Corwin Ford

5707 E Gate Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687

New 888-712-8293 New888-712-8293
Used 888-722-5270 Used888-722-5270
Service 877-232-8770 Service 877-232-8770

Corwin is Family owned and been selling cars since 1914.

Good experience - Thanks Anthony

by from Eagle, Idaho |

Anthony Kojis helped us to find this used Ford Transit Wagon. He was very friendly and made us feel comfortable without coming across as being pushy. Had a pleasant experience and found the car that we were looking for with the options we wanted. Have have asked him to look for another car for us also. Thanks again

Disappointed to say the least!

by from Boise, ID |

I helped my mother buy what looked like a nice clean, well kept older Toyota Camry from Corwin Ford's The Other Lot. Of course being a used car it was sold as is. But wouldn't you think my mother might have been able to drive more than 100 miles in this car before the check engine light came on? The news was really bad and we spent another $2500 getting the car in running order making it a pretty overpriced 2002 Toyota Camry! It's my fault, I made the first mistake of used car buying and didn't get this car checked out by an independent mechanic. If I learned anything from this experience, I learned to never skip that step again. Dealers don't care if they've passed on a huge problem to an unsuspecting customer. I don't even think Corwin did it knowingly, I'll bet most of their used car sales go much better than this. But the thing is they don't care if one sale in 100 or 1000 or 10,000 go bad. They won't make any kind of realistic offer to help. Buyer beware!

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Wilder, ID |

Went shopping for a Ford Escape on March 19,2016. I had the best experience ever!! Anthony Kojis met myself and my family and answered all our questions about the vehicle. We were treated with respect and courtesy. He continued to work with us to get the best deal on my "new" vehicle. I am so pleased with my purchase and how we were treated. Thank you Anthony and Corwin Ford.

Great service

by from Wilder, ID |

Anthony Kojiis is a great sales person he worked with me to get the best deal on my Ford Eacape. I had a great buying experience and will recommend Corwin Ford and Anthony.. .

Thanks Anthony for a great experience!

by from Wilder ID |

We were looking for a Ford Escape for my daughter today. Anthony Kojis met us and answered all of our questions and treated us with respect . When we decided to purchase the vehicle, he worked to get us the best possible price and made the process so easy. Thanks for everything, Anthony!

Creag Hunter at Corwin Nampa

by from nampa Idaho |

Creag was awesome! great experience, and buying a car is usually NOT a great one.

Thanks, Anthony, for a great experience

by from Meridian, Idaho |

I had been to several dealerships in the area looking for a specific kind of pickup truck and there was only one on the lot. Anthony Kojis met us and answered all of our questions and treated us with respect and listened to all of our desires and concerns. When we decided to purchase the vehicle, he worked to get us the best possible price and made the process so easy. Thanks for everything, Anthony!

our great buying experience at Corwin Ford

by from Meridian, Idaho |

We really appreciate the excellent care that our sales consultant, Anthony Kojis, gave us. He was very helpful without being pushy and helped us through the whole buying process. We even enjoyed the realistic mountain scene complete with wildlife and a rugged truck while doing business at his desk! Thanks, Anthony, for all your hard work on our behalf.

Tom frich and my awsome truck buying experience. .

by from caldwell idaho |

I am so excited to have a word in my sales experience with corwin ford nampa idaho. Nicholas sparks was my sales man and he did such a great job with me and my family. He was very personable and listened to everything that we were looking for in a truck. We bought the 2015 ford f-150. It is the best truck for our family. We had just bought a camper so we needed a dependable truck to tow it. This vehicles performance is way better than I thought it would be. I'm so glad I had nicholas sparks as my sales man Because he new just what I needed to pull my trailer and help save gas. I will definitely be buying another vehicle from Nick Sparks and the corwin ford team. I will also send all my friends and family members there.

We were treated like royalty during the process.

by from Meridian, Id. |

My wife and I knew our SUV was getting too many miles on it for us to feel comfortable on long drives. We were recommended by a friend to ask for Jim Wilkey at Corwin Ford. We were greeted and treated like royalty the entire time at Corwin. Jimmy took the time to really figure out a perfect fit for us. The new Ford Edge is a great choice for emptynesters like us. We absolutely love it! Highly recommend Jimmy and the whole Corwin Team.