Northwest Preowned Center

Northwest Preowned Center

3801 20th St E, Fife, WA 98424

Used 877-466-5914

Experience the best in the Northwest

Very postive experience with Steve Irby

by from Seattle |

Very professional and straightforward dealings in looking at a car that just came to their lot. We did not buy the car, but Steve was very responsive, had the car ready when promised and forthright in dealings.

High pressure tactics

by from Tacoma, WA |

Disappointed in their unwillingness to negotiate a fair price based on our own research. They were hung up on their "we price cars fairly" schtick, even though we showed them the fair price range and offered them slightly above that range. The sales associate wouldn't even take our offer to the manager. They also cherry-picked the research they used (vehicle pricing and fuel mileage), and would not consider other sources that we showed them. Never accept a "no" answer from someone who is not qualified to give it. Buyers have to be willing to walk away, and we did.

Bradley is the BEST!!

by from Seattle, Washington |

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that Bradley is totally a GREAT car sales man! I never thought I would say that in this life time but am so happy I went here. Bradley made sure I went home with my dream car (Mint SS trailblazer) and totally jumped through all the hoops to make sure I was happy! I would recommend them to anyone! If I ever buy another car I will look here first!!! Thank you! I can't express enough how happy I am!

Thank You, Mr.Krein!!!!

by from McChord' A.F.B., WA |

I walked in and the first person to open the door for us was Mr. KREIN. I had driven 5 hours that day looking somewhat like a college freshman who had just finished a Taekwondo lesson; but Mr. KREIN' showed me professional grace and excellent customer service rare in my experience. I went back next business day and closed the deal on newer car than I first thought I could afford. I would highly recommend Mr. KREIN'. BTW; he offered us two bottled water to take with us with the promise return the next day. Repeating; I was eager to return next day and as ofthis review write up, I nnow drivethe car of my dreams! ( I noted the Iin person interaction was a priority at this dealership. Phones were going off the hook during my visit- I would recommend In Person invested visit to this Fife located dealership; N.W. Preowned' Center. I am one of the old school who like in-person faceto face vs phone-email anyways. Other dealerships do not and did not rreply email. Inquiries; other dealerships repeatedly encourage in-person visit rather than give numbers over the phone. This Fife located 'N.W. Preowned Center' gives one the 'Leave It to Beaver' Episode/ Mr. ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD experience oof QualityCustomer Service appreciated by old-schoolers like myself...I highly recommend Mr.Krein as the go to guy at this dealership!

2014-Highly recommended dealership of Western Wa!

by from Bellevue, WA 98006 |

1.This dealership sees beyond a customers' appearance and Department Address Northwest Preowned Center 3801 20th St. E  Fife, WA 98424 Contact Information Bryan Nelson Phone: 253-517-2682 Email: bryan.nelson@bmwnorthwest.com ; Gives ears to the customer sales rep conversation(seeing beyond appearance) with professionalism and mutual respect. 2. Unbeatable pricing! One gets newest used vehicles for the best K.B.B.resale value as well as Free Carfax backed assurance rare at times with competition. Note that this dealership offers at least two to three years newer model at competitive pricing hard to match by its competition all over Western WA. 3. I would highly recommend a visit here before any other competition. Given used vehicle availability varies monthly; this dealership delivers consistency in selling trustworthy QUALITY of a vehicle with RELIABILITY! 4. I personally had the BEST Car Buying Experience here at Fife's N.W. Preowned' Center; especially as U.S.A.A. Bank Preapproved' Consumer-Car-Buyer-in-2014. 5. Free chips and water; This was the only dealership in my last 5 visited dealership in the past 10 years ( Hawaii, N.H., Massachusetts, Arizona, Utah, WA') of car buying experiences at various locations where Sales Rep gave me two bottled water for my trip home after my dropping-in; note I went back next day and with help of this dealership and U.S.A.A. Bank; got my dream car unmatched by dealerships 550th IlesIit'sproximity to this dealership Iin Fife!

Good Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I was interested in a car this dealership had and phoned to ask for the carfax report. I was assisted by Mike Warner. He sent me a copy of the carfax within minutes of speaking on the phone. When I went to test drive the car I met with Mike Warner again. Mike was very personable, the car was exactly as described and the test drive was a good experience. I let Mike know I was test driving other cars that day and although I did purchase a different vehicle, the one Mike showed me was at the top of my list at the end of the day. If the car were a few years newer, it would have won out. I appreciated Mike's professional attitude, which I did not receive at four other dealerships. I would recommend Mike Warner and the dealership to friends.

Irritated...

by from Olympia, WA |

So I have check in hand to buy a truck I am highly interested in, and I cannot get 1 person to e-mail me back regarding my trade and some other questions I have. It would be one thing if I was asking you to waist your time, but I would drive there tonight and pay exactly what you have written on the sticker if someone would just return my e-mail. Seriously BAD business, and horrible customer service. I should not have to hound you to spend my hard earned money.

Great customer service

by from Edmonds, WA |

Wonderful people to deal with. No hard sell tactics, just took the time to answer questions and let me make up my own mind.

Nice people, Really nice car

by from Tacoma Washington |

I was apprehensive coming in from an ad on Craigslist. I talked with Spencer and Mike, they were very informative on the BMW M I was looking at. They sent me an equipment list, history report and 30 additional pictures. I applied for financing through BECU and found out they were a direct lender for financing. These guys are awesome, I went in and the process was simple, the car was described perfectly. I would highly recommend buying from them. I love my car, and I will go back again. Thanks, Christie and Mark S. Tacoma Washington

Unimpressed, Poor Customer Service

by from Tacoma, WA |

I was pre-approved through another lender and was interested in a 2009 Honda Element they had. The salesman (Micahel Krein) said he might be able to get me a lower interest rate so I fill out a credit application. Later that afternoon I sent a follow up email to check the status with no reply. The next day I sent a follow up email in the morning as well as 2 phone calls in the afternoon. The first call I was on hold for almost 10 minutes and the 2nd one I was promised a call back (which never came). The following day I send another email from which I finally get a reply saying they are still working on my application. Contact was a little better throughout the day but by the end of the day I still did not have any type of approval. Keep in mind that I already had financing secured but they were trying to lower my rate. In any case, the next day I had received an email from Michael saying they are still working on the app. I decide to go to the dealership in person. When we get there we checked the lot and the Honda Element we were interested in was no where to be found. Come to find out that it was taken the previous night for an overnight test drive. Michael and the manager, Bryan Nelson, were in an office together supposedly working on someone elses' deal but were too busy to talk to me and that I was welcome to "come back later". We ended up going to Hinshaw's Honda in Auburn and after working with Bryan Christensen (sales) and Dan VonWagner (finance), we were able to get into a 2010 Honda Element for a lower price, fewer miles and a great interest rate.

Northwest Preowned Center responded to this review

March 18, 2013

We are sorry for your experience and thank you for your feedback! This is definitely not the way we do things. We strive to always provide the best possible customer service and to have complete satisfaction. Sometimes we miss the mark, and we apologize for that. we are glad to hear you were able to find a vehicle that met your needs. I hope you will give us a shot in the future to do it the right way.