Don Beyer Volvo Kia of Falls Church

1231 W Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22046

New 888-405-2946 New888-405-2946
Used 888-486-0642 Used888-486-0642
Service 888-501-2659 Service 888-501-2659

Don Beyer Volvo and Beyer Kia of Falls Church makes the car buying process hassle free

Just gave Don Beyer our business for the 3rd time

by from Falls Church, VA |

So, I'm going to start this by saying that owning and operating a car on a daily basis, with the same car for many years, is never going to be all "fun and games". Invariably there are going to be times that you receive bad news about parts or repairs needed, and hearing that is always a let down...but you'll have that with any car, maybe some more than others. Some feel the same way about the car buying process...that it's stressful, involves uncomfortable negotiations, and when all is said and done you end up paying more because of hidden fees or costs slipped in. THIS IS WHERE DON BEYER SHINES! I've bought 3 Volvos from Don Beyer over the years, one "certified used" and the latter two brand new. We liked our salesperson from the first new car purchase (Yousef Alhooie) so much that he was the first person I contacted for the second new car, bought just last week. I was an informed buyer, always going in knowing the dealer invoice costs for the vehicle, desired trim level and accessories, but also understanding that dealers need to make a fair cut per transaction. Yousef and I easily met at a number and to sweeten the deal I was able to get an accessory thrown in as well. The decision was fast and stress-free. The car was on their lot, but they wanted to detail it for me prior to the handover. When the day came I stopped by the dealer thinking I'd pick it up and just teach myself the features over the next few weeks...instead, Yousef gave me a comprehensive walkthrough, even helping me set up some of the phone and app connectivity. Two days later he followed up by text to see if I had any questions. The first new car we bought had to be ordered, so after a surprisingly informal commitment they had set us up with a loaner for what ended up being two weeks (until our car arrived). They always wash the car when we have it serviced, too...it's not a concourse-worthy detailing job but it always looks way better than when we dropped off the car. New car parts and especially service are expensive, and Volvo is no exception. However, we always receive clear descriptions of service/parts needed...and the understanding seems to soften the news a bit. Our service manager - Gene - has been great for us. Actions speak louder than words, and people will have different experiences. We've had 3 great experiences with Don Beyer, though, and happen to love the cars they sell, too. That's a pretty tough combination to beat. Thanks, DB folks, for all of your efforts and service!

Our 7th purchase from Don Beyer

by from McLean, Virginia |

This is the 7th Volvo we have purchased from Don Beyer over the years and what was particularly good about this purchase was that we had the same experience we've enjoyed with the last 6 purchases...excellent sales staff, Yousef Alhooie in particular, an exceptional service department managed by Richard Torres and our service consultants, Will Hurdle and Thievery Huor. For us, Don Beyer Volvo has always been a consistent and reliable dealership who has earned our loyalty and trust by always treating us fairly from the sales floor to the service bays.

Love Don Beyer Falls Church Service Department!

by from Arlington, VA |

I purchased my second volvo partially based on the service I have received over the years at Don Beyer Volvo Falls Church. Will Hurdle, my current service contact, is outstanding.

Exellent service and staff!

by from Annandale, Virginia |

The service was done promptly, and during the time frame I requested. All staff members were courtiers and attentive. My service advisor Will was very professional and helpful.

service

by from Arlington, VA |

Outstanding service from Anthony on Friday, May 13th.

Thavery is a Rock Star

by from Northern Virginia |

I was surprised that my previous service writer of more than 8 years (Gene Sladkin) had left. I will miss him, but I am convinced not because of any change in service level. Thavery stepped up to me when I entered the Service Writer's area. She knew me from her previous times at the desk, and remembered my name and cars. She took over the service call. When she returned after the walk-around she advised a way to repair the buttons on my drivers seat controls. I thought I would be stuck with that situation due to high cost for repair. She gave me the price. I authorized the repair, and she had it done by the time I returned. Every thing else was done as agreed. I have been impressed with all of your Service Writers over the years. They always step up and help each other out to make my time there short and well-spent. When Gene was busy with another customer or out of the office, someone always came through. Thavery certainly did what she could to make my service call outstanding.

Emergency Repair

by from Arlington |

Service was outstanding in fixing a problem that occurred at my home and needed to get to the service shop.

2016 XC60 New Purchase

by from Sterling Virginia |

Every aspect of my recent purchase of a new 2016 Volvo XC60 was outstanding. My Salesman, Mr. Yousef Alhooie was very knowledgeable and very helpful in assisting me with my purchase. I could not be more pleased. HWC Sterling, VA

Don Beyer Volvo Kia of Falls Church responded to this review

May 5, 2016

Dear HWC, Thanks for taking the time to review your experience; however, I'm hopeful based on your feedback meant to rate us with a 5.0 and not 1.0 (1.0 actually reflects a poor experience). Fingers crossed you can change it!

service and service advisor

by from Haymarket, VA |

Will has always taken care of me. Service is done correctly the first time and finished when promised. loaner was new and clean

Continuous and Superlative Sales and Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The Assistant Service Manager, Thavery Huor, was excellent as always in our treatment and ensuring prompt and courteous service! The Service Staff, starting with Richard Torres at the helm and the Sales Staff led by Danny Kreps, seconded by Yousef Alhooie, have always been exemplary in their delivery, care and maintenance of a sound and great product! At Don Beyer Volvo, Falls Church, they know how to take care of a customer and they have always done so with us!