Auto North Vermont

Auto North Vermont

397 Patchen Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

Used 866-513-3837

One of the largest auto brokers in Vermont

My New Car

by from St Albans Vt |

Wow, I was impressed with Joey!!!! He was very helpful and fully informed about cars. He has been in the business for over 25 years unlike all these other car dealers with sales people who do not know anything about cars at all, been there done that, they all just want to make a huge sale, not Joey he listened to me and had a beautiful Honda to show me that I drove and fell in love with. He showed me the whole history on the car and made sure I didn't have any questions or concerns. I am thrilled to say I have been completely happy with my purchase and Joey and his team went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect from beginning to end! I would highly recommend Joey and Auto North Vermont. Joey is a skilled salesman, who knows how to tell the truth! Thanks Joe I will always follow you and your Cars!!!!! Great 5 Stars!!!!!

New buyer

by from Williston Vermont |

Best price past used car friendliness and courteous I will always by my usedcars there.

Dishonest as the day is long

by from South Burlington, VT |

I expect salespeople to try to influence the sale, perhaps embellish a bit, but "Joey" really pushed the envelope in my encounter. I was interested in one of the vehicles and took a test-drive where I sensed a certain amount of vibration and hesitation in shifting and decided to take it for pre-buy inspection Although Joey recommended Heritage Ford service dept. where he has a cozy relationship with someone there, I went to another shop. I came back with a report that the vehicle needed major repairs. Joey maligned the shop extensively about their incompetence, their dishonesty, their money troubles, etc. etc. I've been working with this shop for 15 years - specifically because it's run by an extremely honest individual who has ALWAYS done excellent work at fair rates. (Which is why his appointment book is full every day - though he will drop what he's doing if he feels there's a safety issue.) I don't think it makes good sales sense to slander another individual especially when all of the statements are verifiable untrue. Can one say "snake oil?"

Poor customer service

by from Burlington Vermont |

Called to inquire about a car and the first thing that of the guy's mouth was don't waste my time. Perfect start

autonorth vermont!!

by from BURLINGTON VERMONT |

The Most honest fellow i ever met, Great selection and no rebuilt cars like most used car dealers in vermont!!!

Rude Dude

by from St Albans, VT |

I called this dealer about a car advertised, the ad was for a 2004 Audi A4 Avant. The photos featured with the ad were of a 2002 Passat GLX wagon. I called to clarify which car he had, the VW or the Audi. He clarified that he had the Audi and that the Passat was gone. He said that I wouldn't have wanted the Passat because it was a bad car anyway, "a real junk," but that the Audi was a "cream-puff." I explained that I was looking for a VW but I might be interested in the Audi. To which he said, "look I gotta go and you're wasting my time, whatta you want anyway." Before I could say another word he hung up on me.