Raging Motors

5155 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029

Used 877-898-3815

Great service Raging Motors

by from La Canada , CA |

I had the pleasure of working with Haik. He has been the car dealer that I have worked with for the past 10 years. I have to say that I have never had any problems with the cars he has sold me. He has always given me great prices. I am very lucky that I have found Haik to sell me my cars. He is approachable, easy to work with, punctual, gives great quality cars for the cheapest prices. What more can anyone ask for? Thank you Haik for making car shopping so pleasurable. I recommend anyone to do business with Raging Motors.

My son's first car

by from Los Angeles CA |

Bought a 2001 Honda Civic LX last week, mileage was low and driving condition was not bad. After driving in highway for half an hour, there was a burning smell with a minor leak when we got home. Called the dealer and made an appointment the next day, problem was identified as residue remained from the wash. Professional mechanic made a quick fixed. Sales guys were patient to handle the trouble. Honda Civic has been considered one of the trouble free, low maintenance car. Just keep the figures crossed that this car remains in good driving condition for another 100,000 miles.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

With so many dealers in LA, it's amazing how difficult it is to find a dealership that gives a crap about the customer. I was shopping for a used BMW and I needed specific service records about the cars that I was seriously considering. I left a message , they called me back and were extremely helpful. Over the course of a few weeks, they filled me in on about three different cars. I learned a lot in the process and they gave me some valuable buying advice. Bear in mind, this was all before I spent a dime at their store, but they were creating better goodwill than any radio ad campaign ever could! I work in downtown LA and they told me that they could pick me up. When the time comes, I'll be ready. So if you're in the area and you need dealer service, go to Raging motors and they will help you.

dedicated to good service

by from palmdale, ca |

very helpful and did there best to help the customer. i drive off with a great car.

Help, nice, great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

They were very helpful and nice. I loved working with them. I would definately come back and recomend them to anyone.

Great Experience!!!

by from Los Angeles |

Great experience here! I just bought a 2005 Honda Civic lx coupe. Very easy/smooth process,They were so polite and explained everything to a "T".There cars are very clean and they have many options to choose from. I felt confident with buying a car from them. Will definently tell all my friends (:

AWESOME DEAL

by from Eagle Rock, CA |

Looked at many cars, many car lots. I called on Sunday the call was retutrned later that day. They had all the answers to my questions. When got to the lot we got service and information from many people, very friendly and beyond helpful. Great car at a great price! I recommend Raging Motors to everyone.

my experience

by from los angeles california |

I was recently looking for a car and I stumbled across this dealership with this funny name" Raging Motors" they call themselves haha I imagined monster trucks for sale! to my delight they have a detailed website (raging motors.net) in which they have a vast and varied inventory ranging from sedans coupes and some really nice. convertibles.Their photographer does a really great job at showing all the details in cars they have for sale.I called and set up an appointment and was greeted by the very well dressed salesmen and he was very detailed knowledgeable and answered all of my questions I purchased a 2001 honda civic and love it!

5*s for Raging Motors!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I loved my experience with Raging Motors. They were very helpful with any issue that came up with the car and made the process painless and easy. They have a great selection of cars in great condition.

Good quality vs. price purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA |

People very kind, customer service great! I recommend this place to any who want to buy a used car.