Hertz Car Sales Riverside

Used 888-845-8108

Check Us Out Before You Buy. Over 150 Certified Pre Owned Cars For Sale

Great customer service!

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

When I unexpectedly needed a new car, I was looking for anything that fell in my budget. I was surprised to see a car I had previously been interested in available at Hertz, a place I hadn't considered before. I called to see if it was still available. Mike Stillwell said that it was and he set it aside for me until I got there. Being cautious from past buying experiences, I took quite a while to make my decision. Mike was very patient, and found as many as possible within my budget. I ended up leaving with a different car that I love. Working with both Mike and Marti (finance manager) made the whole process very enjoyable.

Hertz Car Sales

by from Riverside, ca |

I bought a 2013 Dodge Avenger from Hertz Car Sales in Riverside. I was a first time buyer and was nervous to walk onto a dealership lot. Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. It was nothing like I was expecting. It was a stress free day and I drove home in my new car with no problems at all. I will gladly recommend Hertz Car Sales to anyone I know.

Amazing Experience

by from Eastvale, CA |

I purhcased a 2013 Chevy Cruze at the Riverside Herts Car Sales and am extremely impressed with the service I received there. Car buying is never something I look forward too, due to the hassling sales people that go along with the process. Thankfully I do not have a negative thing to say about my experience. Hertz offered the best price that I could find and were extremely helpful in helping me make my purchase. The manager took time from his busy schedule and greeted me and made sure I felt comfortable. I look forward to my next car purchase and cant wait to reccommend Hertz to anyone that will listen!!!

Highly Recommend!!

by from Riverside Ca |

just bought a 2013 Mercedes Benz from this dealership and I LOVE it!!!! Amazing customer service. I saw some cars on the website and called and spoke to Mark (the general manager). He found what I was looking for in Torrance and sent one of his guys all the way there (about 70 miles) to pick it up and bring it back for me on the promised date. The car was emaculate. Finance transition was the smoothest I've ever had and I got a great deal! I would highly recommend this dealership and purchase another vehicle from here!!

Do they want to sell cars?

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

The dealer couldn't tell me the exact model of the vehicle. He sent me a VIN number expecting me to figure it out myself. I twice asked for photos of the vehicle which would allow me to determine the exact model, but no reply. If you want to sell cars, I think you would put in more effort.

Hertz Car Sales Riverside responded to this review

April 20, 2014

Called Chuck as soon as I seen the review and he was very pleasant. Was just a little upset that the sales person avoided his question several times if the truck was a crewcab. The vehicle is not a crewcab. I called the salesperson into my office to get his side and he stated that he did not want to tell him it was not because thats all he was looking for. I informed the salesperson that we do not do business here that way that he is to be honest, sincere and tell it like it is with no razzle dazzle. I apologized to Chuck and he asked me to keep my eye out for a crewcab and he would be glad to purchase a truck from us if we had one. I called a staff meeting and let all know we don't do that here thats what makes us different from all the other dealers. Mark Brown General Manager

Great Experience Great Car!

by from Loma Linda, CA |

I could not be happier with my experience with Hertz Car Sales in Riverside, CA! I went in and saw David Duarte. Told him which car I was interested in (2012 Passat) and he walked me around the lot and found the model and color that fit me. Experience did not take too long, and while I waited I was chauffeured to In-N-Out! Can't say enough about how happy I and my wife are with the car we purchased. If you are looking for a great used car at a fair price go see David Duarte at Hertz Car Sales in Riverside, CA!!!

Best experience ever

by from Murrieta ca. |

Just purchased a 2012 Mercedes C 300 from Hertz Car sales Riverside and was the most pleasant time ever purchasing a vehicle in my life not only did they out price the other Dealers We shopped by thousands of dollars the staff was awesome. Our sales person John Nollen was very helpfully and knowledgable. We found the car online and called John who answered all our questions and set an appointment to see the car. Their no hassle approach on pricing and terms made the sale fast an easy. We were approved from our credit union but Hertz even beat our rate so we did financing through them. The managers were very polite and professional and we were in and out in about an Hout. Will never buy a car anywhere else. THANK YOU Hertz Car Sales Riverside.

Fantastic buying experience!!!!!!

by from Crestline, CA |

Buying experience the best I've had. My sales person, Debra Arnold, is the best. She went out of her way to make sure my vehicle of choice was available. First time buying from Hertz, will recommend to anybody and will buy again. Prices are fantastic and I did compare with 7 other dealers in 2 different counties. Again, before you buy check out the Hertz Sales in Riverside, and ask for Debra Arnold.