Muller Acura of Merrillville

Service 877-277-7973 Service 877-277-7973

The Dealership Where Your Car Dream Begins

Great Dealership

by from Orland Park, IL |

From the moment we entered Muller's Acura Merrillville, I knew we were going to have a GREAT car buying experience! The facility is grand...clean...spacious and inviting. I spoke to a very knowledgeable and warming sales associate, Paul Gottlinger. He was helpful and answered all my questions with confidence. Once we decide to buy an Acura, it will be through Muller Acura & Paul.

Great service friendly staff

by from Flossmoor, Illinois |

Muller Acura of Merrillville, we rate as a five star oriented service and car dealership. The staff treat you like family they all greet you by name, since they opened all of our cars our service here..! We are convince we found the best car and service dealership in Indiana and Illinois. See for yourself give them a try, Love all you guys at muller Acura of Merrillville"

This Dealership Is Awesome!

by from Chillicothe, OH |

On a late Friday afternoon last October, we were northbound on Interstate 65 in my 2015 Acura TLX SH-AWD. We had just crossed over US 30 and were keeping up with the traffic which was running at about 70 mph. All of a sudden, three or four pieces of scaffolding fell off a construction vehicle that was in a lane to my left and perhaps 30 yards ahead! All the pieces were laying flat but moving diagonally in front of me toward the (right) shoulder. I immediately swerved drastically to the right. (Thank goodness for the SH-AWD!) I thought I had managed to avoid all the scaffolding, but in fact, one clipped the rear driver's side wheel, puncturing the sidewall, and gouging out a piece of the rim. Obviously, the tire went immediately flat. But if it had to happen, it couldn't have happened at a better place! It turns out that we were less than 5 miles from Muller Acura of Merrillville! A quick tow (provided by Acura) and we were there. Even though it was late Friday afternoon, we were greeted warmly by Amy of Customer Service and Michael, Assistant Manager of Service. I cannot adequately convey the expertise and the caring treatment lavished upon out-of-towners in distress dumped on their doorstep just before the weekend. We were pretty shook up by our near miss that could have easily been far more disastrous! Their genuine concern for us and the attention they afforded us were well above and beyond the call of duty! They told us we needed a new rim and, because SH-AWD models have special, color-coordinated rims, they didn't have one in stock. But then they took it upon themselves to take a tire and rim off a new car, exactly like ours, that they had on their lot so we could be on our way. They even took it upon themselves to contact State Farm and get the claim process started. I haven't even mentioned the amenities in Muller Acura. Waiting areas are especially spacious, clean, comfortable, well-stocked, and technologically up-to-date. Even the service bays were clean. You cannot go wrong dealing with Muller Acura of Merrillville!!! We highly recommend them!

Great Experience

by from Crown Point, IN |

Looking for pre-owned / certified pre-owned with trade-in. Honest negotiation on price. Great deal on extended warranty. Very good on my trade-in value. No hassle delivery. Knowledgeable sales associate (Patty Ratray) Beautiful facility. All in all a positive experience.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Orland Park, IL |

After having a bad experience at my local dealer I decided to take a drive to the dealer I've heard on the radio for years. I definitely was not disappointed as the owner says in his commercial. What a difference. Not only did they give me a great deal, I actually was shown how to work everything on my new car. And I did get to meet the "Muller" in the house too. I plan on using their Saturday service too!

Stay away

by from Oak lawn Illinois |

Stay clear!!! This dealer is owned and operated by monkeys. Staff seemed friendly but was being publicly scolded by management. No one had a sense of urgency.

Great service experience

by from Hertford, NC |

I had my 2014 MDX serviced at Muller Acura of Merrillville on 23 July 2015. The service manager, Oscar Rivera, was pleasant and very knowledgeable when it came to my vehicle. I am an out of State owner who was just visiting family and needed an oil change after the cross country trip. Oscar made me feel welcome at the dealership - actually treating me better than the dealership service department that I bought my vehicle from. Oscar pointed out two safety recalls for my MDX - one of which was before I even received the recall notice from Acura. He and the assigned service tech, Sean McMahon, also went out of their way to fix an accessory (trailer hitch) that wasn't properly installed. All of the work was performed well and I haven't had any issues. I am extremely happy with my experience at Muller and will look to schedule service with them during my next trip to the area.

Great experience

by from Crown point, in |

Amazing dealership, Paul and Justin stayed after hours to meet us because it was the only time we could make it. The car was exactly as they described and we got a great deal

poor sales people in used cars

by from chicago il |

They don't care about the customer just themselfs - DON'T RETURN phone or e-mails , They don't want to help you get the best deal .

Muller Acura of Merrillville responded to this review

February 14, 2013

Hi, I?m Glenn Muller, President Muller Acura of Merrillville. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, we?re sorry to hear about your experience. I would love for you to call me personally so I can make sure you are handled with care.