Auto North Vermont

Auto North Vermont

397 Patchen Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

Used 866-513-3837

One of the largest auto brokers in Vermont

Joey is Awesome!!!

by from Burlington, VT |

I was driving to work on Patchen rd on a rainy day in August. My car was not performing as well as I would have liked. I was thinking I needed a new vehicle then I saw a nice used BMW sitting in the Auto North lot. I pulled in full of apprehension, but the easy going Joey put my mind at ease. He explained the vehicle to me and he let me take it for a drive. I mentioned to him I had to go to work and I would be back after 5 to purchase the vehicle. Joey stayed late and gave me a great price on the car. The car has been great no problems yet. Joey said if i had any issues he would take care of it.

happy with our experience

by from enosburg Vt |

We bought an expensive newer used car from Joey. 2011 Honda pilot, Joey took good care of us. He stood by his word and took Good care of us.I would buy from Joey again. Just remember Joey is the middle man between previous owner and you. He can only know so much about history of the vehicle. Do your research check out vehicle yourself or have it looked at. Thanks Joey were happy with or purchase.

Joey what a character, honest and will take care o

by from ENOSBURG VT |

I was nervous buying a used vehicle that cost more than some new ones. We bought a 2011 Honda pilot. Joey took good care of us and did what he promised.i would buy from him again. Remember your buying used and Joey isn't psychic he only knows so much about these vehicles he's the middle man. So do some research and have it looked at. Thanks Joey you took good care of us and we like the vehicle allot

honest guy he will work hard to make things right

by from enosburg vt |

We bought a 2011 Honda pilot from Joey.I was a little nervous about buying such an expensive used car, there were new cars that were cheaper. We had the Honda for five months now and want to let people know that Joey and auto North are worth doing business with. Joey may be a little querky but a great guy.I found him to be honest, he did everything he promised.I would buy another car from him. Just remember these are used cars and Joey only knows so much about each one so do some research on your own. He's only the middle man between the previous owner and you.

"Not a museum"

by from Burlington |

Joey was the most self centered sales person I have ever met. In the first five minutes he bragged about selling a dealership and having all sorts of money which we could care less about. I was looking at Honda but asked about some of the other cars, he told me it wasn't a museum and I can take it for a drive or not waist his time. The car was talked up to me and I was told everything was perfect with it. As I stated it the oil and the check maintenance light came on and he could not give me any details about them. It was clear to me that he was all about the money and not about the quality of the sale. Joey could use some training in customer service.

Worst Customer Service Ever!!

by from Montpelier, Vt |

I called Auto North to inquire about a Subaru they had for sale and this guy was so rude he made me change my mind about doing business with him. I think he needs help...

used car

by from burington, vermont |

Just a wild and crazy great car deal!! best ever!! i recomend joey verga to any one ready to buy !!!

my first new car

by from essext vt |

best used car ever sold to me!!!!!! no hassles no braindamage... most honest...joe is the best!!!

my car buying experiance, was the best in vermot

by from winooski vt |

The best used car dealer in vermont !!!!!! Joe verga most honest person i ever dealt with...

My New Car

by from St Albans Vt |

Wow, I was impressed with Joey!!!! He was very helpful and fully informed about cars. He has been in the business for over 25 years unlike all these other car dealers with sales people who do not know anything about cars at all, been there done that, they all just want to make a huge sale, not Joey he listened to me and had a beautiful Honda to show me that I drove and fell in love with. He showed me the whole history on the car and made sure I didn't have any questions or concerns. I am thrilled to say I have been completely happy with my purchase and Joey and his team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect from beginning to end! I would highly recommend Joey and Auto North Vermont. Joey is a skilled salesman, who knows how to tell the truth! Thanks Joe I will always follow you and your Cars!!!!! Great 5 Stars!!!!!