Honda of Casper

(4.4) 7 Reviews

3801 CY Avenue, Casper, WY 82601

General Maintance Customer

by from Casper, WY |

Excellent accommodations and service. Timely maintenance and fresh coffee and smiles while you wait! I have never encountered a cranky person at Honda of Casper! :)

Highly recommend Honda of Casper!

by from Waterville, Washington |

We live in WA state, so we made this purchase completely online, and by phone. What a great, easy experience! We were treated with such professionalism and kindness, and also got a great deal! Thank you Honda of Casper for "the best" car buying experience! We love our 2013 Odyssey van!

Great Sales Experience

by from Casper, WY |

My husband and I were looking for a new Pilot and went to the Honda of Casper web site. We were contacted by Ben and from there our buying experience was great. They made the purchase very easy and professional. We got a fair price for our trade in and the Pilot is wonderful. We will be back for service and to purchase other vehicles for our family!!

Awesome Service Department

by from Casper |

Always friendly, quick with service. Having an issue with my car and they are helping me monitor and track to guide a course of action. I've bought 2 cars there and would go back if I ever need another!!!

For a pleasant experience, visit honda

by from Casper, WY |

I have purchased 2 Hondas and a Toyota from Honda of Casper. I couldn't be more pleased with my most recent purchase. They were friendly and efficient. They didn't have the vehicle I wanted in stock but they had me test drive one in another color and got me the one I wanted quickly. The service dept has always taken good care of all my vehicles, Honda or not, and lets me know what they need. They have great amenities and a pleasant staff. Thanks Honda of Casper. I'll be back!

Great Atmoshpere

by from Casper,WY |

I had the best buying experince!, They make me feel at home every time I am there! The parts and service department are always there to answer my questions! I will definetly do business witht them again!

Do yourself a favor and do NOT buy a vehicle them

by from Casper, WY |

If someone has read this review I have done my good deed to this world. This was by far the worst vehicle buying experience I've have ever had in my life. The salesmen were sleazy, we had a very hard time reaching a deal, and they gave me next to nothing for my trade in. Days after, I felt like I had been ripped off. The truck that I bought was only four years old. However, within the weeks of buying it I have already experienced multiple mechanical problems and have had costly repairs. Certified preowned vehicles are a joke. They are no better than any other run-of-the-mill used car. Save yourself a trip and go to another dealership for your business.