Don Beyer Volvo Kia of Falls Church

Service 888-501-2659

Don Beyer Volvo of Falls Church makes the car buying process hassle free

Don Beyer Rocks!

by from Vienna, VA |

The Service team at Don Beyer really make getting your car serviced an easy and enjoyable process. Thanks guys and gals for being the best!

Very helpful

by from Falls Church, VA |

Calvin was very helpful and friendly. He helped me through the process, and was patient when I had to call my insurance company.

Don Beyer Volvo Car Buying Experience

by from Great Falls, VA |

The Sales People at Don Beyer Volvo were very informative and helpful in helping me purchase the car I wanted.

African Americans, BEWARE of discrimination

by from Glenn Dale, MD |

I left Don Beyer Volvo feeling very disrespected and discriminated against. I am a young African American Woman. My bank sent an approval letter to the dealership, but I was told I couldn't take the car until I brought my full down payment. This confused three of the salesmen (whom were of different ethnicities) as they see many Caucasian customers leave with their new car in this same circumstance, without leaving a full down payment. The next insult was when "Kevin Buehler", the Finance Manager, told me that MY cash would not be accepted and I would need to bring a "cashiers check" for my full down payment amount. Once I confirmed with the same three sales agents that they absolutely accept cash and personal checks, I realized that I was being singled out for some reason. I absolutely dislike anyone saying they feel discriminated against without a valid situation to prove that strong accusation. This situation certainly makes me realize how unfortunate the world is to still have this sort of ignorant and hateful energy still existent. After sending a letter to 2 owners and the General Manager, they passed my situation on to Michael Beyer who called with a very insincere "I'm sorry" and then dead silence. I am unsure why the Beyer family accepts and allows this despicable behavior at the Don Beyer dealership. I will certainly be spreading the word online to keep others from feeling the hurt and disrespect that I felt. What should have been an awesomely rewarding experience, turned into a sadly unfortunate situation.

Best Dealership in Town!

by from Arlington, VA |

Can I just start by saying that I am 'THRILLED'? Yes? that was meant to be all caps, because I am so happy! My new car shopping experience was made better than expected by the sales force at the Don Beyer Volvo Kia of Falls Church. But it was the bright light of Sales Consultant, Gaya3 Prematilake, that sealed the deal! From start to finish, Gaya3 was curtious, conscientious, knowledgable, and patient. She made sure to answer every question, and even though I had a short list of vehicles I wanted to test drive (including other makes and models not represented at her dealership), by the time I left the Kia dealership, she had done what is very hard to do when you have been in sales as long as I have: She had won my business by being herself! The process was also made smoothly by an entire team of consultants that made my husband and I feel welcomed at the dealership without the pressure of closing a sale. Each person brought a different dynamic to the conversation and the entire experience enhanced my car purchase. Finally, Sales Manager, Jason Goldberg's industry background widened our understanding of everything we had been missing in a new car experience. Plus he made us feel like we were purchasing from an old friend we hadn't seen in a while! And now I have a really cool Kia Soul Special Edition / Red Zone parked in my driveway! Excellent in every way : ) 5 Stars are not enough! I would give it 10!

Stay away!

by from Washington DC |

Stay away from this kia service, in particular advisor Chris Prevatt. I took my car for service (I'm a five year loyal customer) as usual. They were having a promotion for $55.55 off if you brought the advisor fruit. Well, I did and he "forgot" to apply the promotion. I called at least 6 times and he could not be bothered to even return my call. I even went in again in person, I saw him see me pull up and he ran away, would not even deal with me face to face. Well, he lost a long-term loyal customer over very bad customer service. Not only will I not be back, I have told everyone I know how horribly I was treated. I hope it was worth it to lose a customer over $55!!! Way to go Chris!!

by from arlingtonva |

I have purchased and serviced my Volvos at Don Beyer since 1982 and just purchased a new car from them. Excellent service on my cars, excellent customer service, the buying process painless. Highly recommend this dealership.

by from arlingtonva |

A very happy customer for 15 years in a row!

by from Vienna, Va. |

I had my 2014 Volvo S-80 in for it's first check up...great service all the time, done promptly with courteous service. This is my 5th Volvo from Don Beyer Volvo and it's why I keep coming back...dependable, great service!

Outstanding service.

by from Arlington, Va. |

Outstanding service with a smile and attention to my concerns.