Fairfield Hyundai

(5.0) 2 Reviews

2269 Post Road, Fairfield, CT 06824

Wonderful Experience!

by from Easton, Connecticut |

I would definitely recommend Fairfield Hyundai to anyone! Out of all the car dealers I've been to searching months for a car, no other car dealer treated my family and I as great as Fairfield Hyundai did. The customer service I received from everyone was beyond excellent. Every employee from the sales person, the finance person, and the general manager as well as the other employees and sales associates were all very pleasant and helpful. Everyone took the time to care and answer all of my questions and took the time to work with me to find me the perfect car that was best for me. Buying a car can be a stressful time and Fairfield Hyundai made the entire process for me stress free. I am extremely happy with the service I received from the moment I walked in until the moment I drove off with my brand new car. I will be definitely going back to this particular Hyundai for any other future purchases.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from FAIRFIELD CT |

Fairfield Hyundai is the best place to buy a Hyundai! They are very easy to work with and go the extra mile. I highly recommend everyone to check out Fairfield Hyundai!