Larry H. Miller Honda Boise

7710 Gratz Dr, Boise, ID 83709

New 877-305-8812
Used 888-969-6765
Service 888-810-8839

Idaho's Number 1 Volume Honda Dealer. Driven By You.

great car buying experience

by from Council, Idaho |

from my interaction on the Internet to the final purchase of my car and delivery Everything was excellent. Everyone was very helpful.

September 4, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Melissa Castellanos

by from Nampa idaho |

Excellent dealer. I have bought my last 3 cars from here and they take very good care of their customers.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and congratulations on your three purchases from us, Melissa. We look forward to our continued business with you in the future.

Service

by from Star, ID |

Great Service, Service Advisor was courteous, and my vehicle service was done in approx. 30 minutes, was ask if I wanted a wash voucher, and I said not at this time.

June 30, 2015

Hi, John! Thank you for this review and for choosing us as your place to service your vehicle. We're pleased to see that we got you in an out in a timely manner and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Oilchange of my Honda

by from Boise, Idaho |

Did not have to wait long to be helped and the staff was very friendly.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for this review, Johanna, and for servicing with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

LaVerne B. Roberts

by from McCall |

I bought a 2015 Honda Accord, manual transmission, on Saturday, June 20, 2015. Jeff C. was my salesperson and he was GREAT! This Honda Accord is my 7th one, and five have been bought at Larry Miller Honda (actually it was another Honda dealership name before Larry Miller bought it.) But it has always been in the location it is in now. I traded in my 2013 Honda Accord, and am going to enjoy having a new car and continued service with Larry Miller Honda in Boise, Idaho. Thank you, for making my experience of buying the car very pleasant, Jeff C. AND, Darrell (I think that was his name) was the gentleman in the finance area where I signed all the papers, and he was great as well. Just an overall wonderful experience. I had a certain amount of time to take care of purchasing a car and these guys were wonderful to get everything done in a timely manner. Thank you!

June 27, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase of your new Accord, LaVerne, and for it being your 5th vehicle from us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and we will pass along your kind words to Jeff.

Raving Fan

by from Rupert,ID |

An unbelievable buying experience! Courteous, experienced and informed salesman, Kent Krueger at Larry Miller Honda Boise made this a stress-free and actually an enjoyable experience. From start to finish I was treated superbly and the General Manager, Chad Bravender, even made a point to introduce himself during the process and took time to chat. A friendly environment is obvious here without pressure and remarkable customer service. I will definitely refer business to this dealership. And I love my new Honda CR-V ! Well done!

June 27, 2015

Hi, Tina! Thank you for this review and we are so happy to have provided an unbelievable buying experience to you! We will pass along your compliments to Kent and Chad. Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Great experience

by from Boise |

Great experience. Bought my first new car, and it was not stressful or pushy, as you would expect in buying cars. Friendly and helpful staff. Sean Roland, great sales consultant.

June 27, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your first new car, Caitlyn! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with and we'll pass along your compliments to Sean.

Great service

by from Boise,Idaho |

My salesman Quintin McMillan was the best , helpful in every way, I am so happy with his service. Thank you and of course I love my Honda

June 27, 2015

Hi, Susan! Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for leaving this review. We're so happy to see that you love your Honda and we will pass along your compliments to Quintin.

Brian was amazing!!!

by from Boise ID |

Brian was absolutely amazing! He was quick and efficient so we were only there an hour and a half to buy a car! Easiest car buying experience I've ever encountered.

June 27, 2015

That's great to hear how quick your experience was and congratulations on your purchase! We will pass along your compliments to Brian.

Service for 2004 Pilot

by from Boise, ID |

Very good and detailed explanation of the services needed and provided. Derrick was exceptional.

June 27, 2015

Hi, Robert! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such a great customer. We will pass along your compliments to Derrick and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Bought a Honda from Dave Matthias

by from Boise, Idaho |

I had a fantastic experience. My salesman David Matthias, took such good care of my daughter and me. I was worried about the overall experience of buying a car and was afraid of getting taken advantage of in the process, but walked away from the experience knowing he gave me a fair deal and had taken good care of me. I was completely satisfied.

May 30, 2015

Hi, Tamie! Thank you for this review and we'd like to congratulate you for your purchase. That's great to see your are completely satisfied and we will pass along your compliments to David.