Volkswagen Audi Boise

8400 W. Franklin Rd., Boise, ID 83709

New 866-236-8609
Used 866-287-3118
Service 866-650-5089

A different kind of car...

Service visit

by from Meridian |

My service tech, Nick, was very professional and attentive throughout my visit to Volkswagen of Boise. My 2013 Tiguan is really a great car and I wanted to make sure everything was still in order after driving it for just shy of 10,000 miles. Throughout the process, Nick kept me informed of what was happening and how long it would take. Everything went exactly as promised. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks Nick and VOB!!!

August 29, 2014

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our service department. Don't hesitate to stop by anytime with questions or concerns or to buy your next Volkswagen!!

Tires, tires, tires!!!

by from Boise, Idaho |

In February, I was in to get my oil changed on my Beetle. I was told I needed tires. I asked how long I could possibly go and was told 4-6 months. Whew! She gave me a quote and I was on my way. In May, I was back for another oil change and was told my tire situation hadn't improved. I said I was hoping for a little more time. He said I really needed to get them before winter. Finally, August came along with a little extra money. I went to get the tires and they not only honored the quite from February, they beat it by a few bucks. I appreciated the fact that at no time was I given a hard sell. The service people knew the tires were expensive and gave me a real timeline. Now I have great new "shoes" for my Beetle! Thanks!

August 13, 2014

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with our service department! We know and understand the expense that comes with new tires and are glad we were able to help you out. Come see us again if you are in need of anything!

Best place ever!

by from Boise,ID |

I was here with my friend when he had to get his car fixed. They drove us to the mall when we were waiting for the car to be fixed. They also picked us up after. I was so greatful and loved them after that.

June 27, 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with our service department! We always have a shuttle service available when you bring your car in to see us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future for you or your friend!

Great service!

by from Nampa, ID |

Each time I come to VW Boise's service center, I feel like everyone there has just been waiting for me to arrive! The staff is always so pleasant. I forgot my oil change coupon, no problem, I still received the $20 rebate. I am told what needs to happen, but never pushed into doing anything. My car, Bugsy, comes back clean and someone always opens the car door for me when I leave. I appreciate the level of comfort I feel when I visit the store. Bugsy and I thank you.

June 17, 2014

We are thrilled to hear about the exceptional service you receive from us! We want to make sure you are always taken care of and comfortable when you're here. You and Bugsy are welcome to stop by anytime!

Best Customer Service Experience Ever.

by from Coos Bay, OR |

I bought my 2008 VW Jetta from Boise VW 3 years ago, on April 20th, then moved to Oregon a month later. Because I now live 11 hours away from Boise, I was only able to take advantage of the 3 year concierge service which was offered when I purchased my car, once. I was planning a trip to Boise, but unable to get to Idaho by 4/20. I called VW Boise Service Manager, Andrew Johnson, and asked if he would be willing to extend the concierge service until May 31st. He said yes he would, which was an extremely kind and generous thing to do. I told him I needed to by a new set of tires as well and he assisted me in finding the best tire in my price range, even going a step further and letting me know the was a tire sale at the moment so I was able to get an extremely great tire which only cost slightly more than the acceptable, but not as high quality tire, I would have purchased if he hadn't told me about the sale. I purchased the tires in April. VW Boise held them until I arrived in Idaho for my service appt. on 5/28. VW Boise had sent me a coupon which allowed me to take advantage of the free mount and balance offered through May 31st. I was given a loaner car for the day so I could get to other appts, and my car was ready at 3:30, looking as pristine as the day I purchased it in 2008, which was no small feat since on the Oregon Coast, moss grows in crevices. Andrew Johnson and VW Boise bent over backwards to give me the best possible service and I couldn't be more grateful. Hands down the best customer and car service experience I have ever had.

June 5, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We strive to give the best service possible and love when our customers have a great experience to share with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future with your Jetta!

This is how service is meant to be :)

by from Boise, ID |

I brought my 2013 CC for its 2-yr/20k service and the process couldn't have been easier. I literally drove straight into the service entrance, where I was greeted by very friendly and approachable VW staff. A courtesy shuttle was available, but I chose to sit in the customer lounge which was very comfortable and well-stocked with healthy snacks, bottled water tea, coffee, etc. Once the service completed (in less than an hour) I was provided with a thorough status on what had been done to the car and also reminders about tyre tread. I appreciated the timely feedback. Coming to VW Boise for a service is never an inconvenience - it's nice to be spoiled every once in a while, and the VW Team nkow how to do just that for their customers. A 10-out-of-10 :)

April 21, 2014

We love to hear that you had a great experience. We look forward to your next service and hope you continue to enjoy VW Boise!!

Prompt courteous service

by from McCall, ID |

Recently purchased a Certified 2013 A3 Quattro in Los Angeles from a dealer there after pursuing this model locally for several years without success. Brought the car to Boise VW/Audi for 5,000 mile service and was treated with great courtesy and prompt service. Was delighted to find that this first service was provided free of charge. Being from McCall, which is a two hour drive away, I was pleased to be able to make a service appointment on short notice. The work was performed promptly, and the car was returned with a fresh wash. My complements to the fine staff. I plan to have all future service work on my car done at Boise VW/Audi. Mike Anderson

February 12, 2014

Glad you had a great experience Mike. We look forward to serving you again!

Great Service!

by from Nampa, ID |

I bought my certified used car last spring and it had some hard water stains that were covered by the Zurich shield I purchased, and the locking gas cover was broken and would not lock. It appears that someone broke it trying to steal my gas. They was also a manufacture defect. The nubs that the trunk cover hook to keep breaking, I think this is a design flaw. They needed to keep the car for a few days to get the gas cover painted to match so they provided a loaner car. I got my car back a day earlier than promised! Yeah! They scheduled it at my convenience and were very courteous and helpful. I think it will be a long time before I need another new car but I will definitely shop at Boise VW/Audi.

February 12, 2014

Glad to hear we under-promised and over-delivered on the repair time. We appreciate your feedback!

Audi service department

by from Boise, ID |

Scott was very helpful. He explained what they did in detail and showed me other suggested repairs and updates. He checked with other departments to find prices and plan of action for what I asked for. I will recommend him to others!

March 26, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Quick and Efficient

by from Stanley, Idaho |

Service personnel were efficient, helpful, friendly, and honest in telling us what we needed. They performed several tasks at no charge, which are a real benefit to us, including an overall safety check and upgrades.

March 27, 2014

Glad to hear! Thank you for your business.