Westwood Motorcars

(4.8) 5.0 5 Reviews

6124 Denton Dr, Dallas, TX 75235

HAPPY CUSTOMER!

by from Frisco, TX |

I just wanted to express my appreciation for Bryan Roth's excellent and personable service at Autos Of Dallas! I love the car, it drives as smooth as butter and hugs me around each corner, who could ask for more? Got to love Mercedes! Autos of Dallas was a wonderful and pain free experience and I will be happy to recommend it to any of my friends. Thank you! ~Mary McKnight

great place to buy a car

by from Houston Texas |

I bought a 2014 Audi Q7 tdi diesel first week of April 2014 from westwood motors. I dealt with Igor as my salesman. He is a firm but fair negotiator. In other words any REASONABLE offers was discussed. After we reached an agreement, Igor sent the paperwork in a timely matter. The car was then shipped and I received the car 2 days later in Houston in brilliant condition. The car was fully detailed inside and out. I would recommend westwood motors to anyone looking for a good quality luxury car. Besides a minor delay in shipping (Independent contracting delivery driver had 2 flat tires trying to deliver car to Houston.) everything went smooth and was very professional. I am happy with my purchase and with this dealership.

Great car for good price. Smooth transaction.

by from Dallas, TX |

I just purchased my 2011 BMW 750Li Sedan from Westwood Motorcars. I did my due diligence and searched the entire Texas market. After viewing over 200 pictures on their website I decided to go see vehicle in person. I was surprised to see that vehicle in fact was in better shape than appeared in the pictures, not to mention that the car already looked great in its pictures. My 7-series is in outstanding condition - like new! Westwood Motorcars is a great place to buy a car. They went out of their way to help and I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Cars For a Great Price

by from Dallas, TX |

Just purchased a 2011 BMW 550i from Westwood Motorcars. I looked around at many dealership around my area and nothing came close to the quality of cars Westwood Motorcars has. Their pre-owned vehicles are as close to original condition as possible and there is NO dealership out there that offers pre-owned cars anywhere in the same condition. My wife loves her new car and we are 100% satisfied customers. When we need a new car we will only be shopping at Westwood Motorcars.

I RECOMMEND THIS DEALER

by from Dallas |

GREAT DEAL, HONEST AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU.