Gregory Hyundai

490 Skokie Valley Rd, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 888-612-9983
Used 888-612-9986
Service 888-450-4191

Great place to buy a car!

by from Evanston, IL |

This place is amazing! I just recently purchased a hyundai here after going to many different dealerships. The salesman were very honest and upfront and didn't try to take advantage of me. I trusted them and I got an amazing deal on my new Hyundai Santa Fe. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a new car. I especially recommend Kevin!

rude, unfriendly, look down on u.

by from chicago, il |

The Korean manager here is unbelievably rude. If you try to negotiate he will let you chose different car. He said with your money u cannot afford that car. Very rude. Never going back again.

Worst car buying experience

by from West Bend, WI |

Missing parts upon purchase and dealership refused to replace them.

Rons S

by from Niles, Il |

Had a conversation with a sales person, he seemed intelligent and honest. No purchase was made.. ..

Very happy with the buying experience

by from Wilmette, IL |

I was very happy with my buying experience at Gregory Honda. My sales representative, Greg Roland, was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and attentive. The process of buying a car, which can be very stressful, was very pleasant and business-like at Gregory. Among other things, what differentiated Gregory from other dealers I had talked to was when I asked for the out-the-door price, they gave me one without hesitation. Other dealers annoyed me when they would give me a "ballpark" figure and would not give me a firm price until I came back a second time and told them I was ready to make a deal right there and then. Finally, after having the car for a week, I decided to have it undercoated. The service department was equally pleasant and business-like and I was very happy with the service.

Thanks you guys are great

by from Antioch Il |

Thanks there are times that you know it is only right to tell the world about a great experience and we had 1 this past week when we got a new Hyundai from Gregory Hyundai. The salesman took his time with us going over our options lease or finance and then the finance guy made the delivery just a joy. I can not say it enough THANKS to all of you guys at Christmas I will tell all my family to come by to buy Dawn in Antioch

This was a great experience worth writting about

by from Milwaukee, WI |

From the moment I drove into the dealership and was met by Kevin Hart. until the last negotiation with Luke Clarizio the experience was very professional. We didn't always agree on things, but it turned out I really got a good deal. They know their products well. Kevin spent a long time educating me on all the features of my car. Cars aren't as simple as they used to be. I was very impressed with the dealership and would recommend them to everyone. If you get a chance give them the last look and I think you will be happy you did. By the way they didn't pay me to say this.

Inconsistent

by from Fargo, ND |

One day I was told they would hold a vehicle for me with a down payment. The next day the same "sales manager" would not except a down payment to hold the same vehicle. I spose that's why she is a "sales manager" at a used car store. Surprisingly I didn't get the car.

the worst service experience ever

by from wisconsin |

Found out that the title was never transfered and I was paying the fee after purchasing vehicle even though I paid plates transfer and documentary service and filling fees very disappointed when called to ask about it that they were very rude and unhelpful after the sale was completed never again and I am warning everyone dont go there

Waste of time -- old school car dealer tactics

by from Highland Park, IL |

I wrote to them about a specific pre-owned car that I had in mind and told them my budget. They replied with a higher price. I responded to that with a number between my original budget and their quote, to which they replied "I'm sure we'll have a deal" and invited me in. When I went it, they raised their price significantly over their originally quoted price, so we had nothing to talk about. In addition, the pre-owned car I was looking at turned out to be a manufacturer's buy-back (Lemon Law) car, and that wasn't disclosed to me until after I had driven it and spent nearly a half hour in the dealership. Every time the salesman left me to discuss something with his "manager," it took 15 minutes and this happened more than once. They also held the keys to my trade until I stood up to leave.

Beware of their internet sales low-balling you.

by from Chicago, IL |

They low-balled me over the internet and when I came to the dealership they jacked up the price a lot. What a waste of time... When I bought a car from them a couple of years ago they insisted on signing a document which locks you into arbitration in case you want to sue them. When I refused they vigorously tried to persuade me it was in my best interest which I think it was not. I am not happy with their service department either, I strongly feel they push services I don't really need. They also recommend services that Hyundai Motor America does not recommend. On the bright side, they are conveniently located next to freeway. They offer coffee in their waiting area and free Wi-fi is available there.