Jackson Auto Sales

5241 W Broadway Ave, Crystal, MN 55429

Used 888-834-7870

Smooth Sailing!

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

I was in need of another car for my company and did a google search and Jackson Auto popped up, I sent a email and they responded right away on Monday. I went by and looked at the car it was in great shape and had really low miles but after thinking it over, I wanted something a little more nicer and went with a small suv I test drove it brought it back and sealed the deal they really made the process easy all I really did was read the car fax and sign on the dotted line! But what impressed me the most was the excellent service they provided they made no excuses and fixed everything I mentioned I was impressed!!! plus replaced the windshield wipers which I did notice on the test drive but had planned to do that myself. I do own a luxuiry vehicle and the way their family treated me I felt like I was at Land Rover. They also gave me $100.00 more on my trade then I asked them for WOW! Great family owned business.

Great people, honest about what your getting..

by from Anoka MN |

we went in because we needed a second car, test drove a few and we could not believe that a 2001 audi a6 was going to be our 2nd car. we were expecting something on the older side but did not expect an audi with only 115000 miles on it, it runs flawless, the wipers were a little old and needed to be replaced, the door mirrors were in good condition, but will need to be replaced. Over all what we need to do to the car is relatively cheap, and it still looks pretty darn good for being a 2001 audi, and the best part is the car has zero rust, no body damage, and they were able to get us the complete car fax report about the previous owner of the Audi, and when I needed to find out where I could get the parts to update the car, they were very helpful, definitely recommend..

Super Plac , I will reccomend

by from Brooklyn Center Mn |

We went in looking at one truck and Josh saved us money by selling us a different one in better shape and less miles. Worked with us and out we drove. My only complaint is I feel they should heat their lot as it was darn cold walking around looking at different trucks LOL

Friendly Atmosphere

by from Stacy, MN |

We are very happy with our purchase of a 2013 Chev Impala. It was the lowest price and miles in Central Minnesota. Josh was great to deal with and all the other employees we came in contact with were friendly and fun. Thank-you Josh.

I had a wonderful experience with Jackson Auto

by from New Hope, MN |

Loved Working with Josh He sold us a great SUV. We walked in the door wondering if we would we get a car and walked out with a for sure thing.... Thanks Josh at Jackson auto

Worth the drive.

by from Mahtowa, MN |

I bought a 2010 Taurus that came from CA. I had to drive over 2 hours to get to the lot so I was hoping my salesman Josh would do a good job describing the car and he did. The car was beautifully detailed and as described. He also was easy to communicate with over the phone and through email. I will look to buy another vehicle with these guys and I would recommend them to anyone.

Distance buyer

by from Hayward , WI |

I purchased a Ford Explorer based on Josh's review. I live 150 miles away and did not want to drive and find out this is has issues. The Ford was as Josh stated and the purchase was a pleasure. He made a very fair offer for my car so I traded it in as well. Only con is Dealership did not have WIFI.

Love my new car !

by from Mpls,Mn |

I thought my sales man Joss did a good job and was easy to negotiate with. The few minor things I requested, such as car wash and new wipers were completed. Owners seemed to be friendly and sincere. So far I love my new Soltice.

September 20, 2013

We are glad you had a great experience with us here at Jackson Auto!! Enjoy your new Solstice!!

Good service

by from Mpls, Mn. |

Great customer services no complaints everybody was friendly quick service notice all staff was nice to customers as they was coming in no concerns.

September 20, 2013

You were a pleasure to work with Tracy! Thanks for your business.

Jennifer L'Esperance

by from Minneapolis,Mn |

Bought a 2012 Fusion from Jackson Auto and Love it! My experience with Jackson Auto was great. The Sales Staff there was very helpful and down do earth. I had previously visited a couple of bigger dealerships that seemed to be scared off by my bankruptcy from 5 years ago. I feel like when the other dealerships pulled my credit their attitude changed. Jackson totally took the time to work with me. Even if they were not able to sell me a car, I felt like they wanted my business and made me feel welcome.

September 20, 2013

Awesome!! Enjoy your new Fusion! We had a great time working with you here at Jackson Auto. Thanks!!