Mr. Jim's Deals On Wheels

5525 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212

Amazing experience each time!

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

This was not my first time purchasing a car from Mr. Jim's Deals On Wheels. My past experience was great, but my most recent one left me extremely happy as soon as I left the lot! I recently purchased a Mercedes and received an amazing deal no it. Jim helped me find the exact car I wanted and even pulled a few strings for me. The past dealerships I've been to made my wife and I almost helpless as to where to purchase a used car. I left the place the same day with a 2005 Mercedes! I would highly recommend this place to family and friends!

Amazing experience each time!

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

NO! NO!

by from Chandler, .AZ |

Well I was recommended to Jim's. Arrive and Jim starts flirting with me. I told him I wanted a car. He says I belong on the back of a bike. Really!!! Get me a car. Two days later I get a phone call that everything is ok and I qualify for the 2001 camaro.bring in my needed documents. I pick up my roommate and head down to Jim's. First thing he grabs my documents aand begins copying them. Then tells me I have to have pins on the car. Askes me what pins I have and to call and have it added to the camaro, mind u I haunt even test drove yet.. I ask for the keys and he says one thing at a time.we drove, car making notice, no acceleration stero locked and car pulling to the right.mechaic Jim sent with us had no explanation.he says one"I don't know". I was done. I say u know I want my boyfriend to come see the next day. Jim's response is we are doing this deal tonight and if not, there's no deal..Jim left us and went home. I told the finance manager that I will not do this now and I will bring in my own mechanic and mP boyfriend.apparently they don't allow mechanics but their own on the lot. Gotta say that the first mechanic was pleasant that was JR.then what ever problems the car had would not be fixed. Cause they assured us that nothing was wrong but still couldn't say why it was making noise.and no acceleration. Finance Mr said it would be ok to come back the next evening after work so we agreed. Never the less I didn't. Everyone including my father whom is a certified mechanic said no the car has problems the and to keep my 2008 pontiac Grand Prix. Never again. Think twice people

Mr. Jim's Deals On Wheels responded to this review

February 12, 2014

We are so sorry that you had a misunderstanding at our Dealership. When you arrived for the third time and we finally had a vehicle that you liked and that a bank would give you a loan for it was assumed that since you drove it before that you need not drive it again. I do remember us giving you every option even to take the Camero to your mechanic and if he didn't approve of the Camero you could bring it back.If there is any misunderstanding that you would like to address please come talk to us. Thanks Jim Mr. Jim's Deals on Wheels

Great Place To Buy A Car !! Best Experience

by from Prescott AZ |

My Car-Buying Experience with Mr. Jim's Deals on Wheels in Mesa, AZ was the BEST car buying experience I've had. Things were relaxed and easy. Mr. Jim found me the car I've wanted for many years. Not only did he help me get financed, but the car turned out to be way more beautiful than I imagined it to be, with way less miles on it than I expected! Mr. Jim's Deals on Wheels is like a 'Custom Buying Experience' because he takes the time to go over your credit and listen to you and hear about your life. He keeps you in mind and works for your business. All the people at Mr. Jim's were helpful to me. It isn't often you read a review of a used car dealership where the customer is not only 100% satisfied but received MORE Value than expected! After all these years of looking and learning about the car I wanted, don't you not think I KNOW the cost? I got the car of my dreams at below what I would of ANYWHERE in AZ. Mr. Jim had his own technician check my car out for me, and then he took it to the Hyundai Dealership for a final Super Check Up. I recommend this Dealership to you the reader, and especially to my own family and friends. Go there yourself and see for yourself! Thank You to Mr. Jim and all the people at the dealership. If there were a Sixth Star Rating, I'd give that too! Kathi in Prescott, AZ.

The BEST Car Buying Expirence Ever

by from Mesa Az |

My Husband & I had been to a few lots looking for a bigger vehicle, We had cash but none of the other lots seemed interested in a cash deal.We had given up on our search.We were out Goodwill shopping when we drove by Mr Jims.We saw a few cars I liked. Francisco came over to ask if we had any questions. I asked if they did cash deals he said yes.I wont play the car buying game and told him so. We took a Dodge Durango for a test drive and my husband fell in love with it!We went to the office and met Jim and Bob.I asked what the best cash deal on the truck would be.They gave me a price, I countered with my offer,They accepted we shook hands.an unbelievable car buying expirence!.weeks later I still can't believe how friendly & courtious they were to us, it was like we were better than family, friends. We had an issue with a fule leak, and took the truck in to their machanic who fixed the problem. We got the truck back the next day. no hassle no questions no additional cost!I'm still in awe over the whole expirence. If the world took an example from Jim and his people on how to run a buisness. everyone would know kindness makes the world go round. The world would be a happier place! w'd all care for each other! THANKS. I would highly recomend buying a car from Jim

THANK YOU MR JIM, and THE DEALS ON WHEELS CREW

by from Tempe Arizona |

I'm Writing this Review today to share my experience with Mr Jim and The crew on the lot. After months of searching for a new car for my girlfriend going used car lot, to car lot (down Arizona Ave) we started to think there was no hope and began going to big dealership car lots Berge, Power Nissan etc. it wasn't until My girlfriend and I were down in the dumps after numerous deals being set up and then all the sudden the deals were ripped off the table that I suggested going to a Dealership i know of in gilbert, When we arrived to Jim's deals on wheels we found a car that my girlfriend had her heart set on from the very beginning of this adventure when we were look at the car Fransico (no disrespect if i spelled your name wrong) approached us and began to tell us more about the car at no point during the conversation did he say anything involving "money,or credit checks" or the typical line " what can i do to get you into this vehicle?" he actually took the time and listened to us and gave all the information he had on the vehicle and told us we can take it out on a drive if we want. we asked for the keys right away. After the test drive we went into the building and met Mr jim himself and Bob (another salesman on the lot which i shouldn't say because i never once felt like i was building sold anything this whole lot felt like a family working together communicating and sharing) Shaking Jim, and Bobs hand wasn't a start to a transaction but a start of a friendship after jumping through all the other hoops at the dealers we went through when Jim sat down with my girlfriend and i and we explained this is what we can do, how can you help? Jim looked at both of us and already had a whole game plan drawn out for us at with all that we signed the dotted lines and had the keys in no time. All in all i would Highly recommend Mr Jim's Deals on wheels, and already have. THIS IS NOT your typical used car lot, there's staff there that are friendly, caring, and understanding. It's a big thing to me personally to feel like since I'm buying the car i should be listened to and Mr Jim and staff have no problem listening first and helping out second. this place is wonderful! Erika and I still enjoy going back and popping in and giving them updates on how the car is running and to simply thank them for there time and helping us after it seemed like getting a new car would never happen. SO once more if your looking for a used car don't go down Arizona ave (cactus jacks etc.) to all there car lots avoid all that junk and go straight to MR JIM'S DEALS ON WHEELS they'll take care of you there.

Great Buying Experience!!!!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Mr. Jim's Deals On Wheels. I have had 2 great experiences with this dealership. They made me feel like family. Any problems I had they fixed right away. Ay questions I had they were able to answer promptly. I have referred friends and family there and will keep doing so. If you want a great family experience in buying a used car they are the place to go.

Excellent service and dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

My wife and I had been looking for a place where we would be able to get a nice car and who was able to work with us. We found all that here at Mr. Jims. We were upfront about what we were looking for and the staff here was very accommodating. There was none of the usual run around/back and forth that you would see at other dealerships. This was hands down the fastest and easiest car buying experience we've ever been through. The best part was that they weren't even done working for us once we had signed and driven off in our new used car. They called us a couple days later to inform us that they had found us a lower rate and payment. I can't wait to buy another car from them in the future.

Highly Recommended and great service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

This was the easiest car buying experience my wife and I have ever had. The staff was very accommodating and extremely personable. They worked with us to find the best payment possible and even after we had signed and left they called us to let us know they'd gotten us an even lower rate. We will definitely return here when we're ready to purchase our next vehicle.

Best buying experience ever!!

by from San Tan Valley AZ |

I have worked in the auto industry for almost 10 years and I even ran a special finance department back in California. Having worked around many dealerships I often wondered why they make it so difficult to purchase vehicles? I was in the market for a Dodge ram 2500 4x4 and happened to be driving by when I spotted a nice looking Dodge ram on the rack. I made a u turn and stopped in to look. I was actually approached by Jim the owner who was extremely friendly. After we exchanged a few words I asked if I could take the truck for a test drive. I also had a free and clear trade in. I drove the Truck and liked it so we went in to see what kind of deal we could make. (funny thing is, I was on my way to look at truck in Scottsdale that I had found on the internet) Jim looked over my trade, drove it and then made me a smoking deal. After a little less than an hour I was driving off with my Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 with an affordable payment and a loan approved at my bank. Mr Jim is a great guy and has been in the car business since the 70s.He is fair, friendly, and he listens to what you have to say. This was the best buying experience I have ever had with the exception of me buying vehicles from myself...LOL