Dennis Dillon Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4025 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605

New 866-535-4631
Used 888-337-6021
Service 888-696-1614

Quality automobiles with quality prices for our customers.

Great buying experience

by from Castle Valley, UT |

Chris Burk was great! He was most helpful with the purchase process. He took time to show the features of the Jeep Rubicon and showed us how to set up the things we needed help with. Everyone there was friendly and courteous. The price of the vehicle was great! Everything went smoothly and no surprises.

Went in skeptical and came out a believer

by from Reno, Nevada |

I am from Reno, Nevada and I purchased a 2014 Ram 1500 from Dennis Dillon Dodge in Dec. 2014. I did this over the internet and phone due to dealership being out of state from me. I had read reviews saying that they walked on water with 5s, and other that felt they were the biggest crooks in the business with 1's and zero if I could give it. Since I have purchased a previous new car out of state and it worked well I thought I would give it a try. I called the dealership and dealt with a man named Ron Wurtz. He was very nice and down to earth. No suede shoes, no pushing or fast talking. I explained to him I was skeptical due to various reviews and he assured me that he was honest and that the price would be honored. They require a $1,000 nonrefundable deposit to hold the vehicle for 30 days. I gave them this by credit card and email and received a statement which showed the agreed upon price and stated that is was only good for the one day due to possible Chrysler rebate changes. Well, once again this did not make me comfortable and Ron explained that it was not likely that the rebates would go away because it was the end of the year and they might even increase. There was a cut off date for the rebates while they were holding my truck which could have changed the price, but Ron called me a couple days before I got on a plane and told me the price was still the same. He picked me up at the airport on time along with another man who had also purchased a truck from them. He and I spoke on the 15 minute drive to the dealership and we both felt we were saving about $5,000 to $6,000 on the trucks. Once at the dealership the truck was ready to go. It had everything it was suppose to along with a full tank of gas and just washed. One thing if dealing online, you want to see the windshield sticker to know what is accurately in the vehicle. The dealer's online description of amenities is generic in nature and include most everything from a package and is not necessarily what is actually in your vehicle. So rely on the windshield sticker with the MSRP on it. Everyone was nice, there was no pressure and no fast ones being done. And RC the sales manager who some reviewers have seemed to think was the devil's spawn was a nice guy to me. The only pressure which took place was in financing where they really would like to sell you an extended warranty. But this was not a big pressure situation, you just need to say no if you don't want it. You may have to say it about a half dozen times, but not a big deal and in some cases it does make sense. I was not happy about the interest rate they gave me on my loan since I have good credit, but I only financed it to keep them from raising the price a $1,000 if you don't and I intend to pay it off. It should be noted that this was a very clean deal and by this I mean that; I did not have a trade in to haggle about, and I was buying the truck at the stated "sale price" not at the "low as sales price" which you have to qualify for by being certain things. Now that it is all said and done, I am very pleased with my dealing with Dennis Dillon Dodge. I got what I feel is a very good price, there was no under handed stuff tried, and the people, including RC, were pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dodge dart purchase

by from Twin falls, id |

My husband has been looking for a dodge dart for over a year now. Friday I emailed Dennis Dillon and promptly got a phone call from Ron Wurtz about the dart we were interested in. We drove down from twin falls and he showed us the dart that was pictured online. Ron was awesome and although they were very busy he made sure to keep us comfortable while we waited to sign paperwork. Not only would I recommend Dennis Dillon in Caldwell for their great prices and product, but for the great courtesy of all the staff that we spoke with! Thanks Ron for finally getting my husband the dodge dart he was looking for!

Buyer beware

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Watch out for true sales price and don't expect RC the sales manger to give the true fact plus bad attitide

Lowball trade in offer.

by from Meridian, Id |

Should have listened to the other reviews about low ball trade in offers. Had looked at this vehicle previously but the price was too high. Asked for a trade in appraisal but they said they wouldn't give me one until I found a car to buy. Several weeks later they lowered the price on the vehicle so I went in to make a deal. When I took my car in to get it appraised for trade in I had to wait about 15 minutes while the "appraiser" talked to a friend about personal stuff. Even the salesman was embarrassed. I had a six year old Buick in pristine condition and only 26000 miles on it and they rated it as "fair"! When I told them the offer was too low they got upset and told me I didn't understand how it worked. Because their car was marked down they said they needed to mark down my trade in. A discussion ensued and I was told that the car would be gone the next day if I didn't buy it now. I left and won't go back. The salesman did a very good job but I would not recommend the dealership! Very bad customer service!

Trade-ins Will Be Undervalued

by from Boise, ID |

The prices at this dealership are good, but they make up for it after you're all but committed by heavily undervaluing your trade-in vehicle at the end of the process.

Beware of the trade in

by from Idaho falls, id |

This dealer has good prices an if you are paying cash it might be ok. i talked to the salesman the day before i went there and told him what truck i wanted. He said that he would have it ready for me to take home When i got there. I drove 300 miles to get there and the truck was in the back, had not been detailed and was dirty inside. After taking it for a test drive which was cut short because there was no fuel in the truck. When we went to do the paperwork they appraised my trade. I had done extensive research on a fair wholesale price for my trade. They priced my trade $5000.00 below wholesale and said that was market value. When we questioned them they became angry and very rude. They said that we "don,t get it" and told to leave. If you don,t believe this question them on the price. You will be shocked

Exellent Experience

by from Payette, Idaho |

Hi. My name is Justin Armstrong. I'm writing this review on behalf of Ron Wurtz from Dennis Dillon. I called to ask about a 2010 Nissan Maxima that my wife and I were very interested in. He said that he would be waiting for us when we arrived. When we showed up he had the car up front and ready for a test drive. We loved it. After that we talked about finances and weren't quite getting the price we we wanted, but he never gave up and eventually we got the price we wanted and left with the Nissan Maxima. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend going to Dennis Dillon and asking For Ron.

Horrible Customer service

by from IDaho |

I would not recommend this dealership to ANYONE. They are just as manipulative and scandalous as the next one out to rob a buck. If you have a problem there will be no one that can help you everyone you talk to will pass you on to the next til they say you will get a call back as soon as they can figure out whats going on which they never will return. Bought a Durango from them that in it self was a mess of a deal but loved the car non the less so stuck to it and brought it home. The next morning There sevice department called me to confirm an appointment to get the cruise control fixed that they had already scheduled before i bought it.Which no one even told me it was broke when i explained that i didnt know it was broke and asked if we could re-schedule as I lived 60 miles away she quickly changed her tone to maybe were not going to fix it. Guess she didn't get the memo the had already tricked me hu. After numerous calls no one can help me with the cruise control problem i was told its just my problem now. How embarrassing for such a large name dealership to have to act so shameless over minimal dollars and drag such a large name through the dirt with such BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Great experience and an enjoyable purchase

by from Casper, WY |

Ron Wurtz was great to work with from the initial contact to picking us up at the airport and seeing us through the whole process. There were no surprises and everything went accordingly and seamless. There were zero snags in the financing as well, quick and simple. Everyone at Dennis Dillon Dodge were friendly and professional. I would highly recommend them for any vehicle purchases!

Sneaky and underhanded. I WII NEVER GO BACK.

by from Meridian Idaho |

I traded in a truck with an existing loan and bought a new Ram 1500. I love the truck hate the dealer. It has been 16 days, and they still have paid off the loan on my trade in. I trade often and the dealer always pays off the existing loan within a few days. These guys are acting like crooks!!!