Raging Motors

5155 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029

Used 877-898-3815

Wonderful Experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I highly recommend this place! Not only are these guys friendly and helpful, they are completely welcoming and honest which is hard to find at car dealerships. They made me feel right at home and helped me find the perfect car for my budget. If you want excellent customer service, genuine people, and a reliable and reasonably priced car, go to Raging Motors! As someone who checked out many dealerships before purchasing my car, I can tell you these guys are the best.

Filthy

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The car I looked at was filthy, broken window, broken A/C. The vents blew out some disgusting oil sediment all over me. Will not go back.

Raging Motors responded to this review

April 5, 2013

The vehicle had a Big posted sign on it NOT FOR SALE. Please do not seat in cars that have a sign NOT FOR SALE . Thank you.

Fun, funny guys...

by from Claremont |

We went to see a few cars at several dealerships that day and didn't bring our checkbook, so as not to rush into anything. These guys gave us a great deal though and they were so much fun that we ended up buying from them with a credit card deposit. They were extremely accommodating and, although we know we could have beaten them down on price even further, we thought they deserved the money, for how hard they worked. All around positive experience...

Great guys!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I enjoyed dealing with them. They are honest and have low prices!