Eddie Mercer Automotive

Used 888-731-1134

"Remember, If you don't come see me I can't save you any money!" Eddie Mercer

Great buying experience!

by from Gulf Breeze, FL |

I just wanted to say my buying experience at Eddie Mercer was great. The Mercedes is amazing and my salesman was not pushy at all. The lot is beautiful, with a great selection. I will recommend them to all my friends and will purchase from them again, Thank you guys!!! :)

Want a reliable car, DON'T go to Eddie Mercer!

by from Destin, FL |

We just bought a used car from Eddie Mercer five days ago. The salesman told us at least 3 times that their mechanic said the car we were buying was the most mechanically sound vehicle on the lot. Within 24 hours the check engine light came on. We had a mechanic take a look and it was a nick in one of the spark plug wires. It had been wrapped in electrical tape that melted causing it to misfire. Not that big of a deal because a new set of wires was only about $30. We fixed it and that was that. The check engine light went off. We didn't feel the need to call the dealership over a $30 fix. Well about two days later the check engine light came on again. We rechecked the wires and they were all fine. The next day we took the car to Advanced Auto and it came back with two different codes. When we went to leave Advanced Auto the car would not start. It cranked but wouldn't do anything else. We googled the codes and found the possible causes. There were two possible easy fixes so we went ahead and changed the thermostat and fuel filter. The car still would not start. At this point we decided to call the dealership. The salesman took down the codes that we got from Advanced Auto and said he'd call us back. Well that never happened. About four hours later we called back only to be told that the dealership only made about $20 on the car that we bought so we were out of luck. We were hoping to possibly just trade the car for another an the lot that was in good running condition. After working on the peice all day it is still not running. Bottom line is if you would like a vehicle that runs for more than a few days DON'T buy from Eddie Mercer Automotive. And don't expect them to stand behind their vehicles.

Sarcasm, not good!

by from Pensacola FL |

Poor customer service I am sorry that your vehicle and price for the vehicle too high for me but don't be so sarcastic about what I say. Never will I ever consider buying any vehicle from here.

good serviece

by from crestview fl |

went their looking to get a truck found one that i liked an they worked very hard to get me financed also to get me out so that i cout get to work that afternoon. then after i bought the truck i found a few things wrong with it and they help to fix the issue and make me a happy coustomer.

good service

by from Crestview fl |

They helped me to get into a truck and worked hard to get me into the truck. Also I found a few issues with the truck after I had purchased it and worked with me to correct them. I got a good truck from sales people that understood the importance of my time

Eddie Mercer Review

by from Crestview FL |

The staff at Eddie Mercer were very professional and had excellent customer service. This was my first time buying a Honda at a dealer outside of a Honda dealership and it was a very enjoyable experience. They gave me a great finance deal and worked with me on a good price. I would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to but a great car. I'm sold!

Prompt service and information from Chris Dunckley

by from Pace Florida |

Chris Dunckley was very fast and friendly with the information I asked for while shopping for a Jeep. I will definintly call him back when I am ready to make a purchase