Volkswagen Audi Boise

8400 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709

New 866-236-8609
Used 866-287-3118
Service 866-650-5089

A different kind of car...

Excellent Experience

by from Boise, Idaho |

Met Colin out in the parking lot, his personal style was very engaging and helpful, we immediately felt 'at ease' and able to discuss our needs, the car we had researched, and the units available. He was excellent, in explaining options, prices, and answered every question quickly and easily. We made a decision to purchase very quickly, particularly for us---which we are very happy with. On the follow-up visit he again was very effective answering all my questions, and handling all scheduling issues thoroughly. I really couldn't be happier with his work in the transaction, and with the car we bought!

February 11, 2014

Thank you for your business. Our goal is that your service experience with our dealership will be as good as your buying experience. Cheers!

This is how service is meant to be :)

by from Boise, ID |

I brought my 2013 CC for its 2-yr/20k service and the process couldn't have been easier. I literally drove straight into the service entrance, where I was greeted by very friendly and approachable VW staff. A courtesy shuttle was available, but I chose to sit in the customer lounge which was very comfortable and well-stocked with healthy snacks, bottled water tea, coffee, etc. Once the service completed (in less than an hour) I was provided with a thorough status on what had been done to the car and also reminders about tyre tread. I appreciated the timely feedback. Coming to VW Boise for a service is never an inconvenience - it's nice to be spoiled every once in a while, and the VW Team nkow how to do just that for their customers. A 10-out-of-10 :)

Good experience

by from Boise |

We purchased a Jetta SportWagen and worked with Shawn. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about the vehicle, warrantee, and financing. Shawn was a pleasure to work with and was genuine.

March 26, 2014

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

Boise VW Dealer Visit

by from Boise, ID |

I was told I needed to replace my 2006 Jetta TDI company car, so I started looking at Craigslist, and made a Sunday visit to the Twin Falls VW dealer to see what was on the lot. Later I returned to Twin Falls dealer with my golf bag, to see what VW TDI vehicles my clubs would fit in. Jetta and Passat made the short list, but the newer Jettas are now the size the Passats were when I bought my 2006 Jetta TDI. The current Passats are just a tad too large for me (I am not that big), and I did not want to mess with urea if I could help it. I had an early flight up to corporate in Spokane last Tuesday, so it was a good chance to go to Boise VW dealer without making a special trip. Shelley told me she was off that day, but that Heather would cover for her. We discussed my goal, and the first car she showed me was a 2014 Jetta TDI with all the premium features you can get on said car, and the colors were completely acceptable. It did not take but a short test drive and I was convinced I had to have this car. I did not realize that adding an additional .1 liter of engine would result in 40 more horse power (e.g.2.0 liter engine has 140 hp). I was shocked at how powerful the engine was. With this car you get to have your cake and eat it too - great diesel mileage and plenty of power for a fun driving experience. Why new car buyers are not flocking to these TDI vehicles is a mystery to me - perhaps it is still a secret to too many Americans? Shelley and Heather did a great job informing me with no pressure and no hype. I felt very comfortable chatting up my goal in my next company car. Skylar also did a great job meeting me at the Holiday Inn late at night last Thursday and going over all of the paperwork and last minute details of the transaction, as well as delivering my car and picking up my trade-in. Aside from wearing out my signature hand, I can't imagine the entire sales process going any easier or smoother.

March 27, 2014

Glad you had a good experience with us! Enjoy your new TDI!

Prompt courteous service

by from McCall, ID |

Recently purchased a Certified 2013 A3 Quattro in Los Angeles from a dealer there after pursuing this model locally for several years without success. Brought the car to Boise VW/Audi for 5,000 mile service and was treated with great courtesy and prompt service. Was delighted to find that this first service was provided free of charge. Being from McCall, which is a two hour drive away, I was pleased to be able to make a service appointment on short notice. The work was performed promptly, and the car was returned with a fresh wash. My complements to the fine staff. I plan to have all future service work on my car done at Boise VW/Audi. Mike Anderson

February 12, 2014

Glad you had a great experience Mike. We look forward to serving you again!

Great Service!

by from Nampa, ID |

I bought my certified used car last spring and it had some hard water stains that were covered by the Zurich shield I purchased, and the locking gas cover was broken and would not lock. It appears that someone broke it trying to steal my gas. They was also a manufacture defect. The nubs that the trunk cover hook to keep breaking, I think this is a design flaw. They needed to keep the car for a few days to get the gas cover painted to match so they provided a loaner car. I got my car back a day earlier than promised! Yeah! They scheduled it at my convenience and were very courteous and helpful. I think it will be a long time before I need another new car but I will definitely shop at Boise VW/Audi.

February 12, 2014

Glad to hear we under-promised and over-delivered on the repair time. We appreciate your feedback!

Damaged cars sold here

by from idaho falls, idaho |

Warning the new car you buy here may have had thousands of dollars damage (up to 6% of MSRP). I noticed the front fender on my new touareg didn't look quite right, after some inquiry found out the car had $1805 in repairs. They definitely tried to hide this. Think twice about doing buisness here!

Audi service department

by from Boise, ID |

Scott was very helpful. He explained what they did in detail and showed me other suggested repairs and updates. He checked with other departments to find prices and plan of action for what I asked for. I will recommend him to others!

March 26, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Quick and Efficient

by from Stanley, Idaho |

Service personnel were efficient, helpful, friendly, and honest in telling us what we needed. They performed several tasks at no charge, which are a real benefit to us, including an overall safety check and upgrades.

March 27, 2014

Glad to hear! Thank you for your business.

Great service

by from Boise Idaho |

2010 Jetta brought in for warrenty work, was a wonderful experience and my service guy was the BEST!...he went over everything completely got me a ride to work and back with a wonderful driver. Kudos to the dealershserviceip! thank you Andrew Johnson!

March 26, 2014

Great to hear, thank you!

Broke down in Idaho

by from Pueblo West, Colorado |

My family and I were headed back from Oregon, we were almost to Hammett, Id. and hit some road debre. We got toed to VW dealership in Boise Idaho, we talked with Zoran in the services department he treated us very well, took care of us. The parts took a couple days to come from California and as soon as the mechanics could get to fixing our car, they got right on it and had us out the door. I am very thankful for what Zoran and the VW dealership in Boise Idaho did for my family and I. Thanks Again Zoran From the "Iverson" Family