Yark Alfa Romeo Fiat

6000 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

Nice vehicle

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Madaline Bocook, was the in between person who I went with for getting an ok deal on an 2004 Land Rover. She really didn't do much but get the keys, and took us to the waiting room in which we waited 45mins. to pay cash for our vehicle. That wasn't acceptable. We had no warranty and they wouldn't even considered to fix the small things on the vehicle. They did what they're suppose to do and that's sell the vehicle without any concerns I might have. I will be more careful about buying as-is cars from now on. My saleswoman didn't really do much, so I can't say much about her.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention and we apologize that you left our dealership feeling frustrated and not satisfied. We do care about your concerns and we are investigating your complaints now. Please know that we do offer warranties that are presented to you when you are with a finance manager signing paperwork. We would like to investigate your concerns further so at your convenience please email us at feedback@yarkauto.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best car buying purchase ever!

by from oregon, ohio |

Madaline Bocook was an amazing sales woman. She found the perfect vehicle for me, a 2015 Chrysler 200. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to anyone searching for a new vehicle. Madaline Bocook will be a top sales woman in the near future, mark my words.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for this great review about your experience with our sales representative Madaline! Please let us know how we may serve you again in the future Ms. Hellman!

Fantastic Sales Experience

by from Sylvania, Oh |

Madaline Boccok is an extraordinary sales woman! She made buying a new car a very pleasant experience, more so than I ever thought possible. I highly recommend her to everyone and anyone who is interested in a new or used car! Thank you YARK for such a great experience and for the beautiful new car :))

September 2, 2014

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you!

New fiat 500 owner

by from Walbridge, Ohio |

I called and talked to Laura Mitchell on the phone about a car I was interested in that I had saw online, she answered every question confidentially with no hesitation and said if I had any questions at all feel free to call back. I text her while at work with many more questions and she was super helpful!! When I arrived at the Fiat dealer she had the car I inquired about ready for a test drive and greeted me with an extended hand and a smile. The sales staff and Laura made my car buying experience fast and easy!!

June 25, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, John! Our job is to serve you and we appreciate you choosing our dealership for the purchase of your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist you!

madaline did a great job!

by from maumee, oh |

Madaline did a phenomenol job in finding out what my needs were and finding a car that closest fit these needs within my price range. The process was fun and simple and done very efficiently and punctually. Highly recommend going to see Madaline for any of your automobile needs. She's always very aesthetically appealing as a bonus.

June 8, 2014

Austin, Thank you so much for your purchase! We are glad Madaline could find the right vehicle for you! We hope to see you again soon.

Yark Fiat

by from Toledo, OH |

I had an awesome experience with Madaline Bocook @ Yark Fiat. She was very determined in finding the exact vehicle that I wanted, along with all of the options that I wanted, and getting me a good price. I am a very happy 2014 RAM owner now, thanks to Madaline!

May 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of our dealership as well as Madaline! We will ensure herself and her respective managers know of the great job she's doing! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Exactly what I had in mind...

by from Port Clinton, Ohio |

Tony and M (don't want to butcher the spelling of her name) were fantastic. He told me he could get me in the Fiat of my choice and he did! Finance was a breeze and it was a great experience!

May 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your kind comments and for choosing to give us the opportunity to serve you!

Very happy with my Yark purchase!

by from Toledo, OH |

This was my second car purchase and my first new car buying experience. The salesperson let me follow my own time table. I did not feel pressured or pushed, just helpfully informed. When I was ready, I secured a fair price and left with the car that very night.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for this great review about your Yark FIAT experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you in the future Eric!

Yark Fiat----Questionable manners

by from Toledo |

Shawn, finance manager, is a very rude and ill-mannered individual. He berated my staff at my F.I. and when I called to talk to him about it he wouldn't talk to me, sent me to his voicemail, and then had his receptionist call back for him. Poor professionalism. No idea how he is with customers. Could be a 180.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are investigating your concerns now.

Great experience

by from Toledo Ohio |

I just bought my new Fiat and I had a few questions regarding oil changes and my first service maintenance and Mike was so helpful answering the questions I had. It was a busy Friday afternoon and the service department was busy but he still had time to talk to me. The ladies in the cashiers office were very sweet. Thank you for the experience. I know my car is in good hands.

August 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind review, FIATLoverForever! We are happy to know that you were satisfied with your experience and we look forward to building a relationship with you! Please let us know how we may serve you in the future.