Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Boise

222 Auto Drive, Boise, ID 83709

New 877-438-5024
Used 888-701-7995
Service 866-486-2230

Where customer service is still #1. Driven By You.

Excellent Service - Great Customer Service

by from Boise, ID |

Lee worked with us to find the perfect fit. Couldn't be happier with what we purchased. So, thanks to you Lee and everyone at Larry. Larry has some of the greatest customer service I have seen in a long time.

February 18, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase and we're pleased to see that you couldn't be any happier. We will pass along your compliments to Lee and let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Truck Service

by from boise, idaho |

Same day walk in appointment. Was checked in under 5 minutes, quick and painless service for my vehicle. Appreciate the ability to get serviced same day without an appointment.

Oil Change

by from Boise, Idaho |

Less than 30 minutes for an oil change...Awesome, Friendly, overall very satisfied.

Super service

by from Meridian, ID |

I've worked with Bob Waterfield for many years - he's got to be one of the best, most courteous, most knowledgeable people I've ever known in the car repair and maintenance business!

Fantastic

by from Twin Falls Idaho |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Alley Jacobson was fantastic, with an amazing personally, and knew her stuff. She allowed me to make my decision without any pressure. Alley also made me feel important and never left us wondering. Allen in financing was wonderful!! Walked me through step buy step and explained things very clear!!! Thank you ALL and Larry H Miller for the help in purchasing my 2013 Ford Escape. I am in love with my car and your exceptional dealership!! Highly recommend!!!!

2015 Jeep Patriot

by from Mountain Home, Idaho |

buying process was incredibly easy and I got the vehicle thousands of dollars cheaper than another deals hip for the exact same vehicle.

The right service team

by from Meridian, Idaho |

Timely, professional and quality service. Moved to Larry Miller Service after other local dealership where vehicle was purchased failed...

May 26, 2015

Hi, Ted! Thank you for this review and for the compliments about us having professional and quality service. We're pleased to have you as a customer and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Rayola Curry

by from Boise, Idaho |

I waited for the car to be serviced and treated well.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for leaving this review. We noticed you left us 1 star for this review and we strive to give our customers the 5 star treatment at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise. If you did experience any dissatisfaction, our general manager, Tom Greene, would like to speak with you if possible. He can be reached at (866) 702-9762. Thank you.

n/a Truck 2012

by from Boise, Idaho |

Everything was fine. The service at a great level, by sellers and financials service. Thy.,

May 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and congratulations on your purchase, Mirza. We will pass along your compliments to our staff.

Trade-in

by from Boise |

Went to trade in my 2-door sports car, for something that was more family friendly. The salesman was a great guy. I am a young individual, and look even younger. He didn't try to talk to me like I had no idiea of what I was doing, or try to sell the vehicle to me too aggressively. I went in there knowing what I wanted, and the salesman was there to answer any questions I had, and to do his job of pointing out little details about the vehicle that I might not have noticed. The whole process too only a couple hours +/-, and I am very satisfied with the outcome (minus not having my sports car anymore).

May 19, 2015

Hi, Corey! We'd like to congratulate you on your purchase and thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs. We will pass along your compliments to our staff.

Auto service

by from Meridian, Idaho |

Service was fast and the wait was not bad. The guys are always friendly and efficient. Thanks again for taking such good care of me!!

May 15, 2015

Hi, Judy! Thank you for taking this time to leave this review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit and you're welcome for us taking such good care of you.