Ken Garff Volkswagen

New 888-237-0702
Used 877-968-7317
Service 866-906-7311

We Hear You!

hank you guys for the wonderful experience we had

by from Orem, UT |

Chase & Cameron we wonderful salesmen to work with! They answered every question we had about the Passat and Jettas! Thank you guys for the wonderful experience we had!

Highly Recommend

by from Orem, UT |

I liked it very much, the service at a very high level!

Highly Recommend!

by from Orem, UT |

Very helpful and friendly. Good experience. I would definitely recommend this to my family and relatives.

Tobi is very attentive to the need of the customer

by from Provo, UT |

Tobi is extremely personable and very attentive to the needs of the customer. He is also very well informed in his work. He asked useful questions that were relevant to helping me find a vehicle that suited my needs. I loved that he was able to truly understand the circumstance. He was very patient and although i did end up driving a car off the lot, i purchased the car not only because he was an excellent salesman but because he had made the situation personable.

Best car dealership I've ever been to! :)

by from Orem, UT |

Cameron snouffer was such a huge help on showing me all the right cars that fit my needs in my price range :) I would recommend ken garff volkswagen of orem to all my friends and family they were all so polite and professional! Best car dealership I've ever been to! :)

I'll be referring friends to Ken garff Volkswagen

by from Orem, UT |

Well i really like the honda civic alot its a pretty nice Whip! Also Corey worked real hard to try to get those keys in my hands. He made it happen, as well as helping me figure out the payments, hes the Homie! Thanks ma dude. I will be referring my friends to Ken garff Volkswagen.

This was such a great car buying experience for me

by from Orem, UT |

This was such a great car buying experience for me! I spent 4 days driving to different dealerships test driving dozens of models and becoming more and more frustrated by the experience. I looked into ken garff vw because they had a specific make and model car that someone had traded in at a reasonable price. I'd been to enough dealerships to know it was a fair price, and the car was in better condition than other cars of the same make and model at other places. I requested more information and chase Cornett got back to me very quickly. He was professional, helpful, and not pushy at all. He followed up with me without driving me crazy and when we finally made it in 2 days later, he was able to get us the car we wanted, at a fair price, approved when other places couldn't. We were in and out in 2 hours, and by far the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. I'll be looking to purchase from him again when my husband's car goes out.

Sales and service team are so awesome

by from Orem, UT |

Clint and the whole Ken gaff volkswagen sales and service team are so awesome. They are always super helpful and listen to questions you have about the vehicles. What an awesome team down there!

Alex Ames was very awesome!

by from Orem, UT |

Alex Ames was very awesome! Personable honest and funny jokes!! He should WIN the contest cuz he was the only one that came to meet us at the door when we first showed up. Thanks for your help and making it an easy process! You "heard" us!

Got me a good car and a great deal

by from Orem, UT |

Johnny Hansen is the best sales men here. Got me a good car and a great deal, this is a great place to car shop.

The staff were incredibly knowledgeable

by from Orem, UT |

The staff were incredibly knowledgeable! Bryce Cook helped me pick out my car and I love it!