Brown Brothers Automotive

Brown Brothers Automotive

1850 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85203

Used 888-903-0534

Great service, great customer relations.

by from Mesa AZ |

I purchased a 2002 Ford from this facility, the truck was running good but there came a few issues, they jumped right on these and repaired them. I felt like I was the only customer they had,I wasn't not but these guys treated me with respect, and courtesy. They listened to my concerns and just fixed the issues with the truck. My credit was not that good but these guys treated as if I had great credit, the purchase went easy and quick. I will and have recommended these guys to other people, thanks for everything, Steven R. Pounds A very happy customer I will be back

great service, treated like a customer

by from mesa, AZ |

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, bought a car and have sent three co workers of which two bought cars and all had a similar experience to mine. Seem to be good honest people.

Stay away

by from Mesa az |

Don't do it, shady looking lot salvaged looking cars and overall not good

Shady!!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The facility did not look respectable. I was treated as if I had no where else to go and they only tended to me just to make a sale. The finance company that they hooked me up with took several months to note that I have insurance on the vehicle I am still fighting to get the extra charges off of my bill. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.