Skyway Vehicle Sales

Skyway Vehicle Sales

221 Raymond Blvd, Newark, NJ 07105

Used 888-458-9725

Wholsale Prices to the Public

My Mercedes Benz and Raj are Awesome!

by from Bronx, New York |

I bought a C Class - Mercedes Benz from Raj on April 7, 2014...Guys, believe it or not the car still has the new car smell to it. It had only one previous owner and has always been dealership maintained. This was evidenced by the Car Fax report. It has been almost five months since then and I am happy to report that the car has never given me a single issue. I am a very happy customer. Skyway made it possible for me to buy the car of my dreams, at a very reasonable price. We are buying a second family vehicle soon and I am not going to be shopping around much, because we will be going back to Skyway to deal with a true no non sense professional. Get this, Raj even called me to find out how the car was treating me, which used car dealer does that? He stands behind his cars and his cars are top shelf....go check them out!

No one present

by from Bloomfield NJ |

I sent an e-mail that included my cell number on Friday asking if the vehicle (A Jaguar) was still available. I did not hear from them and so on the following Tuesday decided to take a ride and see for myself. The pictures piqued my interest. Well, the car was still there. It was unlocked and I did a fairly thorough inspection and would have liked to take a test ride but no one was anywhere around. It is too bad. If they had cleaned it up and detailed it I might have bought it. It needed to have the interior cleaned (an incredible accumulation of gunk on the emergency brake handle) and a wax job on the exterior was all it needed.

Great Customer Service

by from Newark, NJ 07108 |

The customer service is just great. I love the vehicle I thought. The issues or surprises. I am satisfied customer.

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Raj was great, really responsive and easy to get in touch with. He stayed late to wait for me on two separate occasions. When I noticed some minor issues with the car he immediately offered to repair them. Overall he seemed very easy to work with and reasonable. I definitely plan to send others his way.

First Class Service

by from Jersey City |

Raj at Skyway sold me my Mini Cooper S and the service could not be better. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he performed all the paper work and plate service. I am totally happy and would recommend Raj to anyone buying a car.

Honda odysee

by from New Jersey |

the owner was very nice, we were running late and he waited for us after hour and the car.well we love it! and the price was good! it has a few things to fix but over all very satified

2000 Buick Regal

by from Hillsborough NJ |

I purchased my car from Skyway after viewing it online. It was a one owner car in mint condition. Raj gave me a fair price for my trade, handled the finacing and registration and I was in my car within one day! The whole process was a very pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to send friends and family to purchase their vehicles from this dealer. I have been in my car for almost 6 months without one single problem and i could not be happier!

Clean, Great costumer service, Welcoming place

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I bought a 1999 Mercedes Benz and I'm very happy with it. Raj was the person who attended me, he was very welcoming and took care of everything. He did everything possible for me to have my car the same day i went. I recommend Skyway Vehicles to everyone, I love my new car! Go get your car today!

Great buy, great guy!!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Raj sold my wife and I a great vehicle!! Lexus RX 300 ES with one previous owner, runs great!! Not a single complaint. He was able to get the bank to approve our loan very fast. We simply picked the car we liked, and he gave us the keys!! We've had the car for almost 6 months and it gives me peace of mind to know that I can rely on it getting my wife where she needs to go safely:-) Raj was also very gracious to take our trade in. If you need a reliable vehicle from a reliable guy, I'm sure he can help you with whatever your needs are.

Excellent seller! I would definitely buy again!

by from Dover, NJ |

I delt with Raj and Mike. Both did an excellent job helping me. When I arrived, the car was exactly as described on the ad. Convenient location. Flexible terms. Car I bought is GREAT! I would definitely recommend this dealer to any friend or family member. Next time I need a car, I will be keeping them in mind.

1999 E 430

by from Newark, New Jersey |

I am very pleased with my vehicle!!!! I have had no problems with Raj or this vehicle. I would and have told many people of this dealership. It was a smooth and easy process and I will be back again. I went to a lot of places and shopped around for a while to find the car that I was looking for right here in Newark. Also it was at the right price!!!!!! Clean, low miles and beautiful!!!!!! Go see this dealership. I'm quite sure you will be as happy as I am. THANKS RAJ!!