Mattie Imports Audi Volkswagen

Service 877-843-3478

Where Customers Become Family

Fantastic Experience as ALWAYS

by from Cranston, Rhode Island |

Well let me start by saying, great company to do business with, associates are very friendly, very helpful and understand the needs of their customers. Brian Farrington, the General Manager is not only very helpful, he is someone who understands what I am looking for in a vehicle and what suits me financially, he always has my best interest. He is very personable easy to talk to and even makes great conversation when in his presence, he treats you like family. This is why I always go back and do business, he doesn't sugar coat anything, very upfront, and always explains in detail. We also had the pleasure with dealing with Stephen Chase as well very nice man as well. Sales associate went over car in detail, was very informative with any questions I had. Great company great people. Sincerely, Karen Roberts One Happy Customer

Great Experience

by from Portsmouth, Ri |

We had a wonderful experience today leasing a 2015 Passat today from Jonathan Tartaglione. He was knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. I would recommend him to a friend and would do business with him again.

Purchased my new Jetta from Brandyn at Mattie

by from Middletown, RI |

1st time leasing a car and Brandyn was great . I highly recommend him. Maura And Rob Ghirardi

Fast, easy transaction

by from Fairhaven, Ma |

Great service, very easy to work with! Brandyn and Brian were great!

Love my Mercedes!

by from Seekonk, MA |

Jonathan Tartaglione was easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted and what I was looking for when I came in. he was down to earth and made looking for a car a lot easier!

Purchased my Audi Q5 from Brandyn at Mattie!

by from Fall River, ma |

Brandyn Waters was great to work with. Knowledgeable.astute and honest in our dealings with him. Process went quickly and he answered all our questions. The car had all the bells and whistles and he knew all about them all. Very happy dealing with Brandyn.

Review

by from North Attleboro, MA |

Jonathan Tartaglione was an exceptional salesman. He was knowledgeable, professional, approachable, and above all, friendly. I especially appreciated his honesty and willingness to not only work with me, but never once did he make me feel pressured to buy any vehicle. His excitement for the Volkswagen and Audi products is contagious. Overall he is a wonderful salesman and human being. Well done, Mattie for employing Jonathan. You have a gem here.

What an Experience!

by from Fairhaven, Ma |

Let me tell you about the excellent customer service I received...The dealership is so clean, an well organized....Everywhere you look is comfortable seating like being at home.... The one person who deserves the praise is my sale's rep. Mr Ryan Loura, that young man is so knowledgeable of the car's he is selling... Like the Audi A3 2.ot quartto that he was showing me was amazed!!!! He explained all the feature's of it, the design workmen ship...he knew that car inside out... What a great personality he has for his age of 28yrs old. I explained what I needed an could be in my price range he worked with me, an I feel he went above an beyond his my expectations.... he worked until we had the agreement of what I had in my for pricing....... Such a personable young man.... He actually made me feel I had know him for ever. He sure is an asset to the mattie family!!!!! By the way I love my Audi quartto turbo.. I was a BMW person for 22 yrs, an my visit to Mattie, an dealing with Ryan, I am hooked to the Mattie family, an recommending friends an family to that dealership....

Very knowledgeable sales associate

by from North Attleboro ma |

it was very refreshing to have a sales associate that actually understands the cars and is knowledgeable. Ryan did a amazing job walking me through all the cars attributes. It was a very pleasurable buying experience.

Please consider Mattie

by from Middletown, ro |

I am buying my third car from Mattie. They offer remarkable pricing and have a really wonderful inventory. Whenever I leave Mattie I am thrilled. A word of adviice: ask for Ryan. He is happy, pleasant and works hard with the finance department to get exactly the price you want. I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else, honestly.

Bought my Buick Regal from Brandyn at Mattie!!

by from Rochester, MA |

Great service. Brandyn was helpful and extremely courteous. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Matti. I would encourage anyone who is looking for a new or used car to see Brandyn.