Gregory Hyundai

Used 888-612-9986 Used 888-612-9986
Service 888-450-4191 Service 888-450-4191

Just bought our first Hyundai

by from Grayslake, IL |

Gregory is a pretty nicely set-up dealership. I had already been in contact with Larry Barr online, so there was no hard sell or difficulty. he knew what we were looking for, and he had several cars for us to consider. Larry is very personable, a nice guy, and straightforward. He listened when we discussed our specific desires for the car, and found us one that my wife fell in love with (we were replacing her car). The finance process with all the paperwork was very smoothly handled by Rita. All-in-all, it was one of the most pleasant car-buying experiences I've had (I'm in my 50's!). We told Larry we would be back to look when it was time to replace my car.

Great used car experience

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

Car shopping typically is painful, and used car shopping even worse. However, after going to at least half a dozen other dealerships, I was pleasantly surprised with my Gregory Hyundai experience. No hard pressure sales! The salesman listened to what I needed, respected my budget, and we ended up with a great car for a college student.

Outstanding Service

by from Schiller Park, IL |

Gregory Hyundai was by far the best decision I made in purchasing my first car, Friendly environment and excellent customer service. Joel and Chris, the manager, helped me find the right car and the right price to fit with my budget, I recommend to anyone that's looking for their next car. Thank You Gregory Hyundai.

Barry at Gregory helped me lower car payment $200

by from Glencoe, IL |

I had a very high car payment with my current car. I was helped by a very nice salesman named Barry Orlov who helped me pick out a very nice Sonata Turbo and he was able to get me in that car and lower my payments by $200 which I never thought was possible going in. Thank you so much!

Knowledgeable, Efficient, Detailed, Assuring& Fast

by from Evanston, IL |

Amanda Smith & John Verschelden are a great team and ASSET to Gregory Hyundai. I appreciate them listing to & correcting my concerns. The Linconwood Dealer didn't even try to help me repair my car. I live in Evanston, so my drive was further, but well worth coming to Gregory Hyundai. Thanks for making me a very HAPPY customer.

Great Experience

by from Highland Park, IL |

Went in after doing my online research thinking I'd focus on the sonata eco as it would fit my budget. It didn't have everything I wanted, but I had financial limits. Talked with Larry Barr, and he was awesome to work with. Showed me amazing incentives I wasn't aware of on the top end sonata hybrid that made it affordable. He was very straightforward and great to talk with which I really appreciated. Would highly recommend him to anyone I know in the market for a new car. Sales room facility was very nice, but may want some separation from other sales people as its very easy to listen to other people's negotiations. Also might just be high inventory time, but parking in front was very crowded.

Hyundai Elantra Purchase

by from Northbrook |

Happy with my 2014 Hyundai Elantra! Sergio Helped me get the car I wanted, knowing my credit wasn't the best! Sean was very friendly and awesome too!!

Honest and easy to work with

by from northbrook |

After going to McGrath Hyundai and getting treated like dirt not to mention all the lying regarding their prices I decided to go to Gregory. I dealt with Roland and one of the managers and got exactly what I wanted. Roland answered all my questions and was easy to deal with. I got the car I wanted at a very fair price and didn't leave with brain damage. I would suggest if you go to Gregory you ask for Roland. Just a little info about him, he was very straight forward and at first I wasn't too sure about the guy, but after spending a little time working with him he was very easy to understand and his personality was just that, honest and straight forward. He actually knows his stuff and wont push you in a direction. He will ask the right questions and guide you to an educated decision. Thanks Roland, I love my car.

rude, unfriendly, look down on u.

by from chicago, il |

The Korean manager here is unbelievably rude. If you try to negotiate he will let you chose different car. He said with your money u cannot afford that car. Very rude. Never going back again.

Gregory Hyundai responded to this review

January 31, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write your review, but I'm not 100% sure you have the right dealership... We do not have a Korean Manager employed here at Gregory Hyundai in Highland Park. Either way, if there's anything I could do to assist you, please contact me directly @ 847.831.5980. David Ortiz General Manager

Worst car buying experience

by from West Bend, WI |

Missing parts upon purchase and dealership refused to replace them.

Gregory Hyundai responded to this review

January 31, 2015

Morama, We appreciate the time you spent to give us your feedback. Please contact me directly at the dealership so I could assist you in acquiring the parts you are missing. Contact me at 847.831.5980. David Ortiz General Manager