Route 46 Chevrolet

412 U.S. 46, Hackettstown, NJ 07828

New 866-257-9892
Used 877-931-5112
Service 866-380-6697

We pride ourselves on excellent service & pricing. Offering our customers the the best car buying experience!

Recent purchase

by from Flanders, NJ |

I recently leased a Chevy Traverse through Rt. 46 Chevrolet. I submitted a request online and got a quick response from Jonathan Cardenas. He was able answer all my questions through email. I made plans to take the vehicle out for a test drive and when I arrived at the dealership the truck was waiting out front. Jonathan work hard to get me out of my current lease and him and the dealership really worked to get me what I feel to be a fantastic deal. I would recommend this dealership and also working with Jonathan.

Good buying experience

by from Succasunna, NJ |

This was my first purchase from Rt46 Chevrolet in Budd Lake, NJ. I haven't experienced the Service Department yet, but I was happy with the buying process. There weren't any 'sales tricks'. I did my homework and had some comparable quotes. We arrived at a fair price without taking all day.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

by from BUDD LAKE NJ |

ROUTE 46 CHEVROLET IN HACKETTSTOWN NJ IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, IAM SO HAPPY WITH THE WAY Matthew Salayko AND THE SALES MANAGER WAS ABLE TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY CAR AND FIXED IT VERY FAST FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE AND EVERY ONE. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND BEING THE BEST!!

VERY GOOD

by from roxbury,nj |

I went for an oil change and Francisco Maldonado was very polite. Service was quick, and the waiting room was comfortable and clean. Very well done and thanks. I will go back again

Grat Service!

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

Very accommodating, quote provided for service, and was on target. Overall a great improvement over last dealership management. Even got a free car wash- totally unexpected! Great job Matthew Salayko!

Great service

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

Francisco Maldonaro was very helpful and courteous. Repairs were done in a timely manner and the car wash was a bonus.

Quick service if you call ahead

by from Clinton NJ |

I drove almost an hour to buy a car I had seen on the internet. I called ahead and the car was ready for viewing with no games. I was in and out in about 2 hours, including financing. A very nice experience overall.

Route 46 Chevrolet responded to this review

April 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Dealership. We were so pleased to read about your experience as excellent customer service is our goal. We wish you the best of luck in your new car!

Slow Sales Process, nice people

by from long valley, nj |

I came in here looking for a used car and I was treated very well. I worked with the sales rep and he looked through his inventory and helped me get into a car that was within my budget without being pushy. My one complaint is that the sales process here is slow. Every time I asked a question regarding a warranty, or if I could take a certain document home to review, my rep would go and ask his manager which made the buying process a lot longer then it was necessary. A side note is that they do like the play the salesman game a little. It was my first time to the dealership when my rep was driving the car around for me to look at. I had the sales rep next to me come up to me and mention that the customer at his table is currently looking into the same car, so I may want to put a deposit. Knowing that this was part of the game, I brushed it off. So, while they like to play the game, they generally respect you if you are firm and let them know you don't want to do business that way.