Dulles Motorcars Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Service 877-217-8263

Family First.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Purchase

by from Waterford, VA |

All went very well - everyone went out of their way to assist me.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for coming to see us and for the great review. We are glad to hear that everything went well with your car buying process.

Service at Dulles Motorcars

by from Leesburg, VA |

Took my vehicle for service. They diagnosed the issues and provided a courtesy vehicle so I could get on with my day. Repairs were done as agreed. The best part is that the warranty I purchased at Dulles Motorcars actually covered more than half of the repairs.

October 8, 2014

We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you received. Thank you for your review!

2014 ram 1500 poor customer care

by from bunker hill wv |

We purchased a new ram 1500 bighorn in march of 2014. To this date we have not even got a phone call as to a follow up. When you spend 40k you expect a thank you. We were blown off several times even for a call back about other issues. Would not advise making a purchase with them.

October 9, 2014

Hello Chris. We appreciate your feedback, and we have communicated your concerns to our management team. If you would like someone to reach out to you regarding your experience, please provide us with the best way to reach you by emailing our Customer Relations Manager, Jennifer Bryden at jbryden@dullesmotorcars.com.

Dulles Customer Service Rating

by from Martinsburg, WV |

I want to thank Norris, my salesperson, and Lara, reception desk, for the most pleasurable experience that I have ever had at any dealership. Both took excellent care of my wife and I as we went through the process of purchasing my new truck. Thoughtful, courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly that made it an enjoyable day. In fact everyone at the dealership that we spoke with made it enjoyable. I love my new Ram 1500 truck. Thank you Bob Wagner

October 3, 2014

Bob, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our dealership. We strive to make everyone's experience as pleasurable as yours. Enjoy your new truck.

Decent car

by from Gaithersburg, Maryland |

I was pleased that Steve Ratliff was accommodating and helpful. I asked for a specific car within a certain budget and Steve provided me with the car I was looking for. The only thing that was disappointing was once I signed the paperwork and looked at the car, it had manual windows and locks, not remote for either. I wish I had known this ahead of time so that I could have purchased/upgraded to a different car. Now I'm having the locks and windows installed and will have to pay a separate fee for that service. Having said that, Steve has been willing to work with me to find what I need and has given me quality service. Overall, I am pleased with this dealer.

October 3, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that Steve Ratliff was accommodating and helpful in the search for your new car.

Rating?

by from Aldie Va |

My son was shopping for a new car, which I helped financed.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for your review. We hope that your son is happy with his new vehicle.

Not honorable dealer and very bad customer service

by from Rockville, MD |

My experience with Dulles Motorcars is that their customer service is seriously lacking and lie to customer. This dealer website has a low price 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 4x4 in the list and I called the sales person and got confirmation email from sales. When I spend 1 and half hour drive to the dealer. They told me the sales person is not in office and that car already sold last month. They told me they have other higher price car available. What a cheat dealership! When I went home and use on line chat. They still told me the car is available. After I mentioned I has been visited the dealer then they just close the on line chat.

September 25, 2014

We appreciated your feedback, and we communicated your concerns to our management team. If you would like someone to reach out to you regarding your experience, please provide us with the best way to reach you by emailing our Customer Relations Manager, Jennifer Bryden at jbryden@dullesmotorcars.com.

pasquale

by from sterling |

Missy was wonderful and insiteful Althought I failed to qualify forna loan I will be back in six months with a prequalified loan for a Willie's 2dr auto lifetime warranty but I will bargain harder lol you all have my buisness till yuo all loose it which I doubt will happen. Thank u for a great experience and I will be back

September 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. We do hope you visit us again and we are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

2014 Wrangler Sport Unlimited

by from Shenandoah Jct, WV |

Thanks to Leah and the team for going above and beyond to make a good deal.

September 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and you received a good deal.

Friendly staff made buying easy.

by from Martinsburg, WV |

I found this dealership by searching online for the model I was looking for with the features I wanted. The inventory search showed this dealership but the salesman that answered my call was so friendly and helpful over the phone that the extra drive seemed like it would be worthwhile to see if this would be a purchase. Ryan took his time to show us all the features and allow both my husband and myself to take test drives. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who had tried to deal elsewhere and didn't get the customer service they wanted.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you decided to come to us to purchase your vehicle and that you had a positive experience.

My dream purchase

by from Suitland MD |

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM DULLES MOTORCARS. EVERYONE I ENCOUNTERD WAS FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL. I love my purchase and have been looking for this car for sometime.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a very positive experience and that you love your purchase!