Hertz Car Sales Des Plaines

2170 S Mannheim Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018

Used 888-737-8750

Used car, Hertz, Des Plaines, IL

by from Chicago, IL |

Worked with Denny on a car sale and he was fantastic and easy to work with here at Hertz in Des Plaines, IL. I reccomend anyone who wants a used car to work with him.

Anna Henze

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Hertz Des Plaines Used Car Sales made my car buying process so easy! This is my first time ever buying a car so I was hesitant to buy from a rental car company, but Danny Cubic, Lou and their team made this process anything an eighteen year old girl could dream of.

Mrs Sophia Naiditch

by from Chicago, IL |

I am thrilled with Hertz and Denny Cubic. The buying process was a breeze! in and out in less than an hour which is a big plus for someone like me who dread the car buying process. I will definately recommend Hertz to my friends.

Happy Chevy spark customer

by from Arlington Heights |

I am very happy with the price and even more happy with the service that hertz has provide. I will be back and telling all my friends about Hertz buying program. Lou, Kiko, Rick and Danny we all especially helpful with my purchasing experience. I will not go anywhere else but hertz in desplaines for my cars from now on. THANKS!

Denny Cubic

by from Elmwood, Ill |

He called to make sure I was coming in and was not rude when I kept postponing my arrival. When I came he did all he could to work around my address situation which we settled. Very attentive, energetic, and helpful.

Car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Heard of Hertz rent-to-buy from a mutual friend. Starting with the vehical search via the website the process was for easy and straight forward. Once the vehicla was selected Kiko at the Des Plaines location was very helpful with information about the program. Even when the vehical ready date needed to be changed due to other circumstances Kiko was very helpful. Overall the process was smooth and very easy.

Wonderful experience

by from Wheeling, IL |

Enjoyed the professional experience at Hertz. Kiko Ivanov was knowledgable and made this a hassel freeexperience.

Ms. Hannah

by from Park Ridge, IL |

No Problems. Denny helped me tremendously. Great service and barely any problems with the car.

Thanks for the great service Kiko!

by from Chicago, IL |

The process was smooth and the service was pleasant and competent! Kiko was a pleasure to work with. Thge manager also did a fine job.

Car Sales Dept

by from Chicago IL |

I appreciate the treatment I received in the Car Sales Dept. Vince Clemons was professional he walked me through the financing process and let me know all the documents that were needed to close the deal. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase through Hertz Rent To Buy. Thank you it is always a pleasure to work with professional people.