OC Autosource

OC Autosource

3190 Airport Loop Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Used 866-396-2201

OC Autosource hand selects every vehicle we offer for sale with your satisfaction in mind. Every employee work

Amazing customer service!

by from California |

First i have to start by saying their showroom is amazing. They are NOT like a typical dealership who stuffs you in a tiny cubicle to discuss prices. They have a comfy couch to relax on with a nice TV to watch, a keurig for as much coffee as you want, sodas in the fridge, chips and if you go now, probably a load of girl scout cookies. These guys know how to take a stressful situation like buying a car, and turn it into something enjoyable. The cars that they have there are all very high end, and high quality vehicles. I purchased a 2006 Diesel Silverado, with all the works, and they took very good care of me. Even after i had already bought the vehicle they took it for an extensive detailing which included paint, to make sure what i drove away in was in as new a condition as could be. My neighbor just asked me today if it was a 2012 Silverado! All in all this was the greatest car buying experience that i could imagine having. They are a small company, and they treat you like a friend instead of a quota. Their prices are more then fair and their service can not be matched. I do, and will continue to recommend them for anyone who wants a car that they have. Thanks guys!

Worth the Drive !!

by from Yucaipa , Ca |

This is a very clean, easily located Auto Dealership. We are very happy with the service, the attentiveness and kindness displayed. There are a variety of cars to choose from. We had very helpful service and would recommend that if you are interested in buying a car, to choose OC Autosource as your option. You will not be disappointed!

Finally, an AWESOME experience buying my car

by from Orange, CA |

I recently purcahsed a car from OC Auto Source and the sales person KERRY was the one helping me buy my new MINI Cooper. If you are looking at a car, swing by the Orange location and see Kerry. He is willing to work with your credit and able to find a deal that will suit your financial means, as well as a car that you love. He's a down-to-Earth guy and patient with you, definitely ask for him if you need help! To be honest, I was a little skeptical at first since the company is relatively new in my area, but when I arrived, I was very welcomed. Plus, the Costa Mesa location had fantastic reviews on Yelp. Overall, I am very happy with my experience here at OC Autosource and I hope that this review helps give confidence in getting you to swing by and see the car in person. The only downside was that their Orange lcoation has not been fully set-up to network with the Costa Mesa location, so I had to take time and drive to the Costa Mesa location to finish the paperwork.

Excellant

by from Orange, CA |

A very pleasant expierence. Quick and easy!!! Dealership is a beautiful office>

Bought my Lexus From Oc Autosource- Loved it!

by from palms springs, ca |

I work at a Lexus dealership, but I found the best deal at Oc Autosource. I am a certified mechanic and have been for 8 years. This car checked out perfectly. All of the inventory is a cut above. I recommend this place to others!

great experience while looking for a hard to find

by from Sylmar ca |

Kerry was extremely helpful the entire time and made it easy to wait a long time. Great experience. Love the truck.

BOUGHT MY TOYOTA TUNDRA FROM OCA AUTOSOURCE

by from SAN CLEMENTE, CA |

nICE GUYS AND EASY TO DO BUSINESS! THEY EVEN SERVED MY MOTHER COFFEE!

A Cut Above The Rest !!

by from Huntington Beach , Ca |

I have known Tony for years.... he listened to all of my needs was able to get me exactly what I needed. He is not your typical car guy... he actually cares and makes sure that you are 110% happy with your purchase. He goes above and BEYOND to make things happen. You would be a fool for not at least giving him a chance. Very excited to drive my new car! Excellent service and I couldn't be happier.

Hector Tapia

by from victorville, ca |

just bought a 2011 denali nicest one ive seen ever!! great experience overall from beginig to end. genuine people no bull. love to be back for my next car here. and will definetly recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family. tim is a great salesman real stand up guy!

Never thought I would write about a used car sale!

by from CHICAGO IL |

I am delighted to have had the opportunity to do an automobile purchase transaction with Oc Autosource. In particular, I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude to Tim. He was my primary contact regarding the purchase of my Mercedes Benz Sl 500. By any measure, whether it is his quick response to my emails and phone calls, ethical conduct, or desire to make the transaction go smoothly, Tim truly excelled. He is a tribute to Oc Autosource. I fully expect to do business with Oc Autosource with the provision that Tim handles the process. THANK YOU OC AUTOSOURCE!

Great Experiance , Great Babysitters !!

by from Orange Ca |

Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. Surprisingly buying our Tahoe was a fast and seamless process.