Performance-Chevrolet-Buick-GMC

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1088 Airbase Rd, Mountain Home, ID 83647

No Need to Drive to Boise!

by from Mountain Home, ID |

Spent two weeks researching information about the market's best SUVs and found a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe with 12k miles at Performance. The first time I looked at the vehicle, I only had enough time to inspect the interior and exterior. Valerie was extremely knowledgable about the SUV and even supplied her own personal experience of driving one. After thinking about it and researching other vehicles for a couple days, I returned to test drive the Santa Fe--I bought it that night. They offer an awesome military discount, make the buying process very easy (I was done within an hour) and Valerie took the time after the sale to sync my iPhone to the SUV's Bluetooth system. She texted me the day after to see how I liked driving it and answered any questions that arose after I had left. I was disappointed after visiting other dealers in Mtn Home and know that I could not have received this kind of service in Boise. Stop in to check out their inventory before going to anyone else! You won't regret it!

The best of the best.!

by from Mtn Home, ID |

Customer satisfaction comes first. More than willing to work with the you. I have never had less than the very best from every department. Performance really looks out for you. They are constantly keeping in touch with me when specials come along or send me coupons for service they know I will need. They know what I want and will contact me when and if it comes along. If you want to be taken care of, this is the car dealer to come to first. The last car I bought from them when the deal was all done the finance department kept looking for a better deal and found it. Rarely if ever does a business continue to look for a better deal after the sale is already complete. KR the owner knows you and does not spend time in his office, he is visible not invisible. He constantly makes sure you are satsified. Not only today, but the next week, the next month and the next year. Your satisfaction is his satisfaction. If you need a new car or a quality pre-owned vehicle, "Performance Chevrolet-GMC-Buick" is the place you need to check with first. You may have to drive a few extra miles to get there, but the service, atmosphere, selection, and professionalism is well worth those miles.

Honest with No Surprises

by from Boise, ID |

Purchased a used (previous rental) 2010 Chevy Cobalt from this dealership on 23Apr11. Decided to visit their lot from Boise, since they had the cars I was looking at on their lot and couldn't find in Boise. I was honestly expecting very aggressive sales techniques and to pay sticker price, but I found their salespeople very friendly and upfront (and knowledgeable) about the car and they lowered the sticker price far below what I was expecting to pay, without any back and forth haggling. They aren't pushy in their sales and I feel like I have a choice in the car I pick (unlike other dealerships where I felt pushed into buying a car from them). I worked with Valerie from sales and Marc from finance, and chatted a little with their other employees while waiting for the paperwork. I enjoyed purchasing from them and if I ever needed another car, I would consider buying from them first. The car was very clean and freshly washed and wiped dry before I drove it off the lot. They also spent time to fix an issue with OnStar before I left, so my car would be setup with a free trial.