Orr Nissan Shreveport

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1240 E. Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105

Great from start to finish

by from Haughton |

I purchased my maxima from here. I was treated great. The process was easy. I feel like if you do your research you wont have the woes that some people have in buying a car. Then again I have excellent credit and if I want, I can get it. Ty Taylor is my boy. Ask for him and he will treat you the way I was. Good luck and buy Nissan!

Just bought my second car from Orr Nissan South!

by from Shreveport, la |

Just bought my second new Nissan from Orr Nissan in Shreveport and I can't say enough how easy these guys make it! I found the car I wanted online, set an appointment with my sales person Grady (he is great btw), and picked my car up that night. So easy! And everyone here is so nice. They really make buying a car fun. I even sent my sister to look and she got a new Nissan too! Thanks again!

Just plain wrong

by from texas,usa |

If you purchase a car from this place, beware. Be sure you can locate all registration on the vehicle yourself. Make sure you go in the day time so you can check the car our head to toe before you end up driving 80 miles to end up bringing back what seem to me a car that just wasnt right... period point blank.... just beware of this place...