Auto Brokers of America

512 W 23rd St, Panama City, FL 32405

Used 888-578-2718

NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT, COME SEE US TODAY!

Fantastic People Great Car

by from Panama City |

I bought my BMW from these guys about a month ago. Super friendly people, great car at a great price. They have a European Technician on staff which makes it alot easier when it comes to my maintenance. Two thumbs up!

Given false info before Sale!!

by from PC, FL |

Beware of this dealer!! Was told vehicle was inspected and had no mechanical issues, which was a lie!! The short test drive went well, but after purchase I didn't even make it home before having major problems. The driveline was bad and engine lights came on. Called dealer and they said they would take care of it so I took it back and the next day they only rotated and balanced tires and didn't test drive as needed to duplicate problem and told me it was good. Went to pick up vehicle and had more warning lights when started, they reset and didn't make it 5 miles before having the same vibration issues. Called and they told me to take it to their mechanic, once I get there the Mechanic drove it and identified a bad driveline right away. I asked why that wasn't found during inspection and he told me Auto Brokers doesn't have them inspect vehicles prior to sale anymore because it cost them money. Needed Repairs costs were $1000 for drive line issues and $560 for exhaust issues which they would only cover $500 and it was a major battle to get that. If you do plan to buy from this dealer make sure you have vehicle fully inspected by a private mechanic prior to signing anything!!!!