Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Boise

222 Auto Drive, Boise, ID 83709

New 877-438-5024
Used 888-701-7995
Service 866-486-2230

Where customer service is still #1. Driven By You.

Very good prices and customer service!

by from Everett, WA |

After shopping the Seattle area for a new Jeep my daughter found 2 at Larry Miller with the color scheme, interior, and options that she wanted for significantly less money than anything we could find in WA state. The salesman, Tom Needham, responded promptly and after a few emails and a phone conversation we had agreed on the price out the door and made a deposit to hold the car. We flew into Boise and they picked us up at the airport and when we got to the dealer the car was exactly as advertised, was washed, and had a full tank of gas. Everyone was very nice and we were out of there in less than an hour on our way back home. Thanks Tom!

May 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad that we could make your whole experience here enjoyable and help you get the vehicle you wanted!

Purchase of a Patriot on 8/9/2014

by from Boise, Idaho |

My wife and I had a great experience!

Larry Miller buying experience

Great buying experience.

August 6, 2014

Hi, Tom. That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Great Job!

by from Boise, ID |

Everything was great! I showed up to the lot on a Saturday after hours and Glenn Morgan was still there working with another couple. He came by and we talked for a few minutes about the car I eventually bought. He gave me his card and I came back in on Monday. Glenn walked me through the whole process and answered all of my questions about the car. It was all painless and Glenn was great to work with. I'm a return customer and have always had good experiences with your sales staff, financing folks, and the service department. Thanks for taking care of me!

August 3, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Glenn.

Great car buying experience!

by from Boise, ID |

Our car buying experience was wonderful. We are totally happy with our purchase of a Hyundai Santa Fe for our son and with the Larry H. Miller dealership. Glenn Morgan did a great job in helping us to first find several vehicles that fit into what we were looking for and in our price range. We really appreciated the no pressure atmosphere and would recommend both this dealership and Glenn to any friends or family that was in the market for a new or used vehicle.

July 25, 2014

That's great to hear that your experience was wonderful and congratulations on your purchase! We will pass along your compliments to Glenn.

Purchaser

by from Boise, ID |

Best customer service I have ever experienced at a car dealer.

July 10, 2014

That's great to hear that you liked our customer service and congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Awesome

by from Boise, Idaho |

Very good and positive experience, easy process to buy my new car!

July 10, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and we're pleased to see that you had a very good and positive experience. Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

I love my Jeep and Love Larry Miller Service

by from Boise, Idaho |

I particularly recommend Larry Miller Jeep Dodge Dealership! From the time I purchased my 2011 Jeep through Costco, Tom Needham was so helpful. I found the dealership above board and honest, willing to work with me. I love my Jeep!!

July 2, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for being such a great customer! Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

by from Meridian,ID |

Outstanding experience, salesman was perfect in amount of guidance/help provided, not pushy or overly aggressive.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for letting us know and that's great to hear that your enjoyed your experience with your salesman! Congrats on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

My experience with Larry Miller

by from Boise, Idaho |

I totally loved my experience, everything was great and I am so happy that I worked with Scott Porter. He answered all my questions. He made sure to understand what I want and why I am there so he can help me with it. And I loved how everyone was making sure that they get me what I want. I definitely will recommend the place for my friends. I LOVE my new car

June 20, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Scott.

Awesome experience with Ally Jacobson at LM Dodge

by from Boise, Id |

My experience with Larry Miller Dodge and in particilar my sales person Ally Jacobson was outstanding and better than I thought was possible in buying a vehicle. I am very satisfied with the time,care,informative andhelp that Ally showed me and then the rest of the staff wasoutstanding and I will send others there. Very happy with my entire purchase. Thank you!!

June 19, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Ally know that you left this review.