Mercedes-Benz of Boise

351 Auto Dr., Boise, ID 83709

New 888-229-3946
Used 877-788-8773
Service 866-914-1148

Drive the Best Cars on the Planet. Contact our Internet Department Today!

One of the best auto dealers I've ever dealt with-

by from Boise, Idaho |

Bob Hampton is very professional and a joy to work with--too bad all dealers don't have people like Bob Bill Hoover

Poor experience ended up good for me

by from Boise, Idaho |

I met with the Volvo sales manager to discuss purchasing a new, left over, 2012 Volvo. The car is advertised at near full list price which makes no sense??? When I discussed a more reasonable price with the manager, given the significant depreciated value of the car after I drive it off the lot, the sales manager said "I don't need to sell the car at a loss - someone will buy it eventually." The car has not sold and we are now half way into 2013... Later that day I did some research on Volvo cars to see if my offered price was somehow unreasonable or extreme - it was not. I also learned that Volvo is a China owned car company and sales are down! Because of my recent experience I cannot recommend buying a car from Lyle Pearson Volvo. I feel fortunate that the sales manager was offensive since buying the Volvo would have been a poor business decision - but I will not consider buying a car from this dealership.

service the way it should be

by from richmond,ut |

i bought my volvo s80 used in salt lake city a year ago. i travel to boise every few months so i have it serviced here. i have had a couple of oil changes,bulb replacements & a fuel pump recall fixed. they make me feel like i am happy i bought a volvo.

Mercedes-Benz of Boise responded to this review

September 3, 2011

Thanks for the positive review. We try to make all our service and sales customers feel right at home. Thanks again.