Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Boise

222 Auto Drive, Boise, ID 83709

New 877-438-5024
Used 888-701-7995
Service 866-486-2230

Where customer service is still #1. Driven By You.

Second Experience purchasing from Tom Needham

by from Meridian, ID |

We have always been so impressed with our service when purchasing a truck or jeep from Tom Needham, Sales Consultant. He is so personable, kind respectful and extremely honest with us thru the entire process. Tom delivers every time and we will continue to send friends/family and acquaintances to purchase through him. He is pretty Awesome. It's really difficult to find a salesman like Tom. We leave there Happy and Satisfied with our purchase and if questions arise down the road he always takes the time to answer. :-) Ken and Juanie Goehring

September 5, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We will let Tom know that you left this review.

great experience

by from Boise, Id. |

Excellent, courteous service. Appreciated the shuttle service.

Murano

by from Boise, id |

Good Prompt service. The oil change was competitive. The waiting area was clean etc.

Larry H. Miller CJDR is very friendly to women

by from Boise, ID |

I bought my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Tom Needham. He was most helpful in the selection of my new vehicle. He made the buying process stress free and easy. I still feel that I can call on him when I have an issue. I will be using him again when it is time to buy another vehicle. I use Larry Miller CJDR for all my service needs. The service department is friendly, efficient and treat all customers with respect as to our needs, time available and cost. This means so very much to me. As an older woman, it is very important to be able to be confident in my service provider and feel that I am being heard with any needs or concerns. Larry Miller has met each of my needs.

Ross and Ruby Smith

by from Boise Idaho |

I like how easy it was to buy a new car THANK YOU Scott Porter.

2015 Dodge Ram purchase

by from Eagle, ID 83616 |

Fantastic customer service. Brandon was extremely helpful and knowledgeable as were the people in the negotiation and financing departments!

January 22, 2015

Hi, Gary! Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for leaving this review. We will pass along your compliments about customer service to Brandon and let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

New Blue Car

by from Meridian Idaho |

Jason took care of us and we were out of the dealership in record time with a new car.

January 9, 2015

Hi, Henry! Congratulations on your purchase and that's great to see that Jason was able to take care of you and your experience went well. We will definitely pass along your compliments to him.

Larry H Miller Review

by from Boise, ID |

We had such an amazing experience at Larry H Miller, thanks to Tom Dillon!!! He was informative, and listened to what our needs in a new truck were and with that information led us to our new Dodge Ram. Which WE LOVE!!!

January 6, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying your new Dodge Ram. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Tom.

Subaru Collision Repairs

by from Boise, Idaho |

Was very pleased with the collision specialist Todd Freeman. He was insightful, courteous and understanding during the repair process of our car. The repairs were done in a very timely manner using the quality of parts we discussed. His professionalism during the process stood out and I personally felt he was looking out for our interests. I would highly recommend him and Larry Miller Collision Center for future collision repairs.

January 6, 2015

Hi, Bill! Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with the repairs to your vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with and we'll pass along your compliments to Todd.

Great service and very satified

by from Boise, ID |

Bob Waterfield is the go to Service man. He knows my van and truck. I always have a good experience. He takes care of me whenever I come in. He gets me in and out in a timely matter. He always remembers what we talk about from the last time I was in. I have so much confidence in him and very satisfied. Hats off to Bob. Thanks Bob

November 21, 2014

Hi, Laura! Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Bob.

Great Experience at Larry H. Miller!

by from Star, ID |

From the moment I met Rob Sorenson, until I purchased my vehicle, my car shopping and buying experience with Rob (and the rest of the staff that I had the pleasure to meet) was superb! Thank you Rob, for a terrific buying experience. With your help, I found the perfect vehicle!

November 21, 2014

Hi, Barbara. We noticed that you rated us at one star, which means you may have not been satisfied with your experience. We strive to make our customers feel that they always receive the 5 star treatment from Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise. If you did experience any dissatisfaction, our General Manager, Tom Greene, would like you to contact him at (208) 947-6500. Thank you.