Skyway Vehicle Sales

Skyway Vehicle Sales

221 Raymond Blvd, Newark, NJ 07105

Used 888-458-9725

Wholsale Prices to the Public

Very Professional, Good Service, Great Vehicle!

by from Newark NJ |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership, quality service, very good vehicle! He is a man of his word and he make you feel very comfortable asking questions and discussing a vehicle you are interested in purchasing. He was very knowledgeable about my vehicle gave important information about caring for my vehicle most important because it was foreign. He made the purchase process quick and easy and to top it off I got a VERY NICE CAR WASH RIGHT ON SIGHT!!!!!! Must experience if you are looking to purchase a Good Quality Vehicle

We found the car we were looking for

by from Bedminster |

Well chosen used cars at fair prices. They were willing to make cosmetic repairs and upgraded some items to make the car we bought unique. The car was even brought closer to my home to make the test drive and purchase easier.

Great service

by from Newark NJ |

great experience. Requests for repairs handled within reason. i definitely would recommend this to friends and family looking in to buying a used car.

Great service

by from Vernon, New Jersey |

Overall great experience. Easy to deal with. Requests for repairs handled within reason. Car was expedited for earlier pick up. All paperwork was ready available and handled by Skyway., Kudos to you Skyway and thanks for you help.

Many amazing vehicles with great pricing!..

by from Bergen County |

Upon searching for a vehicle suitable for home improvement as well as doubling up as a safe family commuters truck "SKYWAY" was able to accommodate such needs. The amazing pricing on my 05 Dodge Dakota with a gentleman's (Raj) genuine confidence of the vehicles original origin made the decision process much easier. The credit approval took less then an hour and I was able to drive off the lot the same day! While enjoying our pre-owned truck we noticed the something wasn't right and contacted Raj immediately! This gentleman immediately suggested that the vehicle be returned to him to be inspected, within less a week's time the problem was addressed, fixed and serviced with a courtesy call to notify us that all was completed. All the vehicle's on his lot are in pristine condition and with a gentleman's guarantee which makes me feel confident enough to say " that I will be returning to purchase another vehicle and with no doubt reccomend that anyone looking for a pre owned vehicle without any hassles or worries should buy from RAJ at " SKYWAY VEHICLE S" THANK YOU RAJ! Roland

Best Experience ever.

by from Newark, NJ |

Came in with bad credit. Raj sat me down and go on the phone with the bank got me a approved in minutes. Sent me home with my new car. Recommend to all my family.

No one present

by from Bloomfield NJ |

I sent an e-mail that included my cell number on Friday asking if the vehicle (A Jaguar) was still available. I did not hear from them and so on the following Tuesday decided to take a ride and see for myself. The pictures piqued my interest. Well, the car was still there. It was unlocked and I did a fairly thorough inspection and would have liked to take a test ride but no one was anywhere around. It is too bad. If they had cleaned it up and detailed it I might have bought it. It needed to have the interior cleaned (an incredible accumulation of gunk on the emergency brake handle) and a wax job on the exterior was all it needed.

January 18, 2015

Big John, we respond to all email's within 12 hours. A review of our inbox does not indicate one from you .. maybe it went elsewhere .. these things sometimes happen. Somehow you managed to get past our office and into our rear yard where cars are initially stored as they await to be detailed. As a volume dealership it is not always possible to detail the cars right away as we prep cars for delivery during busy periods. If you had telephoned us or come around to the office we would have been more than happy to help you. I think a rating of 'one' under the circumstances is a little harsh, especially since you apparently liked the Jaguar. Although this particular car has since been sold I invite you to call me directly at 973-344-8000 so I may give you my personal attention on any other vehicle you may be interested in. My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Raj.

My Mercedes Benz and Raj are Awesome!

by from Bronx, New York |

I bought a C Class - Mercedes Benz from Raj on April 7, 2014...Guys, believe it or not the car still has the new car smell to it. It had only one previous owner and has always been dealership maintained. This was evidenced by the Car Fax report. It has been almost five months since then and I am happy to report that the car has never given me a single issue. I am a very happy customer. Skyway made it possible for me to buy the car of my dreams, at a very reasonable price. We are buying a second family vehicle soon and I am not going to be shopping around much, because we will be going back to Skyway to deal with a true no non sense professional. Get this, Raj even called me to find out how the car was treating me, which used car dealer does that? He stands behind his cars and his cars are top shelf....go check them out!

January 19, 2015

Gil you are the perfect gentleman and were a true pleasure to do business with. We do pride ourselves as the 'no nonsense' dealer and I pick all the inventory personally. Thank you for the positive review Gil and we look forward to seeing you soon as you shop for your next vehicle. Best Regards, Raj.

Great Customer Service

by from Newark, NJ 07108 |

The customer service is just great. I love the vehicle I thought. The issues or surprises. I am satisfied customer.

January 19, 2015

Mr Kailer, This was an all original one owner BMW which had just been traded in on a new one. We are pleased that you appreciate it. Enjoy!

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Raj was great, really responsive and easy to get in touch with. He stayed late to wait for me on two separate occasions. When I noticed some minor issues with the car he immediately offered to repair them. Overall he seemed very easy to work with and reasonable. I definitely plan to send others his way.

January 18, 2015

Catherine thank you for making the trips from Philadelphia to my Dealership. I am pleased to have been able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Best Regards, Raj.

First Class Service

by from Jersey City |

Raj at Skyway sold me my Mini Cooper S and the service could not be better. Not only is he very knowledgeable, he performed all the paper work and plate service. I am totally happy and would recommend Raj to anyone buying a car.