Skyway Vehicle Sales

221 Raymond Blvd, Newark, NJ 07105

Used 888-458-9725

Wholsale Prices to the Public

2004 honda odyssey

by from jersey cjty n.j. |

Was looking for an odyssey for about six months and found it at skyway it was great fast service friendly owner love my new (used)car

Great Service

by from Parsippany |

Purchased a Minivan from Dan. Very helpful and attentive to my needs; 3 weeks later the starter went took it back replaced it and gave me a loaner car free of charge. While replacing the starter he noticed I needed front brakes. Changed them because he knows I have four children. When I asked him how much the bill was he said "You cant put a price on the safety of you family". Handed me my keys and sent me on my way.

If You Need A Good Car, This Is The Place To Go!

by from Parsippany,NJ |

I was in the market for a good, reliable, used vehicle and my girlfriend recommended I speak to Dan, the new sales rep. He found me a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee in less than 24 hours. I was very impressed with how clean the car was when I saw it and it was in great condition. Dan was very personable and answered all my questions. He was very helpful through the whole process and he really knows his stuff! I am very happy with the Jeep and am glad to have a great vehicle to get me around town and drive my kids to their activities. If you are looking for a good, used vehicle, I 100% recommend Dan and Skyway Vehicles!

Don't Go Anywhere Near Them

by from Jersey City, NJ |

The worst of the worst. Sold me a car with an oil leak. I checked the oil as soon as I bought it; the oil was new and the level was fine--because someone had been keeping it topped off. If I had KNOWN about the leak, it would have been a $400 repair. Because I didn't know about it (I didn't see oil spots because most of the leaking occurred when the car was in motion), the car NEEDS A NEW ENGINE. I paid over $4,000 for it at the end of February. At the beginning of April the engine light was coming on. The mechanic says the leak is old--definitely older than February, so they HAD to know about it. Especially since the oil level was fine and the oil was brand new. They destroyed a perfectly good vehicle and stuck me with the bill. Don't go anywhere near them.

Skyway Vehicle Sales responded to this review

October 31, 2013

The engine oil was new and at the correct level because we has serviced the car. If the car was leaking oil we would have seen oil on the ground beneath it and repaired the oil leak, but there was no oil beneath the car because there was no leak. I have been attempting to contact Mr Czyz since he posted this review, but to no avail. He never contacted me regarding any problem he may have had with his car. I, however, invite Mr Czyz to come forward so that I may replace his engine or his car, as we stand behind our cars and always take care of our customers. Raj, Skyway Vehicle Sales.

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

by from NYC & Bergen County |

I recently purchased this model from SkyWay and was very impressed with the SkyWay Vehicle teams professionalism and attention to any of my concerns, as well as their being willing to work to make the price of the car work for me.

2001 Hyundai Elantra!

by from newark , nj |

very good :At Skyway auto sales the service was excellent , they give a lot of info , they were very curtious , kind , very understand of their customers needs , a great place to shop for a vehicle .

06 VW PASSAT

by from morrisville ,PA |

Seen the car on cars.com pics where exactly the way looks in person . even tho the vehicle has 234k miles the car rides very good ,clean all around , very smooth vehicle and for the price is was well worth the trip from Pa to nj ! thankz CARLOS!

2002 Mercedes E320 Wagon !! EXCELLENT

by from forestville, MD |

Traveled from Dc to NJ to purchase this car , so far so good . Wagon was described over the phone to the tee ! Thanx Carlos ..

2004 BMW, Excellent

by from Orange ,NJ |

The customer service was really helpful and dedicated. He was able to bring the car to my house clean and clear. He also filled out all the paperwork and even brought the license plate to my house which is something that I could have done but instead he has done it for me. He sold the car with a warranty . Carlos without hesitation accepted to fix the minor details. Overall, he was very polite, helpful, sold the car in great condition and till this day, my car has not given me any problems.

2003 Chrysler Town and Country LX

by from newark , nj |

Carlos is a great sales rep . He knows how to make you under stand the vehicle for everything its worth . Great prices and Great people to deal with .