Route 46 Chevrolet

412 U.S. 46, Hackettstown, NJ 07828

New 866-257-9892
Used 877-931-5112
Service 866-380-6697

We pride ourselves on excellent service & pricing. Offering our customers the the best car buying experience!

Quick service if you call ahead

by from Clinton NJ |

I drove almost an hour to buy a car I had seen on the internet. I called ahead and the car was ready for viewing with no games. I was in and out in about 2 hours, including financing. A very nice experience overall.

Route 46 Chevrolet responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Dealership. We were so pleased to read about your experience as excellent customer service is our goal. We wish you the best of luck in your new car!

Slow Sales Process, nice people

by from long valley, nj |

I came in here looking for a used car and I was treated very well. I worked with the sales rep and he looked through his inventory and helped me get into a car that was within my budget without being pushy. My one complaint is that the sales process here is slow. Every time I asked a question regarding a warranty, or if I could take a certain document home to review, my rep would go and ask his manager which made the buying process a lot longer then it was necessary. A side note is that they do like the play the salesman game a little. It was my first time to the dealership when my rep was driving the car around for me to look at. I had the sales rep next to me come up to me and mention that the customer at his table is currently looking into the same car, so I may want to put a deposit. Knowing that this was part of the game, I brushed it off. So, while they like to play the game, they generally respect you if you are firm and let them know you don't want to do business that way.