Skyway Vehicle Sales

Used 888-458-9725

Wholsale Prices to the Public

Great buy, great guy!!

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Raj sold my wife and I a great vehicle!! Lexus RX 300 ES with one previous owner, runs great!! Not a single complaint. He was able to get the bank to approve our loan very fast. We simply picked the car we liked, and he gave us the keys!! We've had the car for almost 6 months and it gives me peace of mind to know that I can rely on it getting my wife where she needs to go safely:-) Raj was also very gracious to take our trade in. If you need a reliable vehicle from a reliable guy, I'm sure he can help you with whatever your needs are.

Great Customer Service

by from Newark, NJ 07108 |

The customer service is just great. I love the vehicle I thought. The issues or surprises. I am satisfied customer.

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Raj was great, really responsive and easy to get in touch with. He stayed late to wait for me on two separate occasions. When I noticed some minor issues with the car he immediately offered to repair them. Overall he seemed very easy to work with and reasonable. I definitely plan to send others his way.

First Class Service

by from Jersey City |

Raj at Skyway sold me my Mini Cooper S and the service could not be better. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he performed all the paper work and plate service. I am totally happy and would recommend Raj to anyone buying a car.

Honda odysee

by from New Jersey |

the owner was very nice, we were running late and he waited for us after hour and the car.well we love it! and the price was good! it has a few things to fix but over all very satified

2000 Buick Regal

by from Hillsborough NJ |

I purchased my car from Skyway after viewing it online. It was a one owner car in mint condition. Raj gave me a fair price for my trade, handled the finacing and registration and I was in my car within one day! The whole process was a very pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to send friends and family to purchase their vehicles from this dealer. I have been in my car for almost 6 months without one single problem and i could not be happier!

Clean, Great costumer service, Welcoming place

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I bought a 1999 Mercedes Benz and I'm very happy with it. Raj was the person who attended me, he was very welcoming and took care of everything. He did everything possible for me to have my car the same day i went. I recommend Skyway Vehicles to everyone, I love my new car! Go get your car today!

Excellent seller! I would definitely buy again!

by from Dover, NJ |

I delt with Raj and Mike. Both did an excellent job helping me. When I arrived, the car was exactly as described on the ad. Convenient location. Flexible terms. Car I bought is GREAT! I would definitely recommend this dealer to any friend or family member. Next time I need a car, I will be keeping them in mind.

1999 E 430

by from Newark, New Jersey |

I am very pleased with my vehicle!!!! I have had no problems with Raj or this vehicle. I would and have told many people of this dealership. It was a smooth and easy process and I will be back again. I went to a lot of places and shopped around for a while to find the car that I was looking for right here in Newark. Also it was at the right price!!!!!! Clean, low miles and beautiful!!!!!! Go see this dealership. I'm quite sure you will be as happy as I am. THANKS RAJ!!

1999 Toyota 4Runner

by from New Providence, NJ |

I had been searching for a used Toyota 4runner with low miles for a month. The owner was responsive and called right back advising the car was in-route. Once the car was at the dealer we set-up a time for a test drive and went over the vehicle inside and out. They replaced old bumpers and detailed car. After driving the vehicle for a day or so the brakes seemed a little off. I called and immediately was contacted back by the owner who made arrangements to bring in the truck and provide me with a ride, to and from, Penn station. They ended up replacing the brakes with new rotors and pads to ensure that I didn?t have any issues going forward. And even threw in a complimentary full detail when I was at work. The dealer was very responsive and accommodating to my requests. Great experience as the entire team made a used car purchase a low stress and hassle free transaction at a fair price. Highly recommended if you?re in the market for a used car.

2004 honda odyssey

by from jersey cjty n.j. |

Was looking for an odyssey for about six months and found it at skyway it was great fast service friendly owner love my new (used)car