Taylor & Sons Chevrolet

476751 U.s. 95, Ponderay, ID 83852

New 877-317-2073
Used 888-632-2207
Service 866-205-7287

Taylor & Sons Chevrolet - Happily serving the greater Sandpoint, ID area with honest and reliable service!

Well pleased!!!

by from Sandpoint id |

Taylor and Sons Chevrolet of Sandpoint, Id really surprised me in the way they do business. I've never been a fan of car dealerships until I became part of the Taylor and Sons family! I was impressed at every level, from my salesman Mike Armbruster to Scott in the service department. They have earned my business every time my vehicle is in need of service, I am certain it will be done correctly the first time with pride at Taylor and Sons Chevrolet. You have a customer for life... Thank you!

Great customer service, hassle-free buying

by from Sandpoint, Idaho |

I've been to Taylor & Sons for both service and to purchase a vehicle and I've been really impressed by their level of customer service. Each time I've been in, they've gone above and beyond in order to help me out. I usually don't enjoy dealerships, but because Taylor & Sons doesn't put any pressure on the buyer, there's no awkwardness when trying to buy a vehicle or get your vehicle serviced. They're honest, accommodating, and very professional. I also like their facility. It's brand new and comfortable for me and my family. Plenty to do while you're waiting and even some drinks and treats for the kids. I will continue going here for all my maintenance and vehicle purchases. Give them a try, they'll impress you too!