Westwood Motorcars

(4.3) 9 Reviews

6124 Denton Dr, Dallas, TX 75235

HAPPY CUSTOMER!

by from Frisco, TX |

I just wanted to express my appreciation for Bryan Roth's excellent and personable service at Autos Of Dallas! I love the car, it drives as smooth as butter and hugs me around each corner, who could ask for more? Got to love Mercedes! Autos of Dallas was a wonderful and pain free experience and I will be happy to recommend it to any of my friends. Thank you! ~Mary McKnight

great place to buy a car

by from Houston Texas |

I bought a 2014 Audi Q7 tdi diesel first week of April 2014 from westwood motors. I dealt with Igor as my salesman. He is a firm but fair negotiator. In other words any REASONABLE offers was discussed. After we reached an agreement, Igor sent the paperwork in a timely matter. The car was then shipped and I received the car 2 days later in Houston in brilliant condition. The car was fully detailed inside and out. I would recommend westwood motors to anyone looking for a good quality luxury car. Besides a minor delay in shipping (Independent contracting delivery driver had 2 flat tires trying to deliver car to Houston.) everything went smooth and was very professional. I am happy with my purchase and with this dealership.

No Response

by from Houston, Tx |

Sent an enquiry about a vehicle I was genuinely ready to buy, but received no response by email or phone. Did a little more research the following day, and the CarFax report was in line with another reviewers "Lemons" comments, so it's probably just as well.

Most of the cars are Lemon buybacks

by from Dallas, Texas |

Lemons everywhere. Cars are priced very high considering that they are lemons. Nice looking cars though. But I wouldn't touch them

Great car for good price. Smooth transaction.

by from Dallas, TX |

I just purchased my 2011 BMW 750Li Sedan from Westwood Motorcars. I did my due diligence and searched the entire Texas market. After viewing over 200 pictures on their website I decided to go see vehicle in person. I was surprised to see that vehicle in fact was in better shape than appeared in the pictures, not to mention that the car already looked great in its pictures. My 7-series is in outstanding condition - like new! Westwood Motorcars is a great place to buy a car. They went out of their way to help and I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great SUV BMWX3 35i

by from Peoria il |

Bought bwmx3 35i 2011 model. Lowest price on the Internet during my 3 week search. Was close to kbb price. SUV was exactly as described on the Internet and plenty of pics posted. Flew from il to Texas to make to make the purchase. Pretty happy with the condition of the vehicle and the service offered by Igor. Would recommend the dealer to friends and family.

Unprofessional

by from Dallas, tx |

I made an offer for a vehicle I saw them have listed for months and still has not sold. It's priced way over kbb so I gave them an offer a few thousand thinking they would come back with a counter offer. Instead they just replied "Denied!" Very rude and unprofessional response. I even told them I was pre approved for a $50k+ car so you would think they would try to offer me another similar vehicle that was priced lower. They didn't have to mad and be all rude. That just goes to show you the character of this company. I will never buy from them and I have told my other friends to avoid them as well. All buyers beware.

Great Cars For a Great Price

by from Dallas, TX |

Just purchased a 2011 BMW 550i from Westwood Motorcars. I looked around at many dealership around my area and nothing came close to the quality of cars Westwood Motorcars has. Their pre-owned vehicles are as close to original condition as possible and there is NO dealership out there that offers pre-owned cars anywhere in the same condition. My wife loves her new car and we are 100% satisfied customers. When we need a new car we will only be shopping at Westwood Motorcars.

I RECOMMEND THIS DEALER

by from Dallas |

GREAT DEAL, HONEST AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. THANK YOU.