Ken Garff Volkswagen

New 888-237-0702
Used 877-968-7317
Service 866-906-7311

We Hear You!

hank you guys for the wonderful experience we had

by from Orem, UT |

Chase & Cameron we wonderful salesmen to work with! They answered every question we had about the Passat and Jettas! Thank you guys for the wonderful experience we had!

SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!

by from Spanish Fork |

I have brought my car in for the same repair 3 times this year. They just can't seem to get it right or seem to know what's wrong. My car is NEVER ready at the pickup time, in fact, that's usually when they bring my car back to start working on it. I typically have to wait another hour or more. I'm told they will call and let me know updates - I have never once been contacted. I feel like I have to babysit in order to get anything done! Horrible customer service - never will come back!

best experience ever!

by from Orem, UT |

I bought a used car the other week from Ken Garff Volkswagen & Sergio. best experience ever! I went several places before and I felt like all the sales people were pushy and I was there so long. Sergio was not pushy at all and helped me find what I needed quickly and within my budget. I would recommend my family and friends to go to Ken Garff Volkswagen and work with Sergio. I probably will go back there if I get another car.

Good place

by from Provo, Utah |

Great guys. Fast service. They have the best technicians for VW cars, so I think it's worth taking your car there. The staff is cool and pretty friendly. I think their prices are high so take that into consideration.

Terrible Service Center

by from Provo, UT |

Absolutely HORRENDOUS service department. After buying a new Jetta from them and owning it for 2 months the trunk latch broke so I took it into customer service. After 2 and a half hours of me sitting in their lobby not knowing what was going on they finally came and got me, telling me it was all fixed. As I was driving away they came running out and said they had confused my car with another and had dismantled some parts. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. A few months after that my windshield cracked in half inexplicably while sitting in a protected parking space. I took it in and they told me "tough luck buddy." Long story short, Ken Garff VW Orem has TERRIBLE SERVICE. If you do decide to shop here, you will regret it if your car ever has any problems. Look elsewhere.

Ken Garff Volkswagen responded to this review

September 8, 2014

We apologize for your frustrating experience at our dealership. We want our customers to feel well taken care of and we hate knowing that you walked away feeling anything but satisfied. Please contact Shane Botelho, our Service Manager, at 801-714-2331.

Highly Recommend

by from Orem, UT |

I liked it very much, the service at a very high level!

Highly Recommend!

by from Orem, UT |

Very helpful and friendly. Good experience. I would definitely recommend this to my family and relatives.

Tobi is very attentive to the need of the customer

by from Provo, UT |

Tobi is extremely personable and very attentive to the needs of the customer. He is also very well informed in his work. He asked useful questions that were relevant to helping me find a vehicle that suited my needs. I loved that he was able to truly understand the circumstance. He was very patient and although i did end up driving a car off the lot, i purchased the car not only because he was an excellent salesman but because he had made the situation personable.

Best car dealership I've ever been to! :)

by from Orem, UT |

Cameron snouffer was such a huge help on showing me all the right cars that fit my needs in my price range :) I would recommend ken garff volkswagen of orem to all my friends and family they were all so polite and professional! Best car dealership I've ever been to! :)

I'll be referring friends to Ken garff Volkswagen

by from Orem, UT |

Well i really like the honda civic alot its a pretty nice Whip! Also Corey worked real hard to try to get those keys in my hands. He made it happen, as well as helping me figure out the payments, hes the Homie! Thanks ma dude. I will be referring my friends to Ken garff Volkswagen.

This was such a great car buying experience for me

by from Orem, UT |

This was such a great car buying experience for me! I spent 4 days driving to different dealerships test driving dozens of models and becoming more and more frustrated by the experience. I looked into ken garff vw because they had a specific make and model car that someone had traded in at a reasonable price. I'd been to enough dealerships to know it was a fair price, and the car was in better condition than other cars of the same make and model at other places. I requested more information and chase Cornett got back to me very quickly. He was professional, helpful, and not pushy at all. He followed up with me without driving me crazy and when we finally made it in 2 days later, he was able to get us the car we wanted, at a fair price, approved when other places couldn't. We were in and out in 2 hours, and by far the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I'll be looking to purchase from him again when my husband's car goes out.