Auto Extreme Inc.

2501 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

Broken Promises

by from Chicago, IL |

Bought a vehicle from here earlier this year. Seemed to be in pretty good condition for being used. A few minor things were wrong with it and the dealer promised they would fix it before picking it up. Two days after driving it a few minor problems started to go wrong on the vehicle, called the dealer and they said they would gladly fix it but they had recently fired their mechanic and did not know when they would hire someone new. They never got back to us and we ended up wasting about $1,000 out of pocket on repairs the dealer promised they would fix for us. I recommend you avoid this dealer of all cost unless you have extra money laying around.

Not even a response

by from Aurora, IL |

Signed up for information on a vehicle on the website saying I would get a response soon. It has been over a week and have not heard anything. What a waste of time.

2006 Mercury Mountaineer

by from Chicago ,Ilinois |

I drove out to Auto Extreme to hopefully purchase a 2006 Mercury Mountaineer. The associate ,Jay seemed unsure of any detailson the vehicle. The only thing wrong at the timewas that the headlightwas out in whichJay said, "no worries,we will take care of it". I finally came to find out that the car needed new brakes and new tires that Jay never told me about but later on claimed he did. I finally called to speak to the General Manager, Mack, and tried to explain why I would not be givibg them my bsiness,and I emphasize "tried" because he continously kept tslking over me and asked him to please stop talking over me , he yelled,"then don't buy the car" and hung up. Please do not waste your time with this facility. I am still taken back by how rude a "general manager" was.

Short and to the point.

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Saw a beautiful car on the website. Drove 2 hour to see it and the inside did not match the outside of the car. Was told there were 3 things wrong with the inside boy oh boy was that an understatment. The entire inside of the car needs to be redone and thats why it still sits on the lot! Was not happy driving 2 hours to see a vehicle without all the information on it. BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best experience ever

by from Melrose Park |

I am raising three points that I liked best upon purchasing a used car at Auto Extreme, Inc. First, is the way the sales personnel handle customers. As for me, I am impressed by Mike, who was very friendly and straightforward. He offered high quality cars but reserved the choosing to me. Secondly, most of the used cars are certified, which has high mileage and overall quality. Mike told me if I chose these type of cars, I can save money. Certified used cars are safer and more reliable. Last but not least, the smooth and quick buying process, and also the reliable car maintenance history. Auto Extreme, Inc. does spells out everything the car went through and that is honesty. The entire process took only a few hours and nothing was left out. The paper works, the loan, and everything were explained to me in detail. Keep up the good work.

Dont waste your time ..check this place !!!

by from Chicago |

I had no problem getting a loan for a used car, thanks to Auto Extreme, Inc. It turns out that they have financing options for people like me with a lower income and having a damaged credit. The auto dealer loan option they offered helped me buy a car I wanted. The low interest loan obliterated my worries, which is perfect for employees with meager income like me. Most used car dealers take advantage of people with bad credits by offering a loan with higher interest. However, Auto Extreme, Inc. was clear to explain everything about the loan and interest. They offered an auto loan with favorable interest. Such honest to goodness deal really blew me away. I will never hesitate to recommend Auto Extreme, Inc. for your valuable assistance and friendly services.

Cutomer for life!!

by from Lisle IL |

Far and away the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Online research has given consumers all sorts of tools and Auto Extreme Inc. respects that and the buyer. My initial communication via e-mail was prompt, Tom provided (and still is providing) valuable insight and information, the price paid was very fair, and there was never any pressure felt by my wife or I. Even the kids had fun at the dealership and on our test-drive. We hope to be able to do business with Auto Extreme Inc. again in the future!

not impressed or happy at all

by from carson city, mi |

bought a 98 beetle from ebay ad the ad showed it as an automatic trans. when the car was delivered it was a manual trans. big difference in what I wanted or thought I was buying, also a difference in the value of a car, I called the manager about this matter and he said he will call me back in a half an hour, it has been over a week and just like I thought NO CALL BACK AGAIN !! this place never returned any of my calls when they said they would from the day I paid for the car, they always said they would but they didn't the ad may well have been an honest mistake, but it was not my mistake, I should be compensated for this

I'm really impressed with customer service !!!

by from Chicago |

I am proud to be one of Auto Extreme, Inc. extremely satisfied customer. I have a tarnished credit record, and I expect the interests to be higher, if I can ever obtain one. Fortunately, they helped me secure a loan that has a reasonable rate. Despite my bad record, I got my dream car in less than a couple of weeks. Auto Extreme, Inc. really topped me out on this one and I am extremely happy with their help. Moreover, they gave me sound financial advice for free, and you do not get that kind of value added service in any used car company. I am forever grateful for helping me save a great deal of money and headache.

The best place ever. Thanks...thanks

by from Elmhurst |

I am writing to let you know that I am very impressed with the car I brought at Auto Extreme, Inc. It was a second hand 2000 Jaguar. I am so happy with my purchase because it was quite a find and the price was just right. I just got promoted and wanted to give myself a gift, so I went to the lot and chose a car that I always dreamed of. The car blew me away. It was completely restored and complete with all the refinements. Thank you so much