purchased 2 cars at Gary K's.Both times were good experiences. They stand behind the cars and they were good vehicles. I also service all 3 of our cars there. You get an appointment quickly and they do everything they can to make sure you get your car back quickly. They also try to keep the repair cost as low as possible without sacrificing quality repair.

Great place

by from Erie, Pa |

My daughter was looking for her first car and we looked everywhere all the cars they wanted too much money or way too many miles on them looked online at Gary K's and he had what she wanted with lower miles and a great price. Really enjoyed meeting Gary he was so helpful to my daughter and I it is a great place to buy a car

Friendly service, reliable repairs, great cars

by from Erie, PA |

I just purchased a used asturn. I was very pleasesd with the help I recieved, the suggestions and the speed in which we closed the sale. The price was great :) Also, I ave been taking my cars to Gary K's for years. (For inspections & repairs) I love the courtesy and honesty and the fair pricing.

Friendly People, Great Service, Clean Facility

Excellent Service! Great place to take your vehicle

Great Services

by from Erie Pa |

Love dealing with Gary's K's. I find them to be honest, careing people that want to help you with anything that you need. We have bought two cars from them.

Great dealer

by from Erie,PA |

I was looking for a good used car after being burnt by a big named dealer. Gary found me an excellent vehicle in my price range, the whole process was quick and easy and I'm very happy with my purchase. If your looking for a good car at a fair price Gary K's is the place to go.

October 24, 2012

Thanks Maxine, Don't know what we would do without customer like you

Service repair

by from Erie, pa |

Had a check engine light on in my car and they were very prompt at getting the problem diagnosed and were up front and kept me in the loop as the part wouldn't get there till the following day. Car was done as promised and would recommend them to anyone looking for straight forward and affordable vehicle service.

October 6, 2012

Thanks Brandon, for taking the time to do this. Hope we can help you in the future with your car repairs

Best in town!

by from erie |

I've been a long time customer at Gary K's. They are honest, hardworking people and they take great care of their customers. Always willing to work with you...patient in explaining problems/solutions, prompt and dependable service, and always trying to keep your budget in mind. This week was my first time buying a used car and like everything else, he and Sue were wonderful.

October 6, 2012

Patty, Thanks for takeing the time for the review, it was greatly appreicated. Sue

Great and pleasant service.

by from Erie, pa |

They always do what is possible. Great service and pleasant people to work with. They can do almost anything.