Volkswagen Audi Boise

8400 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709

New 866-236-8609
Used 866-287-3118
Service 866-650-5089

A different kind of car...

2014 Tiguan RLine - What A Great Car!

by from Boise, Idaho |

After having owned a Honda Element for 10 years, I was about to buy a CRV. However, once I looked at the fit and finish of the Tiguan 2014 RLine, I knew this was the right choice for me. It was really Jeremy Swedelius's presence in your organization that made me want to come to the dealership to look around. I hadn't owned a VW product since I had purchased a brand new orange VW Convertible for Christmas, 1972. Rob Biknese did an excellent job of putting the right vehicle together for me. Andrew did a superb job of handling the delivery of my RLine. The addition of running boards finished the package perfectly. I love the way it drives and handles. I look forward to years of driving pleasure from the RLine and great service from this dealership. Bob La Chance CFP, CLU, ChFC, AEP

October 23, 2014

We are so pleased that Jeremy, Rob and Andrew did such an amazing job for you! We always strive to give you the best experience possible and look forward to helping you in the years to come.

VW of Boise Service Department

by from Meridian, ID |

I had only had my VW Wagon a couple of weeks when I noticed that it was leaking oil. Nick in the service department was so concerned. He ordered the part right away. I dropped off my car on Thursday the 11th and took the shuttle to work. Unfortunately the driver and I got stuck in a horrible accident on the freeway for over an hour. Never once was it akward or uncomfortable. He returned on my lunch to take me back to VW. Nick informed that, upon further inspection, it was determined that my car was leaking oil from another place and that they would have to keep it. He promptly gave me the keys to a loaner (2014 VW Jetta) and I was on my way. When he realized that the part would need to be ordered and that it would take a few days to complete the repair, he called me right away. I informed him that I needed a bigger vehicle to accomodate a table and supplies (for a weekend committment) and he graciously offered me another loaner (2014 Tiguan). I felt badly that the Jetta would not work for me that weekend, but Nick made no big deal of it. I drove over that Friday and exchanged. By Tuesday 12/16, my car was done. Nick was great. His concern and interest in me and my car was geniune and I felt that. All too often, in a situation such as this, you are made to feel like your issue isn't a big deal and narrowly do you experience someone who seems as concerned about your problem as you do. It was nice to feel that I had someone on my side and that my car would be repaired quickly and with care. Thank you to Nick and to those that worked to repair the issue. I appreciate you all.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Eagle, ID |

I was skeptical of the "sign and drive" premise but it actually exists! I got a great deal on a 2015 Passat and couldn't be happier. Dan was excellent to work with and I would recommend this dealership to anyone in town! Thank you!

December 11, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! We look forward to helping you in the future with your service and purchase needs!!

Love my Q7

by from Idaho |

I brought my 2013 Q7 in for service for some parts that needed fixed and parts that needed checked. As always, customer service is far above any I have experienced. I am always treated like I matter and provided a comparable vehicle to drive while my vehicle is at the dealership, which is very much appreciated. Also, while traveling in the Portland area, the oil light came on in the car and my phone call to Travis assured me that we would be fine until we could get it topped off. The dealership in Portland was amazing! Same excellent service and treated like Audi cares that you purchased their vehicle. Keep up the good work, it will keep me coming back!

November 15, 2014

We are so pleased to hear that you are treated well across the board! We hope you continue coming in to see us and don't hesitate to call anytime!!

service and used car department

by from boise id |

Awesome people that are pro's at what they do. only if all the dealers in the valley would take as much pride in the service and product offered. Some day other dealers will step up to the plate. When your in need of honest friendly and courtious help call VW AUDI OF Boise.

October 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We do take pride in the services and products we offer. Whenever you need help with service or sales don't hesitate to stop on by!!

Service visit

by from Meridian |

My service tech, Nick, was very professional and attentive throughout my visit to Volkswagen of Boise. My 2013 Tiguan is really a great car and I wanted to make sure everything was still in order after driving it for just shy of 10,000 miles. Throughout the process, Nick kept me informed of what was happening and how long it would take. Everything went exactly as promised. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks Nick and VOB!!!

August 29, 2014

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our service department. Don't hesitate to stop by anytime with questions or concerns or to buy your next Volkswagen!!

by from Seatle WA |

I very much appreciated the dealer's prompt attention. If we lived closer to there', no doubt we'd stop by more often.

August 16, 2014

We are glad we were able to respond to you so quickly, feel free to stop by whenever you're in town or call us anytime!!

Tires, tires, tires!!!

by from Boise, Idaho |

In February, I was in to get my oil changed on my Beetle. I was told I needed tires. I asked how long I could possibly go and was told 4-6 months. Whew! She gave me a quote and I was on my way. In May, I was back for another oil change and was told my tire situation hadn't improved. I said I was hoping for a little more time. He said I really needed to get them before winter. Finally, August came along with a little extra money. I went to get the tires and they not only honored the quite from February, they beat it by a few bucks. I appreciated the fact that at no time was I given a hard sell. The service people knew the tires were expensive and gave me a real timeline. Now I have great new "shoes" for my Beetle! Thanks!

August 13, 2014

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with our service department! We know and understand the expense that comes with new tires and are glad we were able to help you out. Come see us again if you are in need of anything!

Cars.com to Volkswagen Audi Boise

by from Boise |

Made for a pleasant experience. Found what we wanted through Cars.com and the dealer followed through in a very professional manner. Would buy from them again.

July 22, 2014

We are thrilled to hear your experience with us was so pleasant! We strive to be professional and courteous to make your car buying experience one of a kind. We hope to see you again!

Audi Boise Sales

by from Boise, ID |

My recent sales experience at Audi Boise was very disappointing. I don't think one poor performance deserves a negative review, but this was my second in 18 months. (In both cases I ended up buying cars from a competing brand). It will be a long time before I shop there again. On an unrelated note, I own an Audi and this dealer's service is always superb.

July 17, 2014

We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We would love the chance to discuss it with you the next time you are in or feel free to contact us to discuss it further. We would like to thank you for your support of our service department. We strive to make every experience a great one.

Best place ever!

by from Boise,ID |

I was here with my friend when he had to get his car fixed. They drove us to the mall when we were waiting for the car to be fixed. They also picked us up after. I was so greatful and loved them after that.

June 27, 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with our service department! We always have a shuttle service available when you bring your car in to see us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future for you or your friend!