Laramie GM Auto Center

Service 888-293-6882

One Low Price, Plain and Simple...Always

Prompt Service!!

by from Wheatland, WY |

I requested information on a Sunday afternoon not expecting a reply until hopefully Monday. To my surprise I got a personal email back within an hour that answered all of my questions about the auto. Arrangements were made for a test drive on Tuesday, but it was sold Monday afternoon. I got a call about the sale and currently working on another auto to purchase. Sales representatives have not been pushy or email/calling endlessly like some others. It's been a great experience so far.

Great support and genuinely helpful

by from Lafayette Colorado |

Although the vehicle I was interested in at Laramie GM had already been sold when I made my contact, the staff expressed genuine interest in helping me. They spent time understanding my specific needs and requirements. I am still in contact with them and will do business when and if they identify a vehicle that is within my exact specifications.

Bought one truck and was so pleased we went back.

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I was looking for a truck and they were GREAT. After being jacked around by several dealerships I was so glad to find an Honest and Helpful salesman (Lyle Howells). He answered ALL my questions and more. Then when it was time for the paper work Dex could not be more helpful. He told me about items I had not heard of before. We had such a good experience that a few weeks later my hubby went back and bought a truck for himself. Same GREAT SERVICE. We had tried to buy locally but all then wanted to do was play games and add items to the price. I would drive to Laramie again anytime.

We went back for 2nd truck

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I was looking for a pickup and had been to Many Many places. Tried to buy locally but they like to play to many games. Try to sell you their highest price trucks and then want to add on extra costs. Went to Laramie GM and was totally surprised. The price on the vehicle was the price with no EXTRA costs. Lyle Howells the salesman answered ALL my questions and could not be more helpful. He found me just what I was looking for. He was open and Honest. Then when it was time for the paperwork Dex answered all questions and explained EVERYTHING. We were so pleased that a few weeks later my hubby went back and bought a truck for him.

Horrible!

by from Laramie wy |

My cars coil to the shock fell into pieces, Laramie gm was the closest place to take my car. During the THREE WEEKS my car was sitting at the shop, I was told numerous excuses about the coil they ordered not fitting but if I paid $900 they could get "new" coils put on. (My car is worth $800). After requesting to have junk parts put on, i was told it could take up to a week to get the part in. This was all week 1. Week two brought no contact on their end what so ever. If I wanted to know any information concerning my car, I did the calling. The sales advisor was very rude to me, changed his story every time we talked and lied to me when i picked my car up. I document everything and the Friday before the third week, I called and I was told the guy who aligns the tires was out sick so it would be Monday at the latest. When I again called monday he said they were still waiting on the tire. Also, I was quoted and verified prices but ended up paying more. Finally, i was charged expedited shipping for my parts when my car not only sat there for three weeks but they went to Walmart and bought the tire. I have family members in the car industry and I have never been treated this way nor heard of this happening. Laramie gm is one service department i would stay away from and I would not recommend it to anyone! I am deeply bothered by their lack of integrity and am truly disappointed in the way I was treated, how long it took to replace parts on my Chevy Malibu, and simply how these people were constantly lying and changing their story. Stay away!!!

Great price!

by from Northern, Colorado |

Called up, went in, test drove, and bought the SUV I'd been looking for for four months. They gave me a great deal on the vehicle and a better deal on my trade in. I would have preferred to work with one person from start to finish, but everyone was friendly and efficient. I would recommend looking at Laramie GM for your next purchase.

You be the judge

by from Cheyenne |

Not trying to blow this out of proportion, just the facts. We were in kinda a pickle and had bought a 2008 gmc yukon hybrid, don't buy one that old, they have all kinds of electrical problems. Anyway we shopped around and found a person at Laramie gm that would give us a decent trade on it an they tried to Find us a Traverse that would replace it, eventually they did, but as soon as we drove it off the lot it lost 8000.00 to 10,000.00 in worth, expected some but not that much. Anyway I completed a survey of our experience with laramie gm and the sales rep who helped us, it wasn't bad but it wasnt glowing either. The sales rep then contacted my spouse with a sob story about losing her bonus and such for not getting a good rating. My spouse and her reached some middle ground and we decided to try again although the sales rep told my spouse there was a 30 day return policy on the vehicle and there was an older higher end vehicle on the lot, same price that would hold its value better. The sales rep failed to inform her manager of this and this led to a swearing and screaming match with the used car sales manager on the phone over the sales reps misreprentation, both parties were less that civil. Finally a deal was reached on this vehicle and we were allowed to change it with the original purchase. As we were leaving my spouse went to ask the original sales rep a question about the vehicle and got the answer of "you get what you get.". A few days later a vehicle similar to our original traded in vehicle was on the lot and I called and asked about it as that vehicle would more suit our needs. I of course reached the original sales rep we had so many problems with, who told me to come on over and I could take it for a test drive... I arrived at the dealer a few minutes later and she then advised the vehicle in question was under finance and she could not put it back out for sale. The sales rep then tried to sell me the original vehicle I traded in that had problems. I pointed this out to her and got a less that cordial response. All in all an educating and somewhat comical set of events, If you go to Laramie gm, two words. Buyer Beware!

Amazing Service

by from Charlottesville Va |

Our family was moving to Virginia and our car broke down just outside of Laramie. We were stranded and found out we were in need of a new vehicle. A local recommended the GM Auto Center. The service was fantastic. They worked with us quickly, got us a used SUV for a great price, and we were on the road again. At no fault of their own, once we were a few hours outside of Laramie, we started having car problems again. Although our car had no warranty (being a used vehicle), we contacted the dealer and they were more than happy to pay to have our SUV looked at and serviced. It was a minor problem but still needed to be fixed. They were extremely helpful and even checked in with us a few days later to make sure we had made it to Virginia! It was a very stressful situation that was made not so stressful by the good people at Laramie Auto Center.

Laramie GM Auto Center responded to this review

September 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am happy we were able to help you! We appreciate the opportunity and thank you so much for your business. I am glad you made it home safely! Have a great summer!!

Purchase of used Ford Ranger

by from Cheyenne, Wy |

Found a great used Ford Ranger. Had everything I was looking for. Made an appointment for a test drive, only to find out that the dealer had sold the vehicle out from under me. Didn't contact me, or give me a chance to secure it. Complained to Sales Manager, and GM, and aside from useless platitudes, nothing happened. Found another in the same town, less than 3 miles away, paid 1/2 as much. Absolutely useless. Stay Away.

Laramie GM Auto Center responded to this review

March 1, 2012

Sorry that you had such a poor experience here. Which Ranger were you looking at? Do you remember who your salesperson was? Feel free to email us more specifics about your problem to sales@lgmac.com. I promise we will try to make this right.

Very helpfully with repair

by from Laramie, WY |

I have been to GM auto numerous times. They have repaired my vehicle on a couple occasions. I highly suggest them for your auto needs.