Bill Pearce Motors

(3.7) 3 Reviews

11555 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511

Unless you live in Reno don't waste your time!

by from Missouri |

They will not sell you a vehicle unless you are connected in Reno. Sure they will talk like they will until it gets down to actually buying the car than they won't sell it to you unless you are connected in Reno. All they do is waste your time and efforts.

Excellent Dealership

by from Reno, NV |

We actually purchased at Bill Pearce Honda and couldn't compliment them more on their professionalism and customer service. Thank you to Cody and Reggie for making it happen!!

Bill Pearson Honda, Reno, NV

by from Carson City, NV |

This dealership is above and beyond in courteousness, helpfulness. They were no pressure, fair price from the get go, called me when a car came in that they knew I was looking for (my salesperson keeps a list). I was indecisive and spent many hours of their time - but they let me hang out with the car, and tolerated my several test drives. This was one of the very best dealership experiences I have ever had. The manager was helpful, without pressuring me - as were the three sales people that I was working with. The car I was looking at (a used 2006 element) was all they said it was: immaculate, good working order. I drove 30 miles to see it, after their call, so appreciated that they were so very honest re it. I cannot praise them enough. I did not buy the car (after all their time and assistance) ONLY because I decided to keep my present car. But should I want to buy a Honda in the future, I hope they will allow me to work with them again! I absolutely recommend this dealership - for new or used; they make the buying experience very comfortable.