Gary K's Auto Sales

Used 888-337-4409

SALES:SERVICE:NOTARY

satisfied customer

by from Erie PA |

Recommend to us by my sister who stated they are fair and easy to work with. No pressure! found this to be true.

July 8, 2015

We would like to thank you for stopping and checking out our vehicles, We hope you enjoy your new Saturn. If we can help you in the future with service, please give us a call.

returning customer

by from Erie Pa. |

Great service, been dealing with Gary K's Auto Service and Sales since January 2006

June 10, 2015

Thank you for your review, your business is greatly appreciate Gary Krzeszewski

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from Olean New York |

Willingness to accommodate our schedule and our itemized costing requests, were all appreciated, Warranty program is a useful "peace of mind" tool.

Great Place to check out cars

by from Erie Pa |

Very good experience, people were honest and friendly. I bought the car the day i looked at it. They even took my car as a trade in when it was't in the best of shape. Great cars, low miles great prices

0415/2015

by from erie pa |

purchased a 2006 GMC in April 2015, From Tom at Gary K's Auto Sales

looking for a used work truck

by from Erie Pa. |

I love the comfortable and welcoming energy, very professional conduct and very easy to buy

April 14, 2015

would like to thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your truck, if we can ever help you out in the future please call, thanks again Gary K and Tom M

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!

by from Western NY |

My Girlfriend and I wanted to buy a little 4wheel drive to haul our dogs around to the park and also wanted it for the winter time , I found a 2001 Chevy Blazer on Cars.com . Called the Dealership and talked to Sue telling her that I live in Western NY and would be down that day to look at it . When I arrived at the Dealership ,Tom the Sales Associate gave me a Great Welcome and a handshake ( Tom is a very friendly salesman ) . Tom and I took the Blazer out for a great test drive . When we returned to the Dealership we went inside to talk about price . Tom never once used any high pressure sales tactics and was very easy to deal with . Gary also came over and talked with me as well . I did have to take the Blazer back for some rear brake work after I bought it . But ,They were MORE THEN HELPFUL and fixed it in less then a hour . I would recommend this dealer to any Family or Friend Tom M and Gary K are 2 great guys and anyone looking for a Great Vehicle should definitely stop in and see them . I give them all 5stars for the great experience , and will be a customer for life !!!!!

May 20, 2014

Thank you for the rating, it is greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy you Blazer and if we can help you out in the future be call. It was very nice meeting you.

Great car repair shop, great owners!

by from Hinesburg, VT |

I was driving back from Vermont from South Dakota and got stranded in Erie and had to leave my car at the dealership for 3 weeks. The owners not only did a great job helping me find solutions for my situation but they also took time to drive me to the car rental office at the airport. They were great!

May 6, 2014

Would like to thank you for the review, We thought of you often, wondering how your trip home was and how you made out with the car. Ever back in Erie stop in and say Hi. Thanks again. sue

A very happy customer!!

by from Erie,Pa |

Being in nursing school, I was looking for a reliable car to last until at least I was done. I test drove a Ford Taurus and fell in love with it. I had an SUV I wanted to trade in. Gary Exceeded my expectations, and gave me an offer that I was very satisfied with! Gary K will be my first choice when looking for a new car, or even needing service on my current car. Thank you Gary!!

great service

by from Erie, PA |

I have purchased 2 cars at Gary K's.Both times were good experiences. They stand behind the cars and they were good vehicles. I also service all 3 of our cars there. You get an appointment quickly and they do everything they can to make sure you get your car back quickly. They also try to keep the repair cost as low as possible without sacrificing quality repair.

Great place

by from Erie, Pa |

My daughter was looking for her first car and we looked everywhere all the cars they wanted too much money or way too many miles on them looked online at Gary K's and he had what she wanted with lower miles and a great price. Really enjoyed meeting Gary he was so helpful to my daughter and I it is a great place to buy a car