Fremont Sheridan - Ford & Lincoln

(4.0) 4 Reviews

1658 Coffeen Ave, Sheridan, WY 82801

Disappointed ex customer

by from Sheridan, Wy |

While the facilities are beautiful, the experience is not. I was extremely disappointed to find that immediately after signing papers, the sale and finance staff became aggressive when I asked for them to walk me through the difference in price that I had agreed to and the price I ended up paying. I just wanted to have clarification and when they couldn't tell me where the difference was, they got agitated. They threatened to unwind the deal and have it negatively impact my credit score, among other 'scare tactics'. I love the vehicle they sold me, I just wanted to know where the additional cost came in and was treated like dirt for it. I would not recommend them to anyone and I won't even take the car there for service because no one deserves to be treated like that over a question they have a right to know the answer to.

Fremont Sheridan - Ford & Lincoln responded to this review

July 29, 2013

Hi- I am Matt Childers, the General Manager, I am sorry for your recent experience and the way that our staff made you feel. I would be happy to speak with you over the phone to help clarify any issues or miscommunication. i can assure you that your expereince is not typical. If you could please call me at your convenience, 800-780-8088, I will do my best to get the issue resolved in a positive manner.

Pegi60

by from Buffalo, WY |

very informative and fair treatment.. easy to work with. Jeff was not at all pushy but interested in meeting our needs which was awsome.. no pressure, just helpful.

Fremont Sheridan - Ford & Lincoln responded to this review

April 25, 2013

Thanks Pegi! We loved working with you as well! we hope to see you soon for service! -Matt Childers - General Manager - Fremont Motor Sheridan

Our shopping experience

by from Story, Wyoming |

We shopped for a new Toyota Highlander Limited with specific specifications from four different dealers in the area (Wyoming, Montana, and South Dakota). All of the dealers were professional but Tom Nelson was particularly helpful in finding just what my wife and I were looking for. We wanted to purchase our new car from Fremont since we bought our last Highlander from them. Tom beat all of the competition in price and was able to deliver our new Highlander to us in early November. Sincerely, Alan and Suzanne Weakly

I always get what I want

by from Sheridan Wyoming |

Fremont seems to always finding a way to get me the car I want. I had one unfortunate even where I had to bring it in for repair and event though, my car is not in the Ford or Toyota line they still helped me and treated me like a genuine customer. Where as the GM dealership here in town laughed in my face and told me nothing was wrong with my car. Thank You Fremont for all you do for me!!