King Chevrolet Buick GMC

New 877-751-3147
Used 888-667-6481
Service 888-716-8502

We're Family

No pressure, hassle free experience

by from Loveland, Colorado |

After meeting Jim we went to test drive the car. The Chrysler 200 was already running and the heat was on. Jim was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk to. We told him what we wanted to pay for the car and he went to bat for us and we got that price. Picking up the car was just as easy and the paper work went smooth. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Good experience overall

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Javi was kind enough to pick me up from my office in Fort Collins from Loveland in the car which i saw on the internet. Tim showed me some other cars as well although he seemed to be very causal about it. But he did care to explain most of the features of the car that i liked. But the most helpful was Jeff Morgan, the finance guy who saw that i got a good interest rate. In fact, he got back to me after 5 days just to tell me he has a deal which gave a lower interest rate. Overall, good car buying experience.

Great purchasing experience!

by from Loveland, Co |

Kyle, Tim and Travis were great to work with....they displayed a high level of competence and confidence, which made for a very pleasurable experience.

NO pressure No hassel . Takes care of the customer

by from Broomfield Co |

Our sales guy Scott did a great job on getting us the deal we wanted on our Encore. No pressure , No games , No gimmicks. He went the extra mile to get our business. The finance Manager his name was also Scott, was a pleasure to work with. No pressure on trying to sell us an extended warranty on the vehicle. . Everyone in the dealership was friendly. I would highly recommend this dearlership.

Friendly and Knowledgeable

by from Longmont, CO |

The parts manager was really helpful in helping us understand which accessories we should buy for our Saturn Outlook. He was courteous in every regard and even helped me put them on.

Awkward service and parts department

by from Longmont, co |

My family had purchased from the former dealership, and had wonderful experiences. I currently drive a Saturn, and finding parts can be difficult if they are needed specifically for the Saturn. I needed some specific bulbs for my tail lights and had to go to the newly owned dealership, as GMC used to own Saturn. A first I got lost within the building and was given quick directions where I needed to be. Getting the bulbs was pretty easy and they were kind about it, though the wait to get4 quarter sized bulbs. Then they asked if I needed help installing them. I informed them I had done it numerous times before and I was comfortable doing it myself. I am not sure if they did not believe me, or if it was because I am a female, but the young man started to insist to help me and I told him I was fine, yet again. He proceeded to ask an associate to help me and again I told him I was fine. Had they not been so insistent that I could not change a bulb that seriously takes 30 seconds to change, I my have had a better experience. I was going to go to this dealership when it came time to get a new car, but now, after being told I simply could not know how to do such a simple task, I feel that they might try to cheat me in a car purchase. Apparently you need to be a guy to get what you need, and only what you need.

King Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

February 6, 2013

I am sorry your experience was less than what we strive for here at King Chevrolet. I would be happy to talk with you by phone or in person at your convince. Please stop by or call me on my direct line at 303-776-2650. Thank you- Chad Raskin ( general sales manager)

Can it get any easier than this

by from Federal Heights, CO |

Thanks to Bob and Chad for making the purchase of my new Avalanche as easy and painless as possible, dare I say almost fun! Drove up to King to check out an Av that I saw on their website listed at a lower price than comparibly set up Avlanches from other dealerships, did not expect to leave in it. They looked to get me the best possible deal without having to haggle and gave me a fair price on my trade in. Even the finance department one up'd an already good finance rate from my bank. Great job King, I'll be hitting you guys up for my next Chevy!

No Haggling and No Pressure

by from Loveland, CO |

King Chevrolet presented us with their aggressive Internet price and we knew based on our research that we were getting a great deal. The vehicle was described accurately and the buying procedures were seamless. I would recommend anyone to buy a car a King Chevy.

Wonderful Service Department

by from Greeley, CO |

Serena and Steve have always treated us well since we moved here from California. It's so nice to have a personal relationship with the same people each and every time. We get treated like family every time we come to King Chevy Buick GMC. We wil continue for the foreseeable future to drive a little further to go to King!!

Excellent Used Car Buying Experience

by from Greeley, CO |

We recently bought a used car from King Chevrolet and the entire experience was pellucid and easy. We have bought several used carrs in the last year and this is the first dealership where we did not have to come back and resign four or five times. Thanks King Chevy for all of your great work!!!