Raging Motors

5155 Santa Monica Blvd, LA, CA 90029

Great deal And great service!!

by from Duarte California |

The sales manager there was very nice. He got me a great price and even better financing! I recommend anyone to come by and buy a car from them.

Great service

by from Beaumont, ca |

Was able to bring car back for future maintenance again and again. Good servive.

Great Prices and awesome customer service!

by from los angeles ca |

Very happy to have found this place to purchase my "new" used car. Extremely helpful and friendly service and great prices for their vehicles. Highly recommended!!

Awesome Service, Amazing guys!!

by from Hollywood, CA |

I admit, I'm not very well informed about cars and buying cars, but these guys helped me every step of the way. They were so awesome during the buying process and their prices were great. I financed the car and because I had paid a large down payment they didn't charge me any interest! They even let me bring the car back to the dealership and had their mechanic check out any problems or concerns I had at no cost! Really amazing people and service. They really care about having safe reliable cars and happy customers.

shopping for a car & need great costumer service?

by from los angeles |

I was shopping for a Scion XA and came across Raging Motors . Their General Manager Fabian and the rest of the staff were so helpful. They truly work with you with in your means , they even helped me find a great deal on insurance. Their help and positive attitude are a great quality . the prices are fair , the cars are well kept . i absolutely recommend this location.

Single mom looking for a minivan

by from Chatsworth, CA |

I am a single mother looking for a mini van for my daughter and I, as our vehicle was too small for us. I contacted Raging Motors for an ad I saw on Cars.com. I came to the dealership and was given excellent service! They were able to take my vehicle as a trade and get me a awesome deal on my new (used) mini van. Even now too, they have helped with future financing of my car... my daughter and I feel very safe and extremely happy with our purchase.... everyday my 2 year old daughter says.."nice car mommy".

Great Guys...Dealership with a Heart!

by from Los Angeles |

Very professional atmosphere with a heart....I felt they genuinely wanted to work with me to make my car buying experience a positive one, and it was. Great van at a great price. I would definitely recommend Raging Motors....single moms too. Keep up the good work gentlemen!

My experience

by from LA, ca |

Thanks for helping me out and finding a good car for me. I will buy all my used cars from you and will recommend you to my friends. You guys are awesome!

Great deal

by from Los Angeles CA |

Usually not a big fan of the whole car buying process, but I can say without hesitation that Raging Motors over in Hollywood made the process so seamless, quick and pleasant that I would highly recommend this dealership. No doubt I will return for any of my car needs! Thank you Raging Motors.

Rude Salesmen

by from Southern California, CA |

The men who work at this very small dealer are worse than a stereotypical salesman. They gang up on you and question you as if you are being interrogated when you try to negotiate the price of a vehicle. Working in customer service, myself, this is the wrong way to run a business. Their prices are on the high end and there is no going lower than the price listed. If you try, you better bring factual proof with you about other similar vehicles on the market. I do not recommend buying a car here unless you want to overpay for a car. I will not be giving them any of my money and will not come back.