Jackson Auto Sales

Used 888-834-7870

Easy Financing and Easy Pricing! Call today 763.535.4444

Best ever!!

by from Crystal, MN |

I had been to numerous auto places before going here for myself and with friends...best place I have ever been to!! Can't begin to say how thankful I am!

DONT BUY FROM JACKSON AUTO IN CRYSTAL MN

by from Minneapolis, MN |

this dealership is Terrible and should have be open for business, they are so nice to you at the beginning but when you start asking for things like carfax and history on the cars they don't know what to say. They stop replying back to your emails and saying things that's not friendly to a buy.

Good experience great servcie

by from Crystal MN |

Went to purchase a 2012 ford focus fusion. Test drove fine then with in hours after the purchase transmission was having issues. This was a common problem to find out with this year Ford. Jackson didn't even hesitate they tried to fix the issue and when they couldn't they let us get a different car. Service here is great and they are up front and honest and easy to work with. I would do business with them again. Thanks guys for the help and being true in customer service.

another scammed customer

by from minneapolis, Minnesota |

You know when someone is that nice up front something is up. Boy they really rush you right over to the finance guy. He must be the 3rd cousin. They purchase high mileage vehicles at auction and try to hammer you with their game face on, then once you sign its all over. They avoid you like they have no conscience, and im sure they dont. My first vehicle lasted 6 months then I was dumb enough to give them a second try. Had to put a $1000.00 in that one. Got me for another down payment on that one. Turned my friend on to them and they soaked him too. He had to put $3000.00 into his to make it run right. When I took my last vehicle back for nothing the big cheese took it. Of COURSE ! Remembr, these people have no concience! They'll have nothing to do with you unless somethings in it for them. What do you expect when everyone is related. The younger ones seem like good guys, but the owners, Well lets just say, put on your running shoes! Its sad that people like this can continue to take advantage of the public and bite the hands that feed them. But then again what can you expect of beings without a concience! They probably wont be at this location long as soon as the neighborhood figures them out. Thats probably why they moved from Jackson street in St. Paul. If anyone needs a high mileage vehicle that they absolutely cannot count on then Jackson Auto is the place to go! Oh, and bring mechanic tools. You'll need them to get you vehicle home!

please stay away!

by from minneapolis |

Shiesters! They'll do anything to sell you a car they bought at auction for next to nothing and and charge you high dollar. Don't trade your vehicle in. They'll give you nothing for it and sell it for 3 times what they gave they gave you. Once they make a sell, forget trying to contact them because they won't answer! People like this give HONEST americans a bad name. Save your hard earned money for a dealership that deserves and respects the fact that the puplic keeps them in buisness. Recommended 2 of my friends to them and both of them had to put a lot of money in the vehicles they purchased from them. They also dont honor the lemon law. Remember, when you buy used, you might abused, and they are pro's at it!!!!!!!!

One word....AMAZING!

by from Albertville, mn |

We found them by accident and they were the most wonderful accident! We were in need of a larger car and we got into a car that was Waugh nicer than I ever would have anticipated. Thank you to all the family, Gary, and the gang!!

Highly Recommend

by from minneapolis |

I have always been treated like a king at Jackson Motors. The entire staff makes you feel welcome from the first time you step on the lot. If you need a car, if you know someone who needs a car, Jackson Auto Sales is the only place to go and get a good quality car at a great price.

Smooth Sailing!

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

I was in need of another car for my company and did a google search and Jackson Auto popped up, I sent a email and they responded right away on Monday. I went by and looked at the car it was in great shape and had really low miles but after thinking it over, I wanted something a little more nicer and went with a small suv I test drove it brought it back and sealed the deal they really made the process easy all I really did was read the car fax and sign on the dotted line! But what impressed me the most was the excellent service they provided they made no excuses and fixed everything I mentioned I was impressed!!! plus replaced the windshield wipers which I did notice on the test drive but had planned to do that myself. I do own a luxuiry vehicle and the way their family treated me I felt like I was at Land Rover. They also gave me $100.00 more on my trade then I asked them for WOW! Great family owned business.

Great people, honest about what your getting..

by from Anoka MN |

we went in because we needed a second car, test drove a few and we could not believe that a 2001 audi a6 was going to be our 2nd car. we were expecting something on the older side but did not expect an audi with only 115000 miles on it, it runs flawless, the wipers were a little old and needed to be replaced, the door mirrors were in good condition, but will need to be replaced. Over all what we need to do to the car is relatively cheap, and it still looks pretty darn good for being a 2001 audi, and the best part is the car has zero rust, no body damage, and they were able to get us the complete car fax report about the previous owner of the Audi, and when I needed to find out where I could get the parts to update the car, they were very helpful, definitely recommend..

Super Plac , I will reccomend

by from Brooklyn Center Mn |

We went in looking at one truck and Josh saved us money by selling us a different one in better shape and less miles. Worked with us and out we drove. My only complaint is I feel they should heat their lot as it was darn cold walking around looking at different trucks LOL

Friendly Atmosphere

by from Stacy, MN |

We are very happy with our purchase of a 2013 Chev Impala. It was the lowest price and miles in Central Minnesota. Josh was great to deal with and all the other employees we came in contact with were friendly and fun. Thank-you Josh.