Southside Used

(5.0) 4 Reviews

739 SE Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78214

Looking for depenable transportation.

by from San Antonio, TX |

I contacted this and several other dealers with intent of purchasing a good work and school car for my son. I found everyone to be very polite and receptive to our needs. Prior to actually closing on any automobiles, I had the opportunity to purchase a mid-90's Honda Accord that fit the bill for all of his needs. I do want to take the time, however, to thank everyone for their kindness and consideration. Their help in trying to find a good vehicle in my limited price range was commendable. I am aware that sales representatives work on commission, but the willingness they demonstrated to help us knowing that their earnings would be meager definitely showed that their hearts were in the right places for our needs. Thank you all once again, and I will recommend you to others.

Great Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

We had a GREAT experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks so much.

Buy Process

by from San Antonio, TX |

I really appreciate the effort that was made on financing the car with the small down payment. Thank you.

BEST EXPERINCE WE HAD BUYING USED VERY FRIENDLEY

by from SAN ANTONIO TX |

best experince we had buying used suv very easy to deal with did not take long and we were very happy the way it went down we will buy much more car from them in future and we will tell all of our friend too. thank you .