Peterson Toyota Scion Lexus BMW

9101 W. Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83704

New 866-252-1368
Used 888-294-7509
Service 866-523-9292

The House that Service Built...

My Peterson Toyota Experiece

by from Fruitland, Idaho |

My experience at Petersons started with my introduction to Jake Dunphy. I was pleased to find out that Jake is a Veteran and that Petersons's hires veterans. Jake showed me several options from new to preowned and after looking and assessing both Tacomas and Tundras I decded on a 2013 Tundra with only 4500 miles on it. I traded in my 2000 BMW Z3 and even though I did not get the price out of it that hoped for I believe that they gave me fair value. Jake very carefully explained all of the options and after some wrangling with the business office manager I drove away as the proud owner of a new to me pickup truck. When I got home though my wife who has some physical disabilities tried it out and we decided together that it just wasn't going to work because she had difficulties stepping up into it. So it was back to ee Jake and looking for something that would fit us better. We found a Honda Ridgeline with a few more miles, but it was a better fit for my wife. I will have to admit that I was disappointed in the trade from Tundra to Ridgeline, but I guess business is business.

Best service

by from Boise, ID |

Wonderful dealer of cars and great service department, always looking out for the continued welfare of my cars. My third car I bought there. First one went over 30000 miles before it needed engine repair. That is driving every night on a rural newspaper delivery route in complete comfort every night and all night. My third car is a Camry Hybrid and what a wonderful car this one is Thank you.

20K Oil Maintenance - Painless as possible.

by from Boise, ID |

My experience at the dealership service center was as painless as could be expected in as professional and clean a facility as one could wish for. My customer service experience was exemplary and I am glad to have found Peterson Toyota to service our Highlander. Totally recommend.

Great Service

by from Mountain Home, Id |

Had excellent service! I really have no complaints.

Superb service

by from Meridian, ID |

Kaden Moss always takes great care of us when we have repair/maintenance needs. Quality service. Professional technicians. Pleasant waiting area. Thank you!

New 4Runner at Peterson Toyota

by from Boise, ID |

I received great service while buying a new 4Runner from Peterson Toyota. Justin Ramsey was my sales person and did an excellent job. No weird pressure, and when he found out that I wanted a Trail Premium that they didn't have in stock, he never wasted time trying to convince me otherwise. Justin found the vehicle I wanted in the right color and monitored its shipment progress from Japan to the lot in Boise. I received a couple of text updates every week, and when the 4Runner arrived (ahead of schedule), I was in, out and on my way in a couple of hours. Justin made sure the roof rack option I added was installed, helped me get connected to the entertainment/navigation and went through the basic off-road features. I certainly hope the service department is as good as the sales group!

Peterson Toyota always exceeds my expectations!!

by from Meridian |

From the time we purchased our Highlander two years ago to my recent service visit, Peterson Toyota has exceeded my expectations in every way! The personnel in the service department, (especially Steve and Darin) are professional, caring and concerned and go to extremes to ensure that your vehicle is in tip-top shape when it leaves their facility! I love my Highlander and am thrilled we chose Peterson for the purchase and service!!

Absolutely Great Service

by from Meridian, ID |

We have been coming to Peterson Toyota for service to our three Toyotas for about three years now, having moved into the area in 2012. Each and every time the staff is friendly and very accomodating. This last time was no exception. Rich, the Service Manager, and Cary, the Service Advisor, worked with me to get the right tires for my needs and ended up saving me about $200 from what i was figuring I needed to pay for 4 tires. This type of customer service seems to be the norm for this Service Department.

Peterson Toyota

by from Boise, ID |

Not once - but twice - Jacob McArthur came through for us. Our first experience was buying a new Toyota Avalon during the hectic holidays. The whole buying transaction was good from the beginning to getting the keys in our hands. We love our car. Our second experience was several months later looking for a good used vehicle for one of our kids. Another positive purchase and another good car. We highly recommend Jacob McArthur!

Excellent experience buying used Sienna

by from Boise, ID |

Dan Willmorth was very professional and friendly throughout the process. Also appreciated the hard work and excellent service from Efren Gonzalez, the Finance Manager.

Wonderful service on purchasing my Highlander!

by from Eagle, ID |

Brit Messman was the salesman on the purchase of my new Highlander. He was extrremely thorough on explaining the features of the vehicle during my test drive and then after I picked it up. He was extremely knowledgeable of all the features and easy to work with.