Euro Motorcars Bethesda

7020 Arlington Road, Bethesda, MD 20814

New 888-869-8923
Used 888-234-9844
Service 877-330-0650

EuroMotorcars, Inc. is proud to be one of the capital district's premier authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership

Purchase of new SL550

by from McLean VA |

This was a very smooth transaction from start to finish. I appreciate how the business details were all prepared ahead of time.

Disappointing Quality

by from MIddle of Somewhere, MD |

For such a swanky dealership I was disappointed in the lack of reconditioning/quality of their Used vehicles. The Salesperson said everything would be taken care of after I bought the car. And they did follow through with what was found during the brief test drive. FYI, because of their location, Test Drives are rough. I hated buying a car then not being able to drive it home. A week later I had It. More things have been found wrong since and I am stuck with those bills (brake work and bringing the vehicle up to date on its recommended servicing). Apparently their idea of reconditioning is a light wash and vac. Based on the Premium Prices they ask for their cars you would think the cars are worth it. That is not my experience. Expect to put some money into a car you buy from them right away. The Maryland State Inspection only addresses basic road safety. Check everything! Spend an hour checking everything because they checked nothing. And this I believe is why they like to offer used cars with ZERO warranty. I would only come back for a New or Certified car being held to Mercedes Benz or Volvo USA standards. In my opinion, their used inventory has no quality standard. T

Euro Motorcars Bethesda responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. We take customer satisfaction seriously and would love to help amend this situation. My name is Mark, and if you could give me a call at 301-906-5005, or shoot me an email mhalpern@euromotorcars.com with some more information, I would like the opportunity to help work this out. Look forward to hearing from you. Mark

No respond

by from Fischers, IN |

I found the old e class convertible in their Web Page and dropped a line because no price indicated. A person called Ken respond an automatic mail saying he will come back. Did not happen. I send a second Mail to get the price tag. No respond. So I will get a car from another dealer. Congrarulations, you lost a costumer before you won him.

Refuse to sell me the car after I put down payment

by from Bethesda, MD |

They refuse to sell me the car because I'm not a US citizen. I went there to buy a new Mercedes, put down $500 deposit, and waited for them to approve the financing. After a day I called them to check the process, they said they needed more documents from me. So I gave them the documents and waited for another day. Then I called back again since they NEVER called me about anything. Then they told me the bank would't approve the financing. So a day later I borrowed some money from my parents and told them that I would pay CASH. But after another day when I went to the dealership, the Sales Manager Jim Pratt said he wouldn't sell me the car due to my visa status, even if I pay out the car all in cash. So I wasted 4 days just to know that I couldn't buy the car. I clearly informed them my visa status when I first talked to the sales person, so they knew the information from day one. But they had to wait until day 4 to let me know they couldn't sell me the car. Funny thing is I just bought another new Mercedes from another dealership today, and they didn't have any problem with me being a foreigner. I also called Mercedes's corporate center and they told me Mercedes doesn't have such a rule at all. But because Euro Motorcars kept me waiting, my CarMax appraisal expired, and I had to traded in my old car for less. So clearly Jim Pratt is making up some lies because he doesn't want to sell me the car for unknown reasons. And I suffered losses of both time and money. I will be seeking compensation from Jim Pratt and Euro Motorcars.

Sales force never responded

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I can't completely rate/review a dealership that doesn't want to respond to inquiries, other than to say that their sales force and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I've waited over 2 weeks to hear from them and only heard from their manager saying that I will hear from them. Amazing how it takes so long to get a response to an email. It's unfortunate because it seemed like this dealership had what I wanted? but who wants to deal with a group that isn't interested in its potential customers?

Excellent Service.. highly recommended

by from Arlington, VA |

If you are planning on buying a new mercedes benz, look no further. This is the place you want to buy your car from. Excellent service, friendly staff, and outstanding facilities. I dealt with Ed Laserna, a very knowledgeable and experienced cars salesman.

I hate shopping for cars! However...

by from Bethesda, MD |

However, the experience I had buying a new car at Euro was the best I have ever has. Johnny Turner is our salesman and he was outstanding. The entire staff was helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. And I should add flexible.

Did my research.

by from Grand Island New York |

Searching for a car for almost two years, was bent on getting a 2009 BMW 535 I Xdrive. After many nights of searching the net, test drives from as far away as Phoenix Az.last december and countless test drives and tire kicking localy , my wife had "I'm just say n" what about a Benz? Well yea, I looked a couple of times early in my search, but a Mercedes didn't move me, as i was mesmerized by the beemer, untill I took one home for a weekend drove it around. Nice car! Then there were the reviews and blogs on this vehicle, was dissappointed. Back to the search ,my wife again "just say n Mercedes" so ok , cars.com Mercedes C class, and there it was! But I had thought the mileage was wrong. Filled out net info, got a call from a salesman within an hour, he varified all of my questions and I told him my brother would be there the next day to test drive for me as he lives 8 miles from Euro Motorcars.That went well also my brother told me the car doesn't have a blemish on it and the interior is in excellent condition.Ok , went there myself the next day, was a 7.5 hour roadtrip and yea, everything fell into place. Rabi the salesman helped me get the deal right.They also had two other cars I had interest in , but 3700 mi on a 2009 C300 4matic seemed insane to pass up. This car is everything a Mercedes Benz is all about quiet and elegant. the dealership is clean proffesional and Huge. thanks Euro.

Long Time Customer

by from Washington, DC |

I've been buying Mercedes and servicing them at Euro Motorcars since 1994. I recently bought my third new Mercedes there. This last car needed to be ordered from the factory, which took almost 6 months from order to delivery, and my salesperson--Ustino Han--patiently kept me informed of delivery updates throughout. He was knowledgeable and upbeat and not at all high pressure. When the car came in I was quoted a fair price and the buying process was smooth and professional. Dealership service isn't cheap, but I've never felt that I was being told to get service that I didn't need, nor had a problem that wasn't appropriately fixed, if not always on the first visit then always on the second. And I do appreciate getting a new Benz as a service loaner. As to another reviewer's comment about difficulty parking in Bethesda, I'm a bit perplexed since Euro has a large customer parking lot off Arlington Road. Anybody can have the occasional bad experience, but for the last 18 years I've been very happy with this dealership.

rejected

by from Sykesville MD |

I was in the market for either a new or slightly used convertible . This dealer did respond to my search with everal options. As I was also looking at other brands new models EuroMotorcars called me and e-mailed me cars that matched my search .The sales manager asigned a" salesperson" to me , with a strong Indian accent and I found him not very helpful and I broke off talks when he said about my 2 trades ,a 2010 C 300 4 matic with 19,000 miles and a 2003 Saab 9/3 Convertible with 31,000 miles - "you have nothing to trade, and repeated several times- you have nothing , excuse me , do they tell their shoppers looking at C series, "We are selling you nothing" . I don't think so. I bought a 2013 Audi A 5 Cabriolet at another dealer . They never told me I had "nothing" to trade.

Euro Motorcars Bethesda responded to this review

August 23, 2012

My name is Gregg Eisenberg and I am the pre-owned sales manager of Euro Motorcars in Bethesda. I am perplexed that one of our sales people said this. I am sure there must be a misunderstanding. Could this review have been for another dealership? The C-class is our best-selling car and is a highly desired pre-owned vehicle. This makes it even harder to think of one of our staff referring to your trade this way. Concerning the accent, we are a culturally diverse group here in the pre-owned department. We embrace Washington?s? dynamic, international community and value each and every one of our clients. Please contact me at 301-215-6061 so I can try to resolve this miscommunication.

Exceeded Expectations

by from Rockville MD |

After searching for our dream car on Cars.com, it turns out we found it just twelve miles away at Euro Motorcars of Bethesda. We set up an appointment for a test drive with Hadi, the salesman, who already had the car ready for us when we arrived. He was extremely knowledgeable of the car's features and the extended warranty, which made us feel confident in our purchasing decision. Overall, we had a great experience and would highly recommend Hadi and Euro Motorcars.